|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
(a) He had a perfect score.
(b) No one can fail that test.
(c) It does not matter.
(d) They are worried about his results.
2. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
(a) Something to increase reflex timing.
(b) Something to slow the effects of aging.
(c) Something to monitor thinking habits.
(d) Something to raise his IQ.
3. Who does Charlie think about while he is with Fay in his new apartment?
(b) His mother.
4. How do the doctors say they will be able to keep track of what is going on in Charlie's head after the surgery?
(a) His interactions with people.
(b) His testing scores.
(c) His Progress Report.
(d) His success with the mazes.
5. Why does Charlie not like writing in his Progress Report by the third day?
(a) He does not like the way it looks.
(b) It takes a long time.
(c) It hurts his head.
(d) It makes him feel stupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie's favorite kind of book to read when his IQ reaches 100?
2. How long has Charlie worked at the bakery?
3. How does Alice feel when she goes home after talking with Charlie when his IQ has surpassed her own?
4. What does Charlie's sister once almost get as a reward for an A on a test?
5. Who does not want Charlie to be used in the experiment?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)