|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, when Noah sees Bull and Jasper, were does Jasper punch Noah?
(b) Right eye.
2. In Chapter 3, how many men does Noah think that Dusty had working on the Coral Queen?
3. In Chapter 3, how long does Shelly say that she tended bar on the Coral Queen?
(a) About 2 years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) Almost 3 years.
(d) 42 months.
4. What type of dogs did the Carmichael family have?
(a) Golden retrievers.
(b) Pit bulls.
(c) Chocolate Labrador retrievers.
(d) German shepherds.
5. In Chapter 3 when Noah gets caught in a storm with Thom and Rado, how long does it take for the leading edge of the storm to pass?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) Half an hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Noah say that Dusty Muleman used to do for a living?
2. What type of vehicle does Dusty drive in Chapter 2?
3. How many nights did Paine spend in jail for the Carmichael incident before he let Donna bail him out?
4. In Chapter 3, how large is the engine in Paine's boneish skiff?
5. In Chapter 3, how does Paine suggest to Noah that they pay Lice to help them?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)