|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Pretend he can do the test.
(b) Show them his journal.
(c) Draw a picture of people he knows.
(d) Tell stories about his uncle.
2. What does Charlie do that angers Alice when he picks her up from the Beekman college one day?
(a) Tries to kiss her.
(b) Talks to his old classmates.
(c) Calls her by her first name in front of her students.
3. Where is the conference for the International Psychological Association being held?
(a) New York.
(c) Salt Lake.
4. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
(a) The Physics Office.
(b) The Physics Library.
(c) The Psychology Library.
(d) The Psychological Laboratory.
5. What does Charlie do during his free time at the college when his IQ reaches 100?
(a) Listens to the student's conversations.
(b) Eats at the cafeteria.
(c) Watches the sporting events.
(d) Talks with the students.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie want to do before he begins his research?
2. What does Charlie vow to do after having a talk with Dr. Strauss after his surgery?
3. What does Charlie do that causes the random woman who confronts him to scream?
4. What is Charlie's mother's name?
5. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)