|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie realize about his childhood while he is at the party with Ellen?
(a) Kids were cruel to him when they tripped him at recess.
(b) Kids would play tricks on him when they played hide and seek.
(c) Kids would make fun of the way he talked when he thought they were his friends.
(d) Kids would steal his lunch and laugh at him.
2. What is the name of the main doctor overseeing Charlie's experiment?
(a) Professor Neuron.
(b) Professor Nemur.
(c) Doctor Nielsen.
(d) Doctor Neiman.
3. Who does Charlie think about while he is with Fay in his new apartment?
(b) His mother.
4. What does Nemur say during the conference that enrages Charlie?
(a) Charlie was a useless human being.
(b) Charlie will never regret his work with Nemur.
(c) Charlie did not have a life worth living until he was smart.
(d) Charlie owes his quality of life to science.
5. What does Nemur tell Charlie he will do if the surgery works for Charlie?
(a) Help animals all over the world.
(b) Make a lot of money.
(c) Write a book about Charlie.
(d) Help other people like Charlie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do to spoil the evening when he tells Alice that he likes her?
2. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
3. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
4. What does Charlie want to do before he begins his research?
5. What does Charlie's sister once almost get as a reward for an A on a test?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)