|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characteristic does Burt say Charlie and Algernon share?
2. What is Nemur's reply to Charlie's question to him just before the surgery?
(a) We don't know.
3. Where is Charlie when he has his vision of unmultiplying?
(a) The lab.
(b) Alice's apartment.
(c) Strauss's office.
(d) The park.
4. What did Charlie give Harriet on Valentines Day when he was younger?
(a) A cake.
(b) A poem.
(c) A picture frame.
(d) A locket.
5. How does Charlie pretend to be a student at the college once his IQ hits 100?
(a) Writes nonsense in a notebook.
(b) Sits in on classes.
(c) Carries books around campus.
(d) Carries a backpack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
2. What does Charlie see when he begins to put his arm around Alice at the concert in the park?
3. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
4. Where does Charlie work?
5. What does Charlie do to calm himself when he wakes up after his nightmare about Alice on the night after he tellls her he likes her?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)