|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
(b) Intelligent people.
(c) Vegitative people.
(d) No one.
2. What is Charlie most excited for just before the surgery?
(a) To be smarter than his friends.
(b) To get a promotion at his job.
(c) To be like a normal person.
(d) To read and write well.
3. How does Mr. Donner know Charlie?
(a) He was Charlie's uncle's best friend.
(b) He is Charlie's uncle.
(c) He is a friend of Charlie's mother.
(d) He saw Charlie on the street and took him under his wing.
4. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He failed a test.
(b) He will not like his new teacher.
(c) The experiment will hurt.
(d) He will never be smart.
5. What does Burt say Charlie has a lot of that most people of his IQ do not?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
2. What reason do the doctors give Charlie for taking so many tests and statistics?
3. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
4. What does Charlie say he wants lots of just before his surgery?
5. What does Miss Kinnian bring Charlie just before his surgery?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Charlie say he is so tired at work since starting this experiment?
2. Why does Charlie say he does not like writing in his Progress Report on the third day?
3. What is the first memory that Charlie has after having the learning TV put in his room at night?
4. What happens to Charlie when he goes the wrong way in his maze on the fourth day of the experiment?
5. What does Burt have Charlie try and do on the fourth day of the experiment?
6. Why is Charlie so afraid he failed his Rorschach test?
7. Why does Charlie start to feel sorry for Algernon after hating him for so long?
8. What does Charlie ask Lucille that causes her to get embarrassed and run out of the room?
9. What is Charlie most excited about having after the surgery is over?
10. Who gave the doctors permission to include Charlie in their surgical experiment to raise his IQ?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)