|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a joke do Charlie's friends at the bakery play on him?
(a) They tell him to make extra deliveries on his route.
(b) They give him the wrong work schedule.
(c) They tell him to use the dough mixer.
(d) They take him to a bar and get him drunk.
2. What does Charlie do during his free time at the college when his IQ reaches 100?
(a) Eats at the cafeteria.
(b) Watches the sporting events.
(c) Listens to the student's conversations.
(d) Talks with the students.
3. What do Charlie's friends in the hospital bring Charlie before his surgery?
(b) Chocolate cake.
4. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
(a) He had a perfect score.
(b) No one can fail that test.
(c) They are worried about his results.
(d) It does not matter.
5. Who does Charlie want to talk to first when he gets smart after his surgery?
(a) His boss.
(b) Ms. Kinnian.
(c) His mom.
(d) His friends at the bakery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the random woman say to Charlie that causes him to think she is disgusting?
2. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
3. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
4. Why is Charlie's sister denied the promised reward for her A on the history test?
5. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)