Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie do that causes the random woman who confronts him to scream?
(a) Slaps her.
(b) Calls her filthy.
(c) Grabs her shoulder.
(d) Screams at her.
2. Where is Charlie when a random woman offers to go home with him?
(a) The college.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) Central Park.
(d) The hospital.
3. Where will Charlie be sent if the procedure does cause him to regress?
(a) His uncle's house.
(b) The Warren Home.
(c) The pyschiatric wing of the hospital.
(d) His mother's house.
4. When does Charlie first realize that women's bodies are different than men's?
(a) When he sees an old woman being bathed.
(b) When he sees Norma in the shower.
(c) When he is shown a dirty magazine.
(d) When he sees his mother changing.
5. What upsets Ms. Kinnian when she is talking with Charlie after his procedure one day?
(a) Seeing the low rate of growth in his abilities.
(b) Seeing his low pay for his work at the bakery.
(c) Reading the reviews given him by his therapist.
(d) Reading about the treatment Charlie receives from the people at the bakery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie realize about his childhood while he is at the party with Ellen?
2. What kind of a joke do Charlie's friends at the bakery play on him?
3. What does Nemur say during the conference that enrages Charlie?
4. What does Charlie do to fit in and look smart once his IQ reaches 100 even though he knows it is silly?
5. What is Charlie's father's occupation when he finds him after moving into his own apartment?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)