|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the random woman say to Charlie that causes him to think she is disgusting?
(a) She is 5 months pregnant.
(b) She is 17.
(c) She has an STD.
(d) She is a virgin.
2. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
(b) Charlie's teacher.
(c) Charlie's mom.
(d) Charlie's boss.
3. Where does Charlie work?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A school
(c) A bakery.
(d) A hospital.
4. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
(a) May 3.
(b) March 13.
(c) March 3.
(d) May 13.
5. What kind of a joke do Charlie's friends at the bakery play on him?
(a) They tell him to use the dough mixer.
(b) They take him to a bar and get him drunk.
(c) They tell him to make extra deliveries on his route.
(d) They give him the wrong work schedule.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie think of his sister when she is first brought home from the hospital?
2. How does Alice feel when she goes home after talking with Charlie when his IQ has surpassed her own?
3. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
4. What does Charlie do when Nemur asks him to speak to the audience at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
5. What does Charlie do that causes the random woman who confronts him to scream?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)