|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nemur telll Charlie not to read about until Nemur says he is ready?
2. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
3. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
(a) Problem solving questions.
(b) Ink blots.
(c) Personal questions.
(d) Colorful pictures.
4. What does Dr. Strauss say he will NOT help Charlie do after his surgery?
5. Who does Charlie want to show his new intelligence to after the surgery?
(a) His friends at the bakery.
(b) His parents.
(c) His uncle.
(d) Ms. Kinnian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do during his free time at the college when his IQ reaches 100?
2. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
3. How does Charlie feel just before the surgery?
4. What surprises the would-be pranksters at the bakery?
5. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)