|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
(a) Dr. Strauss.
(b) Dr. Kinnian.
(c) Dr. Lillthorn.
(d) Dr. Blumburg.
2. Why does Strauss tell Charlie he will not notice his improvement at first after the surgery?
(a) It will happen gradually.
(b) He must wait and be patient.
(c) It will seem normal to him.
(d) It is hard to notice at first.
3. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
(a) Draw a picture.
(b) Run a maze.
(c) Read a sign.
(d) Build with blocks.
4. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
(a) March 3.
(b) May 13.
(c) May 3.
(d) March 13.
5. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
(a) Try hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
2. What does Miss Kinnian bring Charlie just before his surgery?
3. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
4. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
5. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)