|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do his friends from the bakery bring Charlie just before his surgery?
(c) Chocolate cake.
2. Who does not want Charlie to be used in the experiment?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His mother.
(c) Professor Nemur.
(d) Ms. Kinnian.
3. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
(a) A Color Code test.
(b) An IQ test.
(c) A Rorschach test.
(d) A Personality evaluation.
4. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
5. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
6. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
(a) Being messy.
7. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Pretend he can do the test.
(b) Show them his journal.
(c) Draw a picture of people he knows.
(d) Tell stories about his uncle.
8. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
(a) His boss.
(b) His teacher.
(c) His mom.
(d) His doctor.
9. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
(a) He is retarded as well.
(b) He is not the guardian.
(c) He is in a coma.
(d) He is dead.
10. What does Charlie's new nurse after the surgery refuse to tell him about?
(a) Whether or not there is a God.
(b) Why men love women.
(c) Where babies come from.
(d) Why he is not smart yet.
11. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He is stiff.
(b) He is nice.
(c) He is mean.
(d) He seems bored.
12. Where does Charlie work?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A school
(c) A hospital.
(d) A bakery.
13. What does Dr. Strauss say he will NOT help Charlie do after his surgery?
14. What were Charlie's bandages after his surgery covering?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His ears.
(c) His mouth.
(d) His abdomen.
15. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
(a) The Psychological Laboratory.
(b) The Physics Office.
(c) The Psychology Library.
(d) The Physics Library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
2. Who gave Nemur money for the experiment on Charlie?
3. What does Charlie ask Nemur just before the surgery?
4. What does Charlie vow to do after having a talk with Dr. Strauss after his surgery?
5. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)