|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie wish he could see more clearly in his past memories?
(a) His surroundings.
(b) His house.
(c) His own body.
(d) His parent's faces.
2. What does Charlie think of his sister when she is first brought home from the hospital?
(a) She is like a little doll.
(b) She cries a lot.
(c) She is perfect and warm.
(d) She is ugly.
3. What does Ms. Kinnian teach Charlie about after she reads his Progress Reports?
4. What did Gimpy once give Charlie after trying to teach him to make rolls?
(a) A shiny good-luck piece.
(b) A dollar.
(c) A hot roll out of the oven.
(d) An empty notebook.
5. What does Charlie learn about Algernon at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) His actions have become erratic.
(b) He is now the smartest mammal in creation.
(c) He is listless and bored.
(d) He is displaying a regression in intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charlie not allowed to fix the errors in his earlier entries in the Progress Report?
2. What frustrates Nemur at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
3. What does Charlie do after his promotion that earns him a raise at the bakery?
4. What is Algernon doing when Charlie finds him at the end of the conference for the International Psychological Association?
5. What do Charlie's friends from the bakery make him do with Ellen at a party?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)