|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie do to fit in and look smart once his IQ reaches 100 even though he knows it is silly?
(a) Takes a dance class.
(b) Wears his hats backwards.
(c) Smokes a pipe.
(d) Wears University themed clothing.
2. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
(a) Problem solving questions.
(b) Ink blots.
(c) Personal questions.
(d) Colorful pictures.
3. What does Charlie do during his free time at the college when his IQ reaches 100?
(a) Eats at the cafeteria.
(b) Listens to the student's conversations.
(c) Talks with the students.
(d) Watches the sporting events.
4. What does Charlie ask Nemur just before the surgery?
(a) If he will be able to beat Algernon in the maze.
(b) If he will die.
(c) If it will hurt.
(d) If he will be smarter than Nemur.
5. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Charlie worked at the bakery?
2. Who is Charlie's sister living with when she is found by the doctors?
3. Where is Charlie when a random woman offers to go home with him?
4. What color is the room where Charlie's surgery takes place?
5. What do Charlie's friends from the bakery make him do with Ellen at a party?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)