|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Tell stories about his uncle.
(b) Show them his journal.
(c) Pretend he can do the test.
(d) Draw a picture of people he knows.
2. What does Charlie do after his promotion that earns him a raise at the bakery?
(a) Puts out some good publicity and doubles the customer traffic.
(b) Finds a new wholesaler to get supplies at half the regular cost.
(c) Rearranges the machines to speed up production.
(d) Creates a new recipe for bread.
3. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
(a) Something to slow the effects of aging.
(b) Something to monitor thinking habits.
(c) Something to raise his IQ.
(d) Something to increase reflex timing.
4. What does Charlie do that causes the random woman who confronts him to scream?
(a) Slaps her.
(b) Calls her filthy.
(c) Grabs her shoulder.
(d) Screams at her.
5. How does Charlie pretend to be a student at the college once his IQ hits 100?
(a) Sits in on classes.
(b) Carries books around campus.
(c) Carries a backpack.
(d) Writes nonsense in a notebook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlie give Harriet on Valentines Day when he was younger?
2. How does Charlie feel when he is finally chosen to undergo the procedure to raise his IQ?
3. After he tells Alice he likes her, what does Charlie have a nightmare about?
4. What does the random woman say to Charlie that causes him to think she is disgusting?
5. What color is the room where Charlie's surgery takes place?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)