|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days after his surgery does it take for Charlie to start writing in his Progress Report again?
2. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
(a) A short life.
(c) Moving away from his family.
3. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
4. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
(a) After the surgery.
(b) The next day.
(c) In a week.
(d) In a month.
5. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
(a) He stays up late to write the Progress Report.
(b) He stays up worrying about his test results.
(c) He can't sleep because he is so excited.
(d) He does not like the bed at the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie think of his sister when she is first brought home from the hospital?
2. Why does Charlie not like writing in his Progress Report by the third day?
3. What perk mentioned by Nemur just before his surgery does Charlie not care at all about?
4. What were Charlie's bandages after his surgery covering?
5. What happens when Charlie goes the wrong way with his electric pencil when he does the maze Burt gives him?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)