|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie work?
(a) A school
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A bakery.
2. What were Charlie's bandages after his surgery covering?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His ears.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His abdomen.
3. When does Charlie first realize that women's bodies are different than men's?
(a) When he is shown a dirty magazine.
(b) When he sees his mother changing.
(c) When he sees Norma in the shower.
(d) When he sees an old woman being bathed.
4. Why does Charlie hesitate to turn Gimpy in when he catches him doing something wrong at the bakery?
(a) Gimpy is his leader.
(b) Gimpy is his only true friend.
(c) Gimpy has always been nice to him.
(d) Gimpy has a family.
5. What does Nemur tell Charlie he will do if the surgery works for Charlie?
(a) Write a book about Charlie.
(b) Help animals all over the world.
(c) Help other people like Charlie.
(d) Make a lot of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
2. What does Charlie's sister once almost get as a reward for an A on a test?
3. How does Mr. Donner know Charlie?
4. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
5. What do Charlie's friends in the hospital bring Charlie before his surgery?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)