|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Charlie when a random woman offers to go home with him?
(a) The hospital.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The college.
(d) Central Park.
2. What characteristic does Burt say Charlie and Algernon share?
3. What does Charlie catch Gimpy doing at the bakery?
(a) Overcharging the customers.
(b) Taking home old bread.
(c) Making smaller loafs.
(d) Stealing money.
4. What did Gimpy once give Charlie after trying to teach him to make rolls?
(a) An empty notebook.
(b) A hot roll out of the oven.
(c) A dollar.
(d) A shiny good-luck piece.
5. What does Charlie do after his promotion that earns him a raise at the bakery?
(a) Creates a new recipe for bread.
(b) Puts out some good publicity and doubles the customer traffic.
(c) Finds a new wholesaler to get supplies at half the regular cost.
(d) Rearranges the machines to speed up production.
Short Answer Questions
1. After talking with some college students when his IQ has reached 100, what does Charlie think that college is?
2. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
3. When Charlie was younger, who pushed to keep Charlie in the normal public school system?
4. Why does Charlie hesitate to turn Gimpy in when he catches him doing something wrong at the bakery?
5. Who gave Nemur money for the experiment on Charlie?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)