|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charlie's friends in the hospital bring Charlie before his surgery?
(a) Chocolate cake.
2. How does Charlie pretend to be a student at the college once his IQ hits 100?
(a) Carries a backpack.
(b) Carries books around campus.
(c) Sits in on classes.
(d) Writes nonsense in a notebook.
3. Why does Charlie start to hate Algernon after his surgery?
(a) He is mad that the procedure worked for the mouse, but not for him.
(b) He keeps losing the maze races to him.
(c) He does not trust the mouse's beady eyes.
(d) He does not like small animals.
4. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
(b) Vegitative people.
(c) No one.
(d) Intelligent people.
5. Where does Charlie have to go if the experiment does not work?
(a) Warren State Home.
(b) An institutional care facility for retarded adults.
(c) An insane asylum.
(d) A padded room in the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie feel just before the surgery?
2. Why is Charlie not allowed to fix the errors in his earlier entries in the Progress Report?
3. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
4. What does Dr. Strauss say he will NOT help Charlie do after his surgery?
5. What happens after the woman that confronts Charlie screams in response to what he does to her?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)