|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charlie's sister denied the promised reward for her A on the history test?
(a) She is caught cheating.
(b) She will not share the prize.
(c) She is too haughty about her success.
(d) She fails a spelling test on the same day.
2. What does Charlie do when Nemur asks him to speak to the audience at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) Speaks in another language.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Lets Algernon out of his cage.
(d) Refuses to 'perform'.
3. How does Charlie feel when he is finally chosen to undergo the procedure to raise his IQ?
4. What frustrates Nemur at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) Charlie is silent and sulky the whole time.
(b) People ask Charlie about the experiment instead of him.
(c) Charlie knows more of the research material than he does.
(d) Charlie keeps leaving the area.
5. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
(a) Blots of ink.
(b) Strange shapes.
(d) Funny little drawings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
2. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
3. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
4. Where is Charlie's sister found by the doctors?
5. Where does Charlie find Algernon at the end of the conference for the International Psychological Association?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)