|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of Charlie's friends from the bakery?
(a) Joe Carp.
(b) Mr. Donner.
2. How does Fanny Biden think Charlie has become so smart all of the sudden?
(a) He was only pretending to be retarded before.
(b) He prayed really hard.
(c) He took some drugs.
(d) He made a deal with the devil.
3. What did Charlie give Harriet on Valentines Day when he was younger?
(a) A locket.
(b) A poem.
(c) A picture frame.
(d) A cake.
4. How does Charlie pretend to be a student at the college once his IQ hits 100?
(a) Carries a backpack.
(b) Sits in on classes.
(c) Carries books around campus.
(d) Writes nonsense in a notebook.
5. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
(a) A police man.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A regular person.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Charlie's nurse after his surgery?
2. How do the doctors say they will be able to keep track of what is going on in Charlie's head after the surgery?
3. What reason do the doctors give Charlie for taking so many tests and statistics?
4. What is Charlie supposed to do for a test on the fourth day of the experiment?
5. What happens when Charlie goes the wrong way with his electric pencil when he does the maze Burt gives him?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)