|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
(a) His doctor.
(b) His mom.
(c) His boss.
(d) His teacher.
2. How does Alice feel when she goes home after talking with Charlie when his IQ has surpassed her own?
(a) Like she is getting dumber.
(b) That it is unnatural.
(c) That she pushed him too hard.
(d) That he is being tortured.
3. What does Charlie do after his promotion that earns him a raise at the bakery?
(a) Creates a new recipe for bread.
(b) Finds a new wholesaler to get supplies at half the regular cost.
(c) Puts out some good publicity and doubles the customer traffic.
(d) Rearranges the machines to speed up production.
4. Why does Charlie keep writing in his Progress Report and taking tests after his surgery?
(a) They told him it would help him get smarter faster.
(b) It is all part of the experiment he contracted to do.
(c) They are paying him to.
(d) He likes it.
5. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
(a) Read and write.
(b) Navigate the hospital.
(c) Hold a job.
(d) Run the maze.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
2. How does Mr. Donner know Charlie?
3. What is on the fifth floor of the building where Burt works?
4. Where does Charlie have lunch with Burt after he is released from the hospital after his surgery?
5. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)