|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Noah remember trying to give with his sister to a homeless woman under the drawbridge at Snake Creek?
(a) A tarp.
(b) A box of food.
(c) Shrimp and homemade bread.
(d) A fish.
2. In Chapter 7 when Noah returns from the trailer park, who is his mother talking to in the driveway of their house?
(b) Mr. Shine.
3. In Chapter 6, how long is Noah allowed to visit his dad?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
4. How old is Lice Peeking?
5. What do Donna's parents do for a living?
(a) Wildlife guides.
(b) Run a snowmobile dealership.
(c) Run a bed and breakfast.
(d) Run a tractor dealership.
6. In Chapter 4, how many other times has Donna hired Mr. Shine to get Paine out of trouble?
7. In Chapter 5, how many hours does Paine's boat have on it?
(a) Fewer than 100.
(c) About 80.
8. In Chapter 7, how many of Donna's friends videotape Paine's television interview?
9. How long was Donna married during her first marriage?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 8 months.
10. Where is the television crew from that comes to interview Paine in Chapter 5?
(d) Daytona Beach.
11. In Chapter 3, when Noah goes to see Lice Peeking, what perfume does he smell that Shelly is wearing?
12. What did Noah's father drink when he watched the Coral Queen go down?
(b) Root beer.
(d) Diet Pepsi.
13. Where are boats like the Coral Queen supposed to pump their toilet waste?
(a) Steel containers.
(b) Underwater vats.
(c) Onboard holding tank.
14. In Chapter 3 when Noah gets caught in a storm with Thom and Rado, how long does it take for the leading edge of the storm to pass?
(a) An hour.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) Half an hour.
15. In Chapter 3, how many years does Paine say that Nelson Mandela spent in prison?
(a) 27 years.
(b) 31 years.
(c) 36 years.
(d) 24 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Noah have for breakfast in Chapter 6?
2. In Chapter 2, how long does Noah say that Lice Peeking worked as a mate on Dusty Muleman's casino boat?
3. In Chapter 4, who does the reporter mention that Paine caught using a gill net?
4. What television station is interviewing Paine in Chapter 5?
5. In Chapter 7, where do Donna's parents live?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)