|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Strauss tell Charlie he will not notice his improvement at first after the surgery?
(a) He must wait and be patient.
(b) It will seem normal to him.
(c) It is hard to notice at first.
(d) It will happen gradually.
2. What does Charlie do to calm himself when he wakes up after his nightmare about Alice on the night after he tellls her he likes her?
(a) Reads a book.
(b) Drinks some coffee.
(c) Smokes a pipe.
(d) Takes a walk.
3. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
(a) Ink blots.
(b) Problem solving questions.
(c) Personal questions.
(d) Colorful pictures.
4. What was Charlie's father's occupation?
(c) Selling barbershop supplies.
5. What does Charlie hope to be able to hold conversations about once he is smart after the surgery?
(b) The newspaper.
(c) God and politics.
(d) The stock market.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Strauss say he will NOT help Charlie do after his surgery?
2. How does Charlie decide to celebrate his raise at the bakery?
3. What does Nemur telll Charlie not to read about until Nemur says he is ready?
4. Who gave Nemur money for the experiment on Charlie?
5. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)