|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie have lunch with Burt after he is released from the hospital after his surgery?
(a) A fast food joint.
(b) The hospital cafeteria.
(c) The college restaurant.
(d) The bakery.
2. Why does Charlie not like writing in his Progress Report by the third day?
(a) It takes a long time.
(b) It makes him feel stupid.
(c) He does not like the way it looks.
(d) It hurts his head.
3. What is Charlie's favorite kind of book to read when his IQ reaches 100?
(b) Classic novels.
4. What does Charlie build for Algernon in his own furnished apartment?
(a) A running wheel.
(b) A cage.
(c) A maze.
(d) A house.
5. After talking with some college students when his IQ has reached 100, what does Charlie think that college is?
(a) The place where dreams come true.
(b) The place where you can be free to be yourself.
(c) The place where all former beliefs are challenged.
(d) The place to learn how to really live.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
2. What is Algernon doing when Charlie finds him at the end of the conference for the International Psychological Association?
3. What is the name of Charlie's nurse after his surgery?
4. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
5. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)