|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls late in Chapter 7 after Donna watches Paine's television interview?
(a) Grandma Janet.
(c) A friend.
(d) A neighbor.
2. In Chapter 3, what color carpet is on the floor of the trailer where Lice Peeking and Shelly live?
3. In Chapter 2, where does Noah say that Dusty would work in off seasons before he got the Coral Queen?
4. How do Noah and his friends try to stay dry when they are caught in a storm in Chapter 3?
(a) Crawling in a hollow log.
(b) Taking shelter in a shed.
(d) Covering their heads with skateboards.
5. In Chapter 3 when Noah gets caught in a storm with Thom and Rado, how long does it take for the leading edge of the storm to pass?
(a) An hour.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) 15 minutes.
6. In Chapter 6 when Noah and Abbey return to their house, where is there a light on in their house?
(a) Mom's room.
(b) Living room.
7. In Chapter 7 when Noah returns from the trailer park, who is his mother talking to in the driveway of their house?
(c) Mr. Shine.
8. In Chapter 5, what time do Abbey and Noah sneak out of the house on their bicycles?
(a) 1 a.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
(d) 11 p.m.
9. In Chapter 5, what is the name of the singer who sings Donna's favorite song?
(a) Lindsey Sterling.
(c) Sheryl Crow.
(d) Dolly Parton.
10. Where are boats like the Coral Queen supposed to pump their toilet waste?
(a) Steel containers.
(c) Underwater vats.
(d) Onboard holding tank.
11. What tribe of Indians run the casino operations for Dusty Muleman?
(a) Boca Ratone.
12. In Chapter 3, how many years does Paine say that Nelson Mandela spent in prison?
(a) 24 years.
(b) 36 years.
(c) 27 years.
(d) 31 years.
13. In Chapter 4, how much does the bucktail jig that Noah is using weigh?
(a) 1/3 of an ounce.
(b) 1/4 of an ounce.
(c) 1/8 of an ounce.
(d) 1/2 of an ounce.
14. In Chapter 4, how many other times has Donna hired Mr. Shine to get Paine out of trouble?
15. In Chapter 2, what vehicle does Noah tell Lice Peeking that he will give him for helping?
(a) 97 Dodge pickup.
(b) 96 Toyota pickup.
(c) 98 Chevy pickup.
(d) 99 Ford pickup.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how often does Dusty play golf with the "Island Examiner's" publisher?
2. In Chapter 4, what does Noah remember trying to give with his sister to a homeless woman under the drawbridge at Snake Creek?
3. What is Noah's dad wearing when Noah visits him in jail in Chapter 1?
4. Where was Donna born?
5. In Chapter 2, how long does Noah say that Lice Peeking worked as a mate on Dusty Muleman's casino boat?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)