|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
(a) Watch the animal.
(b) Race the animal.
(c) Talk to the animal.
(d) Pet the animal.
2. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
(a) Hold a job.
(b) Navigate the hospital.
(c) Run the maze.
(d) Read and write.
3. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
(a) An IQ test.
(b) A Personality evaluation.
(c) A Color Code test.
(d) A Rorschach test.
4. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
(a) The experiment will hurt.
(b) He failed a test.
(c) He will not like his new teacher.
(d) He will never be smart.
5. What is Charlie most excited for just before the surgery?
(a) To read and write well.
(b) To be smarter than his friends.
(c) To be like a normal person.
(d) To get a promotion at his job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charlie want to talk to first when he gets smart after his surgery?
2. How many times does Charlie lose against the animal who has undergone the same experiment that Charlie is now a part of?
3. Who is Charlie's boss at his place of work?
4. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
5. Who comes to see Charlie every day to check his temperature and blood pressure after the surgery?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)