|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charlie unable to do what he should on the test given him on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) He thinks it would be lying.
(b) He has no creativity.
(c) He thinks all the pictures are in the same category.
(d) He does not know what funny means.
2. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He is mean.
(b) He is nice.
(c) He is stiff.
(d) He seems bored.
3. How does Fanny Biden think Charlie has become so smart all of the sudden?
(a) He took some drugs.
(b) He made a deal with the devil.
(c) He prayed really hard.
(d) He was only pretending to be retarded before.
4. Where does Charlie work?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A school
(d) A bakery.
5. What reason do the doctors give Charlie for taking so many tests and statistics?
(a) So they don't make any mistakes.
(b) So they can repeat the process.
(c) So they can help Charlie heal.
(d) So they can speed up the process.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
2. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
3. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
4. Why does Charlie start to hate Algernon after his surgery?
5. What do Charlie's friends in the hospital bring Charlie before his surgery?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)