|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
2. What is Charlie's IQ level at the beginning of the book?
3. What is Charlie's little sister's name?
4. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
(a) Dr. Lillthorn.
(b) Dr. Kinnian.
(c) Dr. Blumburg.
(d) Dr. Strauss.
5. What color is the room where Charlie's surgery takes place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
2. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
3. Who is Charlie's sister living with when she is found by the doctors?
4. Who does Charlie want to show his new intelligence to after the surgery?
5. How do the doctors say they will be able to keep track of what is going on in Charlie's head after the surgery?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hilda say to Charlie that gets her transferred from his care after the surgery?
2. What does Frank ask Charlie that makes him laugh after his surgery?
3. Why is Charlie disappointed just after his surgery?
4. Why does Charlie start to feel sorry for Algernon after hating him for so long?
5. Why does Charlie not know where his mother and sister are at the beginning of the book?
6. What is a Rorschach test?
7. Who does Professor Nemur say he will be able to help if the procedure works well on Charlie?
8. What does Burt have Charlie try and do on the fourth day of the experiment?
9. What is so surprising to Charlie about Algernon when he first sees the mouse?
10. What is Charlie most excited about having after the surgery is over?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)