|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Strauss tell Charlie he will not notice his improvement at first after the surgery?
(a) It is hard to notice at first.
(b) It will seem normal to him.
(c) He must wait and be patient.
(d) It will happen gradually.
2. Which of the following is NOT a name that Charlie hears his doctors calling each other during a fight?
3. Where did Norma think his brother was before she was contacted about the surgery?
(a) An institution.
(d) With her uncle.
4. Who gave Nemur money for the experiment on Charlie?
(a) The Beekwood College for Retarded Adults.
(b) His father-in-law.
(c) The government.
(d) The Wellburg foundation.
5. What is the name of the main doctor overseeing Charlie's experiment?
(a) Doctor Nielsen.
(b) Professor Neuron.
(c) Professor Nemur.
(d) Doctor Neiman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charlie have lunch with Burt after he is released from the hospital after his surgery?
2. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
3. What happens after the woman that confronts Charlie screams in response to what he does to her?
4. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
5. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)