|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A police man.
(c) A regular person.
(d) A dentist.
2. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
3. Who does Charlie want to talk to first when he gets smart after his surgery?
(a) Ms. Kinnian.
(b) His friends at the bakery.
(c) His mom.
(d) His boss.
4. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
(a) It does not matter.
(b) He had a perfect score.
(c) No one can fail that test.
(d) They are worried about his results.
5. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Charlie's boss at his place of work?
2. How do the doctors say they will be able to keep track of what is going on in Charlie's head after the surgery?
3. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
4. What does Ms. Kinnian say about Charlie as a pupil?
5. Where is Charlie's sister found by the doctors?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Burt tell Charlie to do over and over during the Rorschach test?
2. What happens to Charlie when he goes the wrong way in his maze on the fourth day of the experiment?
3. What kind of school does Charlie attend at the beginning of the book?
4. Why does Charlie say he does not like writing in his Progress Report on the third day?
5. Why does Charlie say he is so tired at work since starting this experiment?
6. Why is Charlie disappointed just after his surgery?
7. What used to happen to Charlie when he told lies?
8. What does Burt have Charlie try and do on the fourth day of the experiment?
9. Why does Charlie start to feel sorry for Algernon after hating him for so long?
10. What is so surprising to Charlie about Algernon when he first sees the mouse?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)