|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after the woman that confronts Charlie screams in response to what he does to her?
(a) A crowd chases after him.
(b) Charlie has a flash-back memory of his family.
(c) The woman cries.
(d) Charlie sees a halucination of a little boy again.
2. What does Nemur compare Charlie's curiosity about his future to?
(a) Looking at his own coffin.
(b) Willingly drowning in sorrow.
(c) Watching a video of his death.
(d) Ensuring a dark and dismal future.
3. What does Nemur say during the conference that enrages Charlie?
(a) Charlie did not have a life worth living until he was smart.
(b) Charlie will never regret his work with Nemur.
(c) Charlie owes his quality of life to science.
(d) Charlie was a useless human being.
4. What does Ms. Kinnian teach Charlie about after she reads his Progress Reports?
5. What did Gimpy once give Charlie after trying to teach him to make rolls?
(a) An empty notebook.
(b) A shiny good-luck piece.
(c) A hot roll out of the oven.
(d) A dollar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What present does Fay bring for Algernon one day?
2. What does Nemur telll Charlie not to read about until Nemur says he is ready?
3. What does Charlie do that causes the random woman who confronts him to scream?
4. When does Charlie realize he is in love with Alice?
5. How does Professor Nemur respond to Charlie's return to the lab after his time in his own apartment?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)