|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
(a) His teacher.
(b) His doctor.
(c) His boss.
(d) His mom.
2. Who does Charlie want to show his new intelligence to after the surgery?
(a) His parents.
(b) His uncle.
(c) Ms. Kinnian.
(d) His friends at the bakery.
3. What reason do the doctors give Charlie for taking so many tests and statistics?
(a) So they don't make any mistakes.
(b) So they can repeat the process.
(c) So they can speed up the process.
(d) So they can help Charlie heal.
4. How does Charlie feel just before the surgery?
5. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
(a) His feelings.
(b) Everything he thinks and remembers.
(c) His thoughts on the experiment.
(d) What he learns at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
2. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
3. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
4. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
5. How many times does Charlie lose against the animal who has undergone the same experiment that Charlie is now a part of?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)