|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do his friends from the bakery bring Charlie just before his surgery?
(b) Chocolate cake.
2. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
(a) Run the maze.
(b) Navigate the hospital.
(c) Hold a job.
(d) Read and write.
3. What is on the fifth floor of the building where Burt works?
(a) Cats and dogs.
(b) Ferrets and mice.
(c) Rabbits and rats.
(d) Monkeys and mice.
4. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
(a) Vegitative people.
(b) No one.
(d) Intelligent people.
5. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
(a) In a month.
(b) After the surgery.
(c) In a week.
(d) The next day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
2. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
3. What does Joe Carp ask Charlie when he sees the scar on Charlie's head after the surgery?
4. What is Charlie's IQ level at the beginning of the book?
5. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)