|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burt give Charlie on the plane to dictate his progress reports?
(a) A computer.
(b) A tape recorder.
(c) A leather bound book.
(d) A type-writer.
2. What new position is Charlie given at the bakery after a prank is played on him by his co-workers.
(a) Delivery Supervisor.
(b) Dough Mixer.
(c) Publicity Specialist.
(d) Schedule Manager.
3. Why does Charlie hesitate to turn Gimpy in when he catches him doing something wrong at the bakery?
(a) Gimpy is his leader.
(b) Gimpy has a family.
(c) Gimpy is his only true friend.
(d) Gimpy has always been nice to him.
4. Where does Charlie find Algernon at the end of the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) The ladies restroom.
(b) His cage.
(c) His pocket.
(d) The maze.
5. What does Charlie want to do before he begins his research?
(a) Find his sister.
(b) See his parents.
(c) Apologize to Alice.
(d) Make love to a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there a two week gap in the Progress Report?
2. After talking with some college students when his IQ has reached 100, what does Charlie think that college is?
3. What does Charlie promise himself he will do the next time he is out with Alice after he tells her he likes her?
4. How does Alice feel when she goes home after talking with Charlie when his IQ has surpassed her own?
5. How high is Charlie's IQ when he remembers the story about his sister and the History test?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)