Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do that causes the random woman who confronts him to scream?
2. Where is Charlie when a random woman offers to go home with him?
3. Where will Charlie be sent if the procedure does cause him to regress?
4. When does Charlie first realize that women's bodies are different than men's?
5. What upsets Ms. Kinnian when she is talking with Charlie after his procedure one day?
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
Competition and fair-play is a major theme that is found in many different scenes of this book. What are some of those scenes, and what affect do they have on the course of the plot?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)