|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie most excited for just before the surgery?
(a) To be smarter than his friends.
(b) To be like a normal person.
(c) To read and write well.
(d) To get a promotion at his job.
2. When Charlie was younger, who pushed to keep Charlie in the normal public school system?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
3. What characteristic does Burt say Charlie and Algernon share?
4. After talking with some college students when his IQ has reached 100, what does Charlie think that college is?
(a) The place where all former beliefs are challenged.
(b) The place where you can be free to be yourself.
(c) The place to learn how to really live.
(d) The place where dreams come true.
5. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
(a) Something to raise his IQ.
(b) Something to slow the effects of aging.
(c) Something to monitor thinking habits.
(d) Something to increase reflex timing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
2. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
3. When does Charlie realize he is in love with Alice?
4. What kind of a joke do Charlie's friends at the bakery play on him?
5. What were Charlie's bandages after his surgery covering?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)