|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Charlie want to show his new intelligence to after the surgery?
(a) His parents.
(b) Ms. Kinnian.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His friends at the bakery.
2. Which of the following is NOT one of Charlie's friends from the bakery?
(b) Joe Carp.
(d) Mr. Donner.
3. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
(a) Navigate the hospital.
(b) Hold a job.
(c) Read and write.
(d) Run the maze.
4. Why does Charlie hesitate to turn Gimpy in when he catches him doing something wrong at the bakery?
(a) Gimpy is his leader.
(b) Gimpy has a family.
(c) Gimpy is his only true friend.
(d) Gimpy has always been nice to him.
5. What kind of a joke do Charlie's friends at the bakery play on him?
(a) They take him to a bar and get him drunk.
(b) They give him the wrong work schedule.
(c) They tell him to make extra deliveries on his route.
(d) They tell him to use the dough mixer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burt give Charlie on the plane to dictate his progress reports?
2. What does Nemur tell Charlie he will do if the surgery works for Charlie?
3. How many times does Charlie lose against the animal who has undergone the same experiment that Charlie is now a part of?
4. What reason do the doctors give Charlie for taking so many tests and statistics?
5. What does the random woman say to Charlie that causes him to think she is disgusting?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)