|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Noah say that Dusty Muleman used to do for a living?
(b) Fishing guide.
(d) Sanitation engineer.
2. How much money does Noah have in his pocket in Chapter 1?
(a) A dollar bill.
(b) 2 dollar bills.
(c) 2 quarters and a penny.
(d) 3 nickels and 2 pennies.
3. In Chapter 3, when Noah goes to see Lice Peeking, what perfume does he smell that Shelly is wearing?
4. In Chapter 3, where does Thom cut himself on a broken beer bottle?
(c) Big toe.
(d) Bottom of his foot.
5. in Chapter 1, what had Noah's dad been doing for a living?
(a) Driving a semi.
(b) Driving a school bus.
(c) Driving a bus.
(d) Driving a taxi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lice Peeking's girlfriend?
2. In Chapter 3, how many years does Paine say that Nelson Mandela spent in prison?
3. How do Noah and his friends try to stay dry when they are caught in a storm in Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 4, who does the reporter mention that Paine caught using a gill net?
5. In Chapter 3, how does Paine suggest to Noah that they pay Lice to help them?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)