|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the fifth floor of the building where Burt works?
(a) Ferrets and mice.
(b) Rabbits and rats.
(c) Cats and dogs.
(d) Monkeys and mice.
2. What causes Charlie to contemplate suicide?
(a) His tour of the Warren Home.
(b) His horrible meeting with his mother.
(c) His inability to be intimate with Alice.
(d) His deteriorating intelligence.
3. What does Charlie realize about his childhood while he is at the party with Ellen?
(a) Kids would steal his lunch and laugh at him.
(b) Kids would play tricks on him when they played hide and seek.
(c) Kids would make fun of the way he talked when he thought they were his friends.
(d) Kids were cruel to him when they tripped him at recess.
4. After talking with some college students when his IQ has reached 100, what does Charlie think that college is?
(a) The place where all former beliefs are challenged.
(b) The place to learn how to really live.
(c) The place where you can be free to be yourself.
(d) The place where dreams come true.
5. What is the name of Charlie's nurse after his surgery?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
2. What did Charlie give Harriet on Valentines Day when he was younger?
3. When Charlie was younger, who pushed to keep Charlie in the normal public school system?
4. What does Charlie ask Nemur just before the surgery?
5. How does Charlie feel when he is finally chosen to undergo the procedure to raise his IQ?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)