|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel when he is finally chosen to undergo the procedure to raise his IQ?
2. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
(a) Everything he thinks and remembers.
(b) His feelings.
(c) What he learns at school.
(d) His thoughts on the experiment.
3. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Tell stories about his uncle.
(b) Draw a picture of people he knows.
(c) Show them his journal.
(d) Pretend he can do the test.
4. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
(a) The Physics Office.
(b) The Psychological Laboratory.
(c) The Psychology Library.
(d) The Physics Library.
5. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) Portland University.
(b) Portman College.
(c) Beekman College.
(d) Beekland University.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Charlie's bandages after his surgery covering?
2. How long has Charlie worked at the bakery?
3. What is Charlie's IQ level at the beginning of the book?
4. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
5. What does Charlie's new nurse after the surgery refuse to tell him about?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)