|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charlie think about while he is with Fay in his new apartment?
2. Where does Charlie spend most of his time once he reaches the peak of his intellectual abilities?
3. Who observes Algernon in his old maze when Charlie returns him to the lab?
4. When does Charlie first realize that women's bodies are different than men's?
5. How does Alice feel when she goes home after talking with Charlie when his IQ has surpassed her own?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Fear and courage are two themes that seem to appear in tandem many times in this book. What are some of these instances, and why do they always appear together?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
The importance and influence of family relations is a very strong theme present in this book. What are some of the instances of this theme, and which characters are most affected by the presence of this theme?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)