|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Professor Nemur respond to Charlie's return to the lab after his time in his own apartment?
(a) His is immensely relieved.
(b) He is jealous.
(c) He is angry, but satisfied.
(d) He is cold and severe.
2. What does Charlie do to spoil the evening when he tells Alice that he likes her?
(a) Drops his meal on the floor.
(b) Spills water on her.
(c) Passes gas.
3. How do the doctors say they will be able to keep track of what is going on in Charlie's head after the surgery?
(a) His interactions with people.
(b) His testing scores.
(c) His Progress Report.
(d) His success with the mazes.
4. Why does Charlie's mom slap him when he holds the baby?
(a) She is always cruel to Charlie.
(b) Charlie is rough with everything.
(c) She is afraid he will hurt the baby.
(d) Charlie is holding her wrong.
5. Who is Charlie's teacher at the beginning of the book?
(a) Ms. Kirkland.
(b) Ms. Kinlian.
(c) Ms. Kroner.
(d) Ms. Kinnian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do when Nemur asks him to speak to the audience at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
2. Who does not want Charlie to be used in the experiment?
3. Where does Charlie work?
4. What color is the room where Charlie's surgery takes place?
5. What does Charlie vow to do after having a talk with Dr. Strauss after his surgery?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)