|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Charlie's teacher at the beginning of the book?
(a) Ms. Kirkland.
(b) Ms. Kinlian.
(c) Ms. Kroner.
(d) Ms. Kinnian.
2. How does Charlie feel just before the surgery?
3. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
(a) Something to monitor thinking habits.
(b) Something to slow the effects of aging.
(c) Something to increase reflex timing.
(d) Something to raise his IQ.
4. What does Burt say Charlie has a lot of that most people of his IQ do not?
5. What date does Charlie start writing in his Progress Report again after his surgery?
(a) May 21.
(b) March 11.
(c) March 21.
(d) May 11.
6. What does Dr. Strauss say he will NOT help Charlie do after his surgery?
7. Where is Charlie's sister found by the doctors?
8. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
(a) In a month.
(b) After the surgery.
(c) In a week.
(d) The next day.
9. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
(a) No one.
(c) Vegitative people.
(d) Intelligent people.
10. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
11. What is Charlie's little sister's name?
12. Who does Charlie want to talk to first when he gets smart after his surgery?
(a) Ms. Kinnian.
(b) His boss.
(c) His mom.
(d) His friends at the bakery.
13. What good luck charm does Charlie keep to help him be brave?
(a) A lucky penny.
(b) A picture of his mother.
(c) A special rock.
(d) A rabbit's foot.
14. Why is Charlie unable to do what he should on the test given him on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) He has no creativity.
(b) He thinks all the pictures are in the same category.
(c) He thinks it would be lying.
(d) He does not know what funny means.
15. Who is Charlie's boss at his place of work?
(a) Mr. Donner.
(b) Mr. Flanner.
(c) Mr. Conner.
(d) Mr. Banner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie's new nurse after the surgery refuse to tell him about?
2. Why does Charlie keep writing in his Progress Report and taking tests after his surgery?
3. What is Charlie supposed to do for a test on the fourth day of the experiment?
4. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
5. What does Charlie vow to do after having a talk with Dr. Strauss after his surgery?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)