|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) 4 days a week.
(b) 2 days a week.
(c) 5 days a week.
(d) 3 days a week.
2. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
(a) Hold a job.
(b) Read and write.
(c) Navigate the hospital.
(d) Run the maze.
3. Why does Charlie have a hard time focusing on the movies when he takes Ms. Kinnian out to them?
(a) They are too loud.
(b) He would rather look at her.
(c) He keeps thinking about other things.
(d) He gets nervous in dark places like theaters.
4. What happens when a new guy at the bakery hurts and mocks Charlie?
(a) He runs away crying.
(b) He gets mad and hurts him back.
(c) His friends defend him.
(d) They all laugh at him.
5. What does Charlie do to fit in and look smart once his IQ reaches 100 even though he knows it is silly?
(a) Wears his hats backwards.
(b) Takes a dance class.
(c) Wears University themed clothing.
(d) Smokes a pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of Charlie's friends from the bakery?
3. What does Burt say Charlie has a lot of that most people of his IQ do not?
4. What is Charlie supposed to do for a test on the fourth day of the experiment?
5. When Charlie was younger, who pushed to keep Charlie in the normal public school system?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)