|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie vow to do after having a talk with Dr. Strauss after his surgery?
(a) Beat Algernon at the maze.
(b) Work as hard as he can.
(c) Be as smart as Strauss.
(d) Not lose hope.
2. What is Charlie supposed to do for a test on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Make up stories about people.
(b) Categorize a pile of pictures.
(c) Tell two truths and a lie about himself.
(d) Write a funny story.
3. Where is Charlie's sister found by the doctors?
4. What does Charlie say he wants lots of just before his surgery?
5. What does Charlie hope to be able to hold conversations about once he is smart after the surgery?
(b) The newspaper.
(c) The stock market.
(d) God and politics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises the would-be pranksters at the bakery?
2. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of Charlie's friends from the bakery?
4. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
5. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)