|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie pretend to be a student at the college once his IQ hits 100?
(a) Sits in on classes.
(b) Carries a backpack.
(c) Writes nonsense in a notebook.
(d) Carries books around campus.
2. How does Alice feel when she goes home after talking with Charlie when his IQ has surpassed her own?
(a) Like she is getting dumber.
(b) That it is unnatural.
(c) That he is being tortured.
(d) That she pushed him too hard.
3. Where does Charlie find Algernon at the end of the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) The maze.
(b) His pocket.
(c) The ladies restroom.
(d) His cage.
4. Which of the following is NOT one of Charlie's friends from the bakery?
(a) Joe Carp.
(d) Mr. Donner.
5. What is Charlie's little sister's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
2. Who does Charlie want to talk to first when he gets smart after his surgery?
3. How long has Charlie worked at the bakery?
4. What does Charlie promise himself he will do the next time he is out with Alice after he tells her he likes her?
5. Which of the following is NOT a word which Charlie uses to describe a stage of his relationship with Alice?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)