|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Charlie's bandages after his surgery covering?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His abdomen.
(d) His ears.
2. Why is Charlie unable to do what he should on the test given him on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) He thinks all the pictures are in the same category.
(b) He thinks it would be lying.
(c) He has no creativity.
(d) He does not know what funny means.
3. Which of the following is NOT a word which Charlie uses to describe a stage of his relationship with Alice?
4. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
(a) Blots of ink.
(b) Funny little drawings.
(c) Strange shapes.
5. What does Miss Kinnian bring Charlie just before his surgery?
(a) Chocolate cake..
(c) A picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
2. What does Ms. Kinnian say about Charlie as a pupil?
3. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
4. Where does Charlie have to go if the experiment does not work?
5. What is Charlie's little sister's name?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)