|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how much does the bucktail jig that Noah is using weigh?
(a) 1/4 of an ounce.
(b) 1/8 of an ounce.
(c) 1/3 of an ounce.
(d) 1/2 of an ounce.
2. In Chapter 3, what color carpet is on the floor of the trailer where Lice Peeking and Shelly live?
3. In Chapter 5, what time do Abbey and Noah sneak out of the house on their bicycles?
(b) 11 p.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
4. What does Noah compare the deputy to who stands next to the door that leds to the jail cells?
(a) A teacher he had.
(c) His grandfather.
5. How many nights did Paine spend in jail for the Carmichael incident before he let Donna bail him out?
Short Answer Questions
1. What television station is interviewing Paine in Chapter 5?
2. Where is Noah's dad sitting when he sees him in Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 3, what has Shelly just been burying when Noah sees her?
4. Where do Paine's sister and brother live?
5. In Chapter 4, when Noah sees Bull and Jasper, were does Jasper punch Noah?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)