|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
(a) No one can fail that test.
(b) It does not matter.
(c) They are worried about his results.
(d) He had a perfect score.
2. How many times does Charlie lose against the animal who has undergone the same experiment that Charlie is now a part of?
3. Who gave Nemur money for the experiment on Charlie?
(a) The Wellburg foundation.
(b) The government.
(c) His father-in-law.
(d) The Beekwood College for Retarded Adults.
4. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) 4 days a week.
(b) 3 days a week.
(c) 5 days a week.
(d) 2 days a week.
5. What perk mentioned by Nemur just before his surgery does Charlie not care at all about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
2. What happens when Charlie goes the wrong way with his electric pencil when he does the maze Burt gives him?
3. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
4. What is Charlie supposed to do for a test on the fourth day of the experiment?
5. What does Charlie say he wants lots of just before his surgery?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)