|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
2. What color is the room where Charlie's surgery takes place?
3. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
(a) Pet the animal.
(b) Talk to the animal.
(c) Watch the animal.
(d) Race the animal.
4. What does Charlie catch Gimpy doing at the bakery?
(a) Stealing money.
(b) Making smaller loafs.
(c) Taking home old bread.
(d) Overcharging the customers.
5. What upsets Ms. Kinnian when she is talking with Charlie after his procedure one day?
(a) Seeing the low rate of growth in his abilities.
(b) Reading the reviews given him by his therapist.
(c) Reading about the treatment Charlie receives from the people at the bakery.
(d) Seeing his low pay for his work at the bakery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
2. When Charlie was younger, who pushed to keep Charlie in the normal public school system?
3. What does Charlie think of his sister when she is first brought home from the hospital?
4. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
5. Who does Charlie want to talk to first when he gets smart after his surgery?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)