|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie's favorite kind of book to read when his IQ reaches 100?
(c) Classic novels.
2. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
3. How does Alice feel when she goes home after talking with Charlie when his IQ has surpassed her own?
(a) That it is unnatural.
(b) Like she is getting dumber.
(c) That she pushed him too hard.
(d) That he is being tortured.
4. What kind of a joke do Charlie's friends at the bakery play on him?
(a) They give him the wrong work schedule.
(b) They tell him to make extra deliveries on his route.
(c) They tell him to use the dough mixer.
(d) They take him to a bar and get him drunk.
5. What does Charlie do that causes the random woman who confronts him to scream?
(a) Screams at her.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Calls her filthy.
(d) Grabs her shoulder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlie keep writing in his Progress Report and taking tests after his surgery?
2. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
3. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
4. What does Charlie do during his free time at the college when his IQ reaches 100?
5. What present does Fay bring for Algernon one day?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)