|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Charlie's sister living with when she is found by the doctors?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her father.
2. Why is Charlie's sister denied the promised reward for her A on the history test?
(a) She fails a spelling test on the same day.
(b) She is caught cheating.
(c) She is too haughty about her success.
(d) She will not share the prize.
3. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
4. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
(a) The experiment will hurt.
(b) He failed a test.
(c) He will not like his new teacher.
(d) He will never be smart.
5. Why does Strauss tell Charlie he will not notice his improvement at first after the surgery?
(a) It will seem normal to him.
(b) It is hard to notice at first.
(c) He must wait and be patient.
(d) It will happen gradually.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do after his promotion that earns him a raise at the bakery?
2. When does Charlie realize he is in love with Alice?
3. How long has Charlie worked at the bakery?
4. How many days after his surgery does it take for Charlie to start writing in his Progress Report again?
5. What does Burt say Charlie has a lot of that most people of his IQ do not?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)