|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the people in the bakery think Charlie is having surgery because he is sick?
(a) Charlie was not allowed to tell them the truth.
(b) Professor Nemur did not want Charlie to tell them about the nature of the experiment.
(c) Ms. Kinnian thought it would be better that they think he was sick.
(d) Charlie wanted to surprise them when he came back smart.
2. What does the random woman say to Charlie that causes him to think she is disgusting?
(a) She is 5 months pregnant.
(b) She has an STD.
(c) She is a virgin.
(d) She is 17.
3. What does Nemur compare Charlie's curiosity about his future to?
(a) Ensuring a dark and dismal future.
(b) Watching a video of his death.
(c) Willingly drowning in sorrow.
(d) Looking at his own coffin.
4. Where is Charlie when a random woman offers to go home with him?
(a) The college.
(b) Central Park.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The hospital.
5. How do Charlie's co-workers respond to the drastic change in Charlie as he becomes more intelligent?
(a) They are happy.
(b) They are scared.
(c) They are hostile.
(d) They are disappointed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Charlie's father's occupation?
2. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
3. Where is Charlie when he has his vision of unmultiplying?
4. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
5. What does Miss Kinnian bring Charlie just before his surgery?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)