|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason do the doctors give Charlie for taking so many tests and statistics?
(a) So they can help Charlie heal.
(b) So they don't make any mistakes.
(c) So they can speed up the process.
(d) So they can repeat the process.
2. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
(a) Charlie's boss.
(c) Charlie's mom.
(d) Charlie's teacher.
3. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
(a) Talk to the animal.
(b) Race the animal.
(c) Watch the animal.
(d) Pet the animal.
4. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
(a) May 13.
(b) March 13.
(c) May 3.
(d) March 3.
5. What is the name of the main doctor overseeing Charlie's experiment?
(a) Doctor Nielsen.
(b) Professor Neuron.
(c) Doctor Neiman.
(d) Professor Nemur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
2. How does Mr. Donner know Charlie?
3. What is Charlie most excited for just before the surgery?
4. What do his friends from the bakery bring Charlie just before his surgery?
5. What does Nemur tell Charlie he will do if the surgery works for Charlie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Professor Nemur say he will be able to help if the procedure works well on Charlie?
2. What does Burt have Charlie try and do on the fourth day of the experiment?
3. Why does Charlie say he does not like writing in his Progress Report on the third day?
4. Who gave the doctors permission to include Charlie in their surgical experiment to raise his IQ?
5. What does Burt tell Charlie to do over and over during the Rorschach test?
6. Why do Charlie's friends at the bakery think that Charlie is in the hospital because he is sick?
7. What does Charlie ask Lucille that causes her to get embarrassed and run out of the room?
8. Why is Professor Nemur so hesitant to perform the surgery on Charlie?
9. What does Hilda say to Charlie that gets her transferred from his care after the surgery?
10. What is Charlie most excited about having after the surgery is over?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)