|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a name that Charlie hears his doctors calling each other during a fight?
2. What does Charlie see when he begins to put his arm around Alice at the concert in the park?
(a) His sister's face.
(b) An angry boy in the bushes watching him.
(c) A police officer staring at him with malice.
(d) His mother coming at him with a knife.
3. Who comes to see Charlie every day to check his temperature and blood pressure after the surgery?
(b) A nurse.
4. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
(a) Pet the animal.
(b) Talk to the animal.
(c) Race the animal.
(d) Watch the animal.
5. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
(a) Everything he thinks and remembers.
(b) His feelings.
(c) What he learns at school.
(d) His thoughts on the experiment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
2. How does Charlie pretend to be a student at the college once his IQ hits 100?
3. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
4. What does Dr. Strauss say he will NOT help Charlie do after his surgery?
5. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)