|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises the would-be pranksters at the bakery?
(a) Charlie uses the dough mixer perfectly.
(b) Charlie makes people very happy by giving them free bread, and they start shopping at the bakery.
(c) Charlie is well-liked at the bar.
(d) Charlie checks with his boss before believing the wrong schedule.
2. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
(b) A family member.
(c) His doctor.
(d) His guardian.
3. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
(a) It does not matter.
(b) No one can fail that test.
(c) He had a perfect score.
(d) They are worried about his results.
4. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
(a) He is in a coma.
(b) He is retarded as well.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is not the guardian.
5. When is Charlie finally able to be intimate with Alice?
(a) When his IQ shrinks to her level.
(b) When Alice holds him as he cries about his tortured past.
(c) When he is kicked out of the lab.
(d) When Fay breaks up with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do during his free time at the college when his IQ reaches 100?
2. What does Charlie wish he could see more clearly in his past memories?
3. What does Charlie build for Algernon in his own furnished apartment?
4. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
5. What gives Charlie headaches after the surgery?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)