|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Pretend he can do the test.
(b) Tell stories about his uncle.
(c) Show them his journal.
(d) Draw a picture of people he knows.
2. When Charlie was younger, who pushed to keep Charlie in the normal public school system?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His sister.
3. When does Charlie first realize that women's bodies are different than men's?
(a) When he sees his mother changing.
(b) When he sees Norma in the shower.
(c) When he is shown a dirty magazine.
(d) When he sees an old woman being bathed.
4. What were Charlie's bandages after his surgery covering?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His abdomen.
(d) His ears.
5. Who denies Charlie's sister the promised reward for the A on her History test?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her teacher.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charlie not allowed to fix the errors in his earlier entries in the Progress Report?
2. How does Mr. Donner know Charlie?
3. What new position is Charlie given at the bakery after a prank is played on him by his co-workers.
4. How does Charlie feel just before the surgery?
5. Who comes to see Charlie every day to check his temperature and blood pressure after the surgery?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)