|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
(a) He had a perfect score.
(b) They are worried about his results.
(c) It does not matter.
(d) No one can fail that test.
2. What were Charlie's bandages after his surgery covering?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His abdomen.
(d) His ears.
3. Who is Charlie's sister living with when she is found by the doctors?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her father.
4. What gives Charlie headaches after the surgery?
(a) The medicine he has to take.
(b) His lack of sleep.
(c) Thinking too hard.
(d) The electric treatments.
5. How does Charlie feel when he is finally chosen to undergo the procedure to raise his IQ?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie say he wants lots of just before his surgery?
2. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
3. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
4. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
5. What does Charlie vow to do after having a talk with Dr. Strauss after his surgery?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is unique about the writing style of the first chapter of this book?
2. What does Burt tell Charlie to do over and over during the Rorschach test?
3. Why do Charlie's friends at the bakery think that Charlie is in the hospital because he is sick?
4. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of at the beginning of this book?
5. Why does Ms. Kinnian say that Charlie is her best student at the college?
6. How does Charlie feel about Burt after he takes the Rorschach test?
7. What kind of school does Charlie attend at the beginning of the book?
8. Why is Charlie disappointed just after his surgery?
9. What does Charlie say he will not be any more once he becomes smart?
10. Who gave the doctors permission to include Charlie in their surgical experiment to raise his IQ?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)