|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characteristic does Burt say Charlie and Algernon share?
2. Why is Charlie's sister denied the promised reward for her A on the history test?
(a) She will not share the prize.
(b) She is too haughty about her success.
(c) She fails a spelling test on the same day.
(d) She is caught cheating.
3. What does Charlie do to spoil the evening when he tells Alice that he likes her?
(b) Spills water on her.
(c) Passes gas.
(d) Drops his meal on the floor.
4. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
(a) Something to slow the effects of aging.
(b) Something to raise his IQ.
(c) Something to increase reflex timing.
(d) Something to monitor thinking habits.
5. Who does Charlie think about while he is with Fay in his new apartment?
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What date does Charlie start writing in his Progress Report again after his surgery?
2. What does Charlie almost shout to the passersby when he is at lunch with Burt after being released from the hospital?
3. Where does Charlie spend most of his time once he reaches the peak of his intellectual abilities?
4. Why does Charlie start to hate Algernon after his surgery?
5. Where is Charlie when he has his vision of unmultiplying?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)