Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do that causes the random woman who confronts him to scream?
2. Where is Charlie when a random woman offers to go home with him?
3. Where will Charlie be sent if the procedure does cause him to regress?
4. When does Charlie first realize that women's bodies are different than men's?
5. What upsets Ms. Kinnian when she is talking with Charlie after his procedure one day?
Love and intimacy are two themes that are very present in this plot. Where do these themes appear, and why do you think the author chose these places to present these integral ideas?
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affect the course of the plot. Why might Daniel Keyes have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Charlie said that intelligence and affection must be together in order for joy to exist. Which characters best display this idea, and how does this mantra manifest itself in the plot?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)