|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
(a) Strange shapes.
(c) Blots of ink.
(d) Funny little drawings.
2. What does Joe Carp ask Charlie when he sees the scar on Charlie's head after the surgery?
(a) If he opened a door the hard way.
(b) If he had brains put in.
(c) If he will be dumber now than before.
(d) If it hurt.
3. Who gave Nemur money for the experiment on Charlie?
(a) The Wellburg foundation.
(b) The Beekwood College for Retarded Adults.
(c) The government.
(d) His father-in-law.
4. What were Charlie's bandages after his surgery covering?
(a) His abdomen.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His ears.
(d) His eyes.
5. What does Miss Kinnian bring Charlie just before his surgery?
(b) Chocolate cake..
(c) A picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
2. How long has Charlie worked at the bakery?
3. Who is Charlie's sister living with when she is found by the doctors?
4. What good luck charm does Charlie keep to help him be brave?
5. When Charlie was younger, who pushed to keep Charlie in the normal public school system?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)