|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Charlie's father's occupation?
(b) Selling barbershop supplies.
2. What does Charlie ask Nemur just before the surgery?
(a) If he will be smarter than Nemur.
(b) If it will hurt.
(c) If he will be able to beat Algernon in the maze.
(d) If he will die.
3. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A police man.
(c) A regular person.
(d) A dentist.
4. What does Charlie do when Nemur asks him to speak to the audience at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) Lets Algernon out of his cage.
(b) Speaks in another language.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Refuses to 'perform'.
5. What is the name of the main doctor overseeing Charlie's experiment?
(a) Professor Neuron.
(b) Doctor Nielsen.
(c) Professor Nemur.
(d) Doctor Neiman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a name that Charlie hears his doctors calling each other during a fight?
2. Why does Charlie not like writing in his Progress Report by the third day?
3. What does Charlie's new nurse after the surgery refuse to tell him about?
4. What is Charlie's mother's name?
5. What is the name of Charlie's nurse after his surgery?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)