Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlie hesitate to turn Gimpy in when he catches him doing something wrong at the bakery?
(a) Gimpy is his only true friend.
(b) Gimpy has always been nice to him.
(c) Gimpy has a family.
(d) Gimpy is his leader.
2. What does Charlie do during his free time at the college when his IQ reaches 100?
(a) Talks with the students.
(b) Eats at the cafeteria.
(c) Listens to the student's conversations.
(d) Watches the sporting events.
3. What does Charlie do when Nemur asks him to speak to the audience at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) Lets Algernon out of his cage.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Refuses to 'perform'.
(d) Speaks in another language.
4. What does Charlie say he does not want to have happen to Algernon when he is shown around the lab?
(b) Denied food for lack of performance.
(c) Put down.
5. What does Charlie want to do before he begins his research?
(a) Make love to a woman.
(b) Apologize to Alice.
(c) Find his sister.
(d) See his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after the woman that confronts Charlie screams in response to what he does to her?
2. What new position is Charlie given at the bakery after a prank is played on him by his co-workers.
3. What do Charlie's friends from the bakery make him do with Ellen at a party?
4. What does Charlie think of his sister when she is first brought home from the hospital?
5. What does Charlie think Nemur sees him as instead of a human being?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)