|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie decide to celebrate his raise at the bakery?
(a) Going drinking with the guys from the bakery.
(b) Taking Miss Kinnian to a movie.
(c) Buying himself a new book.
(d) Having dinner with Ellen
2. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
3. When Charlie was younger, who pushed to keep Charlie in the normal public school system?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His father.
4. Who is Charlie's teacher at the beginning of the book?
(a) Ms. Kroner.
(b) Ms. Kirkland.
(c) Ms. Kinnian.
(d) Ms. Kinlian.
5. What do his friends from the bakery bring Charlie just before his surgery?
(b) Chocolate cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlie not like writing in his Progress Report by the third day?
2. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
3. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
4. Why does Charlie keep writing in his Progress Report and taking tests after his surgery?
5. What is Charlie's favorite kind of book to read when his IQ reaches 100?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)