|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a word which Charlie uses to describe a stage of his relationship with Alice?
2. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
(a) A police man.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A regular person.
3. What does Charlie ask Nemur just before the surgery?
(a) If he will be smarter than Nemur.
(b) If he will be able to beat Algernon in the maze.
(c) If he will die.
(d) If it will hurt.
4. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
(a) Building confidence in higher IQ individuals.
(b) Using new techniques of memorization.
(c) Teaching retarded adults.
(d) Educating poor people.
5. Why does Charlie hesitate to turn Gimpy in when he catches him doing something wrong at the bakery?
(a) Gimpy has a family.
(b) Gimpy has always been nice to him.
(c) Gimpy is his only true friend.
(d) Gimpy is his leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
2. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
3. Who gave Nemur money for the experiment on Charlie?
4. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
5. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)