|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Charlie's sister living with when she is found by the doctors?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
2. How does Charlie decide to celebrate his raise at the bakery?
(a) Having dinner with Ellen
(b) Buying himself a new book.
(c) Going drinking with the guys from the bakery.
(d) Taking Miss Kinnian to a movie.
3. What does Miss Kinnian bring Charlie just before his surgery?
(b) Chocolate cake..
(d) A picture.
4. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
(a) A Personality evaluation.
(b) A Color Code test.
(c) A Rorschach test.
(d) An IQ test.
5. What did Charlie give Harriet on Valentines Day when he was younger?
(a) A cake.
(b) A poem.
(c) A locket.
(d) A picture frame.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Charlie be sent if the procedure does cause him to regress?
2. What does Charlie promise himself he will do the next time he is out with Alice after he tells her he likes her?
3. How long has Charlie worked at the bakery?
4. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
5. What perk mentioned by Nemur just before his surgery does Charlie not care at all about?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)