|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
2. How do Alice and Fay feel about each other when they meet one night at Charlie's apartment?
3. What does Charlie realize about his childhood while he is at the party with Ellen?
4. What reason do the doctors give Charlie for taking so many tests and statistics?
5. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
This section contains 829 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)