|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
(a) The Physics Office.
(b) The Physics Library.
(c) The Psychology Library.
(d) The Psychological Laboratory.
2. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
(a) He stays up late to write the Progress Report.
(b) He does not like the bed at the hospital.
(c) He can't sleep because he is so excited.
(d) He stays up worrying about his test results.
3. Who does Charlie want to talk to first when he gets smart after his surgery?
(a) Ms. Kinnian.
(b) His friends at the bakery.
(c) His boss.
(d) His mom.
4. What good luck charm does Charlie keep to help him be brave?
(a) A lucky penny.
(b) A rabbit's foot.
(c) A picture of his mother.
(d) A special rock.
5. What does Miss Kinnian bring Charlie just before his surgery?
(a) A picture.
(c) Chocolate cake..
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the doctors say they will be able to keep track of what is going on in Charlie's head after the surgery?
2. What do his friends from the bakery bring Charlie just before his surgery?
3. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
4. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
5. Who is Charlie's sister living with when she is found by the doctors?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)