Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do that causes the random woman who confronts him to scream?
2. Where is Charlie when a random woman offers to go home with him?
3. Where will Charlie be sent if the procedure does cause him to regress?
4. When does Charlie first realize that women's bodies are different than men's?
5. What upsets Ms. Kinnian when she is talking with Charlie after his procedure one day?
Essay Topic 1
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
Patience is a theme exhibited by a few of the main characters in this book. Who are those characters, and what are some of the best examples of the patience they show? How does this affect their place in this plot?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)