|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlie hesitate to turn Gimpy in when he catches him doing something wrong at the bakery?
(a) Gimpy is his only true friend.
(b) Gimpy has a family.
(c) Gimpy is his leader.
(d) Gimpy has always been nice to him.
2. What happens after the woman that confronts Charlie screams in response to what he does to her?
(a) Charlie sees a halucination of a little boy again.
(b) A crowd chases after him.
(c) The woman cries.
(d) Charlie has a flash-back memory of his family.
3. After talking with some college students when his IQ has reached 100, what does Charlie think that college is?
(a) The place where you can be free to be yourself.
(b) The place where dreams come true.
(c) The place where all former beliefs are challenged.
(d) The place to learn how to really live.
4. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
(a) Run a maze.
(b) Read a sign.
(c) Build with blocks.
(d) Draw a picture.
5. How does Alice feel when she goes home after talking with Charlie when his IQ has surpassed her own?
(a) Like she is getting dumber.
(b) That he is being tortured.
(c) That it is unnatural.
(d) That she pushed him too hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days after his surgery does it take for Charlie to start writing in his Progress Report again?
2. What does Charlie almost shout to the passersby when he is at lunch with Burt after being released from the hospital?
3. What does Charlie do that causes the random woman who confronts him to scream?
4. How does Mr. Donner know Charlie?
5. How long has Charlie worked at the bakery?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)