|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie's father's occupation when he finds him after moving into his own apartment?
2. How high is Charlie's IQ when he remembers the story about his sister and the History test?
3. What is a possible complication of the surgery Charlie is about to undergo to raise his IQ?
(a) He may go crazy.
(b) He could lose all his former memories.
(c) He could go blind.
(d) He could regress.
4. Why does Strauss tell Charlie he will not notice his improvement at first after the surgery?
(a) It will happen gradually.
(b) It will seem normal to him.
(c) He must wait and be patient.
(d) It is hard to notice at first.
5. What does Charlie do to calm himself when he wakes up after his nightmare about Alice on the night after he tellls her he likes her?
(a) Takes a walk.
(b) Smokes a pipe.
(c) Reads a book.
(d) Drinks some coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie supposed to do for a test on the fourth day of the experiment?
2. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
3. Who does Charlie want to talk to first when he gets smart after his surgery?
4. How does Mr. Donner know Charlie?
5. What were Charlie's bandages after his surgery covering?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)