|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlie have a hard time focusing on the movies when he takes Ms. Kinnian out to them?
(a) They are too loud.
(b) He would rather look at her.
(c) He keeps thinking about other things.
(d) He gets nervous in dark places like theaters.
2. What does Charlie do to calm himself when he wakes up after his nightmare about Alice on the night after he tellls her he likes her?
(a) Smokes a pipe.
(b) Reads a book.
(c) Takes a walk.
(d) Drinks some coffee.
3. How does Charlie feel when he is finally chosen to undergo the procedure to raise his IQ?
4. What is the name of the main doctor overseeing Charlie's experiment?
(a) Doctor Neiman.
(b) Professor Neuron.
(c) Doctor Nielsen.
(d) Professor Nemur.
5. What does Miss Kinnian bring Charlie just before his surgery?
(a) Chocolate cake..
(d) A picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the conference for the International Psychological Association being held?
2. Why does Charlie's mom slap him when he holds the baby?
3. Which of the following is NOT a name that Charlie hears his doctors calling each other during a fight?
4. What happens when Charlie goes the wrong way with his electric pencil when he does the maze Burt gives him?
5. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)