|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie have to go if the experiment does not work?
(a) Warren State Home.
(b) A padded room in the hospital.
(c) An institutional care facility for retarded adults.
(d) An insane asylum.
2. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
(a) Be overwhelmed.
(c) Hurt his emotional stability.
(d) Become sick.
3. What is Algernon doing when Charlie finds him at the end of the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) Sleeping peacefully.
(b) Staring in the mirror.
(c) Bashing himself against the wall.
(d) Running the maze backwards with his eyes closed.
4. What does the random woman say to Charlie that causes him to think she is disgusting?
(a) She has an STD.
(b) She is 17.
(c) She is 5 months pregnant.
(d) She is a virgin.
5. How does Fanny Biden think Charlie has become so smart all of the sudden?
(a) He took some drugs.
(b) He was only pretending to be retarded before.
(c) He made a deal with the devil.
(d) He prayed really hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
2. How does Charlie decide to celebrate his raise at the bakery?
3. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
4. What does Charlie hope to be able to hold conversations about once he is smart after the surgery?
5. What does Charlie think of his sister when she is first brought home from the hospital?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)