Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do that causes the random woman who confronts him to scream?
2. Where is Charlie when a random woman offers to go home with him?
3. Where will Charlie be sent if the procedure does cause him to regress?
4. When does Charlie first realize that women's bodies are different than men's?
5. What upsets Ms. Kinnian when she is talking with Charlie after his procedure one day?
Essay Topic 1
Love and intimacy are two themes that are very present in this plot. Where do these themes appear, and why do you think the author chose these places to present these integral ideas?
Essay Topic 2
Jealousy is an emotion that rears its ugly head a number of times in this book. Which characters evokes this emotion, and how do they respond to their jealous tendencies? How do these instances affect the plot of the book?
Essay Topic 3
What role does symbolism play in the story and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)