|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
(a) Problem solving questions.
(b) Personal questions.
(c) Ink blots.
(d) Colorful pictures.
2. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
(a) Hurt his emotional stability.
(b) Become sick.
(d) Be overwhelmed.
3. How does Charlie decide to celebrate his raise at the bakery?
(a) Having dinner with Ellen
(b) Taking Miss Kinnian to a movie.
(c) Buying himself a new book.
(d) Going drinking with the guys from the bakery.
4. What was Charlie's father's occupation?
(a) Selling barbershop supplies.
5. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) 3 days a week.
(b) 2 days a week.
(c) 5 days a week.
(d) 4 days a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Algernon doing when Charlie finds him at the end of the conference for the International Psychological Association?
2. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
3. When does Charlie realize he is in love with Alice?
4. What does Charlie's sister once almost get as a reward for an A on a test?
5. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)