|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the conference for the International Psychological Association being held?
(b) Salt Lake.
(d) New York.
2. Why does Charlie's mom slap him when he holds the baby?
(a) Charlie is holding her wrong.
(b) Charlie is rough with everything.
(c) She is always cruel to Charlie.
(d) She is afraid he will hurt the baby.
3. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
(a) The Physics Office.
(b) The Psychology Library.
(c) The Physics Library.
(d) The Psychological Laboratory.
4. How do the doctors say they will be able to keep track of what is going on in Charlie's head after the surgery?
(a) His testing scores.
(b) His interactions with people.
(c) His success with the mazes.
(d) His Progress Report.
5. What does Charlie do to spoil the evening when he tells Alice that he likes her?
(a) Spills water on her.
(b) Passes gas.
(c) Drops his meal on the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason do the doctors give Charlie for taking so many tests and statistics?
2. What characteristic does Burt say Charlie and Algernon share?
3. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
4. What gives Charlie headaches after the surgery?
5. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)