|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie decide to celebrate his raise at the bakery?
(a) Buying himself a new book.
(b) Taking Miss Kinnian to a movie.
(c) Going drinking with the guys from the bakery.
(d) Having dinner with Ellen
2. What does Charlie do to spoil the evening when he tells Alice that he likes her?
(a) Drops his meal on the floor.
(c) Spills water on her.
(d) Passes gas.
3. Who does Charlie think about while he is with Fay in his new apartment?
(c) His mother.
4. What does Charlie do to calm himself when he wakes up after his nightmare about Alice on the night after he tellls her he likes her?
(a) Takes a walk.
(b) Reads a book.
(c) Drinks some coffee.
(d) Smokes a pipe.
5. What does Ms. Kinnian teach Charlie about after she reads his Progress Reports?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
2. When Charlie was younger, who pushed to keep Charlie in the normal public school system?
3. What perk mentioned by Nemur just before his surgery does Charlie not care at all about?
4. Who does not want Charlie to be used in the experiment?
5. Why does Strauss tell Charlie he will not notice his improvement at first after the surgery?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)