|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a possible complication of the surgery Charlie is about to undergo to raise his IQ?
(a) He could lose all his former memories.
(b) He could go blind.
(c) He could regress.
(d) He may go crazy.
2. What did Gimpy once give Charlie after trying to teach him to make rolls?
(a) A hot roll out of the oven.
(b) An empty notebook.
(c) A dollar.
(d) A shiny good-luck piece.
3. What upsets Ms. Kinnian when she is talking with Charlie after his procedure one day?
(a) Reading about the treatment Charlie receives from the people at the bakery.
(b) Seeing his low pay for his work at the bakery.
(c) Seeing the low rate of growth in his abilities.
(d) Reading the reviews given him by his therapist.
4. What is Charlie's IQ level at the beginning of the book?
5. What gives Charlie headaches after the surgery?
(a) His lack of sleep.
(b) The medicine he has to take.
(c) Thinking too hard.
(d) The electric treatments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
2. Why is Charlie's sister denied the promised reward for her A on the history test?
3. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
4. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
5. Who does not want Charlie to be used in the experiment?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)