|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie say he wants lots of just before his surgery?
2. What upsets Ms. Kinnian when she is talking with Charlie after his procedure one day?
(a) Seeing the low rate of growth in his abilities.
(b) Reading about the treatment Charlie receives from the people at the bakery.
(c) Reading the reviews given him by his therapist.
(d) Seeing his low pay for his work at the bakery.
3. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
(a) Navigate the hospital.
(b) Read and write.
(c) Hold a job.
(d) Run the maze.
4. Who is Charlie's boss at his place of work?
(a) Mr. Banner.
(b) Mr. Conner.
(c) Mr. Flanner.
(d) Mr. Donner.
5. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after the woman that confronts Charlie screams in response to what he does to her?
2. What does Dr. Strauss say he will NOT help Charlie do after his surgery?
3. Why does Charlie's mom slap him when he holds the baby?
4. What do his friends from the bakery bring Charlie just before his surgery?
5. What is Charlie supposed to do for a test on the fourth day of the experiment?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)