|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
(a) Watch the animal.
(b) Talk to the animal.
(c) Pet the animal.
(d) Race the animal.
2. What does Charlie catch Gimpy doing at the bakery?
(a) Overcharging the customers.
(b) Stealing money.
(c) Taking home old bread.
(d) Making smaller loafs.
3. What is Charlie most excited for just before the surgery?
(a) To read and write well.
(b) To get a promotion at his job.
(c) To be smarter than his friends.
(d) To be like a normal person.
4. What does Charlie think of his sister when she is first brought home from the hospital?
(a) She is ugly.
(b) She cries a lot.
(c) She is like a little doll.
(d) She is perfect and warm.
5. When does Charlie first realize that women's bodies are different than men's?
(a) When he is shown a dirty magazine.
(b) When he sees his mother changing.
(c) When he sees an old woman being bathed.
(d) When he sees Norma in the shower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie's little sister's name?
2. How many days after his surgery does it take for Charlie to start writing in his Progress Report again?
3. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
4. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
5. What did Gimpy once give Charlie after trying to teach him to make rolls?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)