|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ms. Kinnian teach Charlie about after she reads his Progress Reports?
2. What good luck charm does Charlie keep to help him be brave?
(a) A rabbit's foot.
(b) A lucky penny.
(c) A special rock.
(d) A picture of his mother.
3. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
(a) Draw a picture.
(b) Read a sign.
(c) Build with blocks.
(d) Run a maze.
4. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
(a) He is not the guardian.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is in a coma.
(d) He is retarded as well.
5. How do the doctors say they will be able to keep track of what is going on in Charlie's head after the surgery?
(a) His Progress Report.
(b) His testing scores.
(c) His success with the mazes.
(d) His interactions with people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
2. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
3. Why does Charlie's mom slap him when he holds the baby?
4. Who gave Nemur money for the experiment on Charlie?
5. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)