|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie have to go if the experiment does not work?
(a) A padded room in the hospital.
(b) Warren State Home.
(c) An institutional care facility for retarded adults.
(d) An insane asylum.
2. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
(a) Navigate the hospital.
(b) Read and write.
(c) Run the maze.
(d) Hold a job.
3. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
(a) In a month.
(b) In a week.
(c) After the surgery.
(d) The next day.
4. What does Miss Kinnian bring Charlie just before his surgery?
(b) Chocolate cake..
(c) A picture.
5. What does Charlie think Nemur sees him as instead of a human being?
(a) A specimen.
(b) A nuisance.
(c) A project.
(d) An obligation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
2. What is Nemur's reply to Charlie's question to him just before the surgery?
3. What is Charlie most excited for just before the surgery?
4. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
5. Why does Charlie keep writing in his Progress Report and taking tests after his surgery?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)