|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What perk mentioned by Nemur just before his surgery does Charlie not care at all about?
2. What does Charlie do during his free time at the college when his IQ reaches 100?
(a) Listens to the student's conversations.
(b) Talks with the students.
(c) Watches the sporting events.
(d) Eats at the cafeteria.
3. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
(a) Read a sign.
(b) Run a maze.
(c) Build with blocks.
(d) Draw a picture.
4. Why does Charlie keep writing in his Progress Report and taking tests after his surgery?
(a) He likes it.
(b) They told him it would help him get smarter faster.
(c) It is all part of the experiment he contracted to do.
(d) They are paying him to.
5. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
(a) A Color Code test.
(b) An IQ test.
(c) A Rorschach test.
(d) A Personality evaluation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie say he wants lots of just before his surgery?
2. Why does Strauss tell Charlie he will not notice his improvement at first after the surgery?
3. What does Burt say Charlie has a lot of that most people of his IQ do not?
4. What does Charlie's new nurse after the surgery refuse to tell him about?
5. Why is Charlie's sister denied the promised reward for her A on the history test?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)