1. What is unique about the writing style of the first chapter of this book?
The fact that half the words are misspelled and there is little to no grammar makes the style of the first chapter rather unique.
2. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of at the beginning of this book?
Charlie is part of an experiment that will raise his IQ. He will undergo a surgery that will break ground in stimulating intelligence.
3. What is Charlie supposed to write about in his progress report?
Charlie is supposed to write about everything he thinks about and remembers in his progress report.
4. What kind of school does Charlie attend at the beginning of the book?
Charlie attends a school that specializes in teaching skills to mentally retarded adults at the beginning of the book.
5. What is a Rorschach test?
A Rorschach test is where a patient is shown a series of inkblots on paper and is asked to explain what he sees.
This section contains 2,414 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)