|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) Beekman College.
(b) Beekland University.
(c) Portland University.
(d) Portman College.
2. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
(a) A Personality evaluation.
(b) A Color Code test.
(c) A Rorschach test.
(d) An IQ test.
3. What is Algernon doing when Charlie finds him at the end of the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) Staring in the mirror.
(b) Running the maze backwards with his eyes closed.
(c) Bashing himself against the wall.
(d) Sleeping peacefully.
4. What does Burt give Charlie on the plane to dictate his progress reports?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) A leather bound book.
(c) A type-writer.
(d) A computer.
5. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
(a) Being messy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charlie unable to do what he should on the test given him on the fourth day of the experiment?
2. Who gave Nemur money for the experiment on Charlie?
3. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
4. What is Nemur's reply to Charlie's question to him just before the surgery?
5. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)