|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ms. Kinnian say about Charlie as a pupil?
(a) He is motivated to be intelligent.
(b) He is the hardest worker.
(c) He is slow and tiresome.
(d) He is her best student.
2. Where is Charlie when a random woman offers to go home with him?
(a) The college.
(b) Central Park.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The hospital.
3. What does Charlie do after his promotion that earns him a raise at the bakery?
(a) Rearranges the machines to speed up production.
(b) Puts out some good publicity and doubles the customer traffic.
(c) Creates a new recipe for bread.
(d) Finds a new wholesaler to get supplies at half the regular cost.
4. Who does not want Charlie to be used in the experiment?
(a) Professor Nemur.
(b) His mother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) Ms. Kinnian.
5. Who gave Nemur money for the experiment on Charlie?
(a) The Beekwood College for Retarded Adults.
(b) His father-in-law.
(c) The government.
(d) The Wellburg foundation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
2. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
3. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
4. What does Charlie promise himself he will do the next time he is out with Alice after he tells her he likes her?
5. What does Charlie vow to do after having a talk with Dr. Strauss after his surgery?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)