|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
(a) After the surgery.
(b) The next day.
(c) In a month.
(d) In a week.
2. Why does Charlie keep writing in his Progress Report and taking tests after his surgery?
(a) They told him it would help him get smarter faster.
(b) They are paying him to.
(c) It is all part of the experiment he contracted to do.
(d) He likes it.
3. What does Burt say Charlie has a lot of that most people of his IQ do not?
4. What date does Charlie start writing in his Progress Report again after his surgery?
(a) May 21.
(b) May 11.
(c) March 21.
(d) March 11.
5. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
(a) What he learns at school.
(b) His thoughts on the experiment.
(c) Everything he thinks and remembers.
(d) His feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
2. What is Charlie's IQ level at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
4. What is on the fifth floor of the building where Burt works?
5. How does Mr. Donner know Charlie?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)