|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charlie unable to do what he should on the test given him on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) He thinks all the pictures are in the same category.
(b) He thinks it would be lying.
(c) He has no creativity.
(d) He does not know what funny means.
2. What does Charlie hope to be able to hold conversations about once he is smart after the surgery?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) God and politics.
(c) The stock market.
3. What does Charlie build for Algernon in his own furnished apartment?
(a) A cage.
(b) A maze.
(c) A running wheel.
(d) A house.
4. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
(a) His guardian.
(b) A family member.
(d) His doctor.
5. How do the doctors say they will be able to keep track of what is going on in Charlie's head after the surgery?
(a) His Progress Report.
(b) His interactions with people.
(c) His testing scores.
(d) His success with the mazes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises the would-be pranksters at the bakery?
2. What did Charlie give Harriet on Valentines Day when he was younger?
3. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
4. What is Nemur's reply to Charlie's question to him just before the surgery?
5. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)