|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
(a) The next day.
(b) In a month.
(c) In a week.
(d) After the surgery.
2. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
(a) Build with blocks.
(b) Read a sign.
(c) Draw a picture.
(d) Run a maze.
3. What does Miss Kinnian bring Charlie just before his surgery?
(a) A picture.
(b) Chocolate cake..
4. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
(a) Building confidence in higher IQ individuals.
(b) Teaching retarded adults.
(c) Using new techniques of memorization.
(d) Educating poor people.
5. What gives Charlie headaches after the surgery?
(a) The electric treatments.
(b) The medicine he has to take.
(c) Thinking too hard.
(d) His lack of sleep.
6. How do the doctors say they will be able to keep track of what is going on in Charlie's head after the surgery?
(a) His success with the mazes.
(b) His testing scores.
(c) His Progress Report.
(d) His interactions with people.
7. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A police man.
(c) A regular person.
(d) A dentist.
8. How does Charlie feel just before the surgery?
9. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
(a) A family member.
(b) His doctor.
(d) His guardian.
10. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
(a) A Rorschach test.
(b) A Color Code test.
(c) A Personality evaluation.
(d) An IQ test.
11. What does Joe Carp ask Charlie when he sees the scar on Charlie's head after the surgery?
(a) If it hurt.
(b) If he will be dumber now than before.
(c) If he had brains put in.
(d) If he opened a door the hard way.
12. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
(a) His thoughts on the experiment.
(b) What he learns at school.
(c) Everything he thinks and remembers.
(d) His feelings.
13. What perk mentioned by Nemur just before his surgery does Charlie not care at all about?
14. What is on the fifth floor of the building where Burt works?
(a) Rabbits and rats.
(b) Monkeys and mice.
(c) Ferrets and mice.
(d) Cats and dogs.
15. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Tell stories about his uncle.
(b) Draw a picture of people he knows.
(c) Pretend he can do the test.
(d) Show them his journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Charlie worked at the bakery?
2. Who is Charlie's sister living with when she is found by the doctors?
3. What is the name of Charlie's nurse after his surgery?
4. What does Dr. Strauss say he will NOT help Charlie do after his surgery?
5. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)