|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie hope to be able to hold conversations about once he is smart after the surgery?
(a) God and politics.
(c) The stock market.
(d) The newspaper.
2. What gives Charlie headaches after the surgery?
(a) Thinking too hard.
(b) The medicine he has to take.
(c) The electric treatments.
(d) His lack of sleep.
3. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
(a) Run the maze.
(b) Navigate the hospital.
(c) Read and write.
(d) Hold a job.
4. What does Charlie think of his sister when she is first brought home from the hospital?
(a) She is ugly.
(b) She is perfect and warm.
(c) She is like a little doll.
(d) She cries a lot.
5. What date does Charlie start writing in his Progress Report again after his surgery?
(a) May 11.
(b) March 21.
(c) March 11.
(d) May 21.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
2. What does the random woman say to Charlie that causes him to think she is disgusting?
3. When does Charlie first realize that women's bodies are different than men's?
4. How does Charlie feel just before the surgery?
5. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)