|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nemur say during the conference that enrages Charlie?
(a) Charlie did not have a life worth living until he was smart.
(b) Charlie was a useless human being.
(c) Charlie will never regret his work with Nemur.
(d) Charlie owes his quality of life to science.
2. How do Charlie's co-workers respond to the drastic change in Charlie as he becomes more intelligent?
(a) They are hostile.
(b) They are scared.
(c) They are happy.
(d) They are disappointed.
3. Where is Charlie when he has his vision of unmultiplying?
(a) Strauss's office.
(b) Alice's apartment.
(c) The park.
(d) The lab.
4. Which of the following is NOT a name that Charlie hears his doctors calling each other during a fight?
5. What does Ms. Kinnian say about Charlie as a pupil?
(a) He is the hardest worker.
(b) He is her best student.
(c) He is slow and tiresome.
(d) He is motivated to be intelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlie have a hard time focusing on the movies when he takes Ms. Kinnian out to them?
2. What happens after the woman that confronts Charlie screams in response to what he does to her?
3. Why does Charlie not like writing in his Progress Report by the third day?
4. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
5. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)