|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days after his surgery does it take for Charlie to start writing in his Progress Report again?
2. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
(b) Being messy.
3. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
(a) Intelligent people.
(b) No one.
(c) Vegitative people.
4. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
(a) Dr. Strauss.
(b) Dr. Kinnian.
(c) Dr. Blumburg.
(d) Dr. Lillthorn.
5. What date does Charlie start writing in his Progress Report again after his surgery?
(a) March 21.
(b) March 11.
(c) May 21.
(d) May 11.
6. What is Nemur's reply to Charlie's question to him just before the surgery?
(c) We don't know.
7. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
(a) To be normal.
(b) To make his mom proud.
(c) To learn.
(d) To find love.
8. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
(a) His mom.
(b) His boss.
(c) His doctor.
(d) His teacher.
9. Who is Charlie's sister living with when she is found by the doctors?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her children.
10. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) Portman College.
(b) Beekland University.
(c) Portland University.
(d) Beekman College.
11. Why do the people in the bakery think Charlie is having surgery because he is sick?
(a) Charlie wanted to surprise them when he came back smart.
(b) Charlie was not allowed to tell them the truth.
(c) Professor Nemur did not want Charlie to tell them about the nature of the experiment.
(d) Ms. Kinnian thought it would be better that they think he was sick.
12. Which of the following is NOT one of Charlie's friends from the bakery?
(c) Joe Carp.
(d) Mr. Donner.
13. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He seems bored.
(b) He is mean.
(c) He is nice.
(d) He is stiff.
14. What does Joe Carp ask Charlie when he sees the scar on Charlie's head after the surgery?
(a) If he had brains put in.
(b) If it hurt.
(c) If he opened a door the hard way.
(d) If he will be dumber now than before.
15. How does Mr. Donner know Charlie?
(a) He is Charlie's uncle.
(b) He is a friend of Charlie's mother.
(c) He was Charlie's uncle's best friend.
(d) He saw Charlie on the street and took him under his wing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gives Charlie headaches after the surgery?
2. Who gave Nemur money for the experiment on Charlie?
3. What does Dr. Strauss say he will NOT help Charlie do after his surgery?
4. Who does Charlie want to show his new intelligence to after the surgery?
5. What perk mentioned by Nemur just before his surgery does Charlie not care at all about?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)