|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
(a) The Physics Library.
(b) The Psychological Laboratory.
(c) The Psychology Library.
(d) The Physics Office.
2. What does Charlie hope to be able to hold conversations about once he is smart after the surgery?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) God and politics.
(c) The stock market.
3. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
(a) Vegitative people.
(b) Intelligent people.
(c) No one.
4. Where does Charlie have to go if the experiment does not work?
(a) An insane asylum.
(b) An institutional care facility for retarded adults.
(c) Warren State Home.
(d) A padded room in the hospital.
5. Who does Charlie want to show his new intelligence to after the surgery?
(a) His parents.
(b) His uncle.
(c) Ms. Kinnian.
(d) His friends at the bakery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What date does Charlie start writing in his Progress Report again after his surgery?
2. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
3. How does Mr. Donner know Charlie?
4. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)