|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Charlie's sister living with when she is found by the doctors?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her mother.
2. Who comes to see Charlie every day to check his temperature and blood pressure after the surgery?
(c) A nurse.
3. What does Nemur telll Charlie not to read about until Nemur says he is ready?
4. What reason do the doctors give Charlie for taking so many tests and statistics?
(a) So they don't make any mistakes.
(b) So they can help Charlie heal.
(c) So they can speed up the process.
(d) So they can repeat the process.
5. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
(a) Be overwhelmed.
(c) Hurt his emotional stability.
(d) Become sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie pretend to be a student at the college once his IQ hits 100?
2. What does Charlie do that angers Alice when he picks her up from the Beekman college one day?
3. What gives Charlie headaches after the surgery?
4. What did Charlie give Harriet on Valentines Day when he was younger?
5. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)