|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
(a) Something to monitor thinking habits.
(b) Something to slow the effects of aging.
(c) Something to increase reflex timing.
(d) Something to raise his IQ.
2. What frustrates Nemur at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) Charlie is silent and sulky the whole time.
(b) People ask Charlie about the experiment instead of him.
(c) Charlie keeps leaving the area.
(d) Charlie knows more of the research material than he does.
3. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
(a) Dr. Kinnian.
(b) Dr. Strauss.
(c) Dr. Lillthorn.
(d) Dr. Blumburg.
4. Why is Charlie not allowed to fix the errors in his earlier entries in the Progress Report?
(a) It would disrupt the process.
(b) They don't want it to upset him.
(c) They want to see his progress.
(d) They need a record of the past.
5. What does Charlie think Nemur sees him as instead of a human being?
(a) A project.
(b) A specimen.
(c) An obligation.
(d) A nuisance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie's sister once almost get as a reward for an A on a test?
2. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
3. What is the last thing that Charlie asks for in his Progress Report?
4. How many days after his surgery does it take for Charlie to start writing in his Progress Report again?
5. Why is there a two week gap in the Progress Report?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)