|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie have lunch with Burt after he is released from the hospital after his surgery?
(a) A fast food joint.
(b) The hospital cafeteria.
(c) The bakery.
(d) The college restaurant.
2. Who is Charlie's sister living with when she is found by the doctors?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her children.
3. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A police man.
(d) A regular person.
4. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
(a) A short life.
(c) Moving away from his family.
5. What is Nemur's reply to Charlie's question to him just before the surgery?
(b) We don't know.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
2. What does Joe Carp ask Charlie when he sees the scar on Charlie's head after the surgery?
3. What does Burt say Charlie has a lot of that most people of his IQ do not?
4. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
5. What does Charlie vow to do after having a talk with Dr. Strauss after his surgery?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)