|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the conference for the International Psychological Association being held?
(b) New York.
(d) Salt Lake.
2. What does Burt give Charlie on the plane to dictate his progress reports?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) A leather bound book.
(c) A type-writer.
(d) A computer.
3. What does Charlie realize about his childhood while he is at the party with Ellen?
(a) Kids would steal his lunch and laugh at him.
(b) Kids would play tricks on him when they played hide and seek.
(c) Kids would make fun of the way he talked when he thought they were his friends.
(d) Kids were cruel to him when they tripped him at recess.
4. What does Charlie do after his promotion that earns him a raise at the bakery?
(a) Rearranges the machines to speed up production.
(b) Creates a new recipe for bread.
(c) Puts out some good publicity and doubles the customer traffic.
(d) Finds a new wholesaler to get supplies at half the regular cost.
5. Why is Charlie's sister denied the promised reward for her A on the history test?
(a) She is too haughty about her success.
(b) She will not share the prize.
(c) She fails a spelling test on the same day.
(d) She is caught cheating.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie's favorite kind of book to read when his IQ reaches 100?
2. Where is Charlie when a random woman offers to go home with him?
3. What surprises the would-be pranksters at the bakery?
4. What does Charlie think Nemur sees him as instead of a human being?
5. Who has paid for his life of comfort should Charlie regress to where he was before the procedure?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)