|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Charlie's sister living with when she is found by the doctors?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her husband.
2. Why does Charlie keep writing in his Progress Report and taking tests after his surgery?
(a) He likes it.
(b) They told him it would help him get smarter faster.
(c) It is all part of the experiment he contracted to do.
(d) They are paying him to.
3. Where does Charlie work?
(a) A bakery.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A school
(d) A restaurant.
4. What good luck charm does Charlie keep to help him be brave?
(a) A lucky penny.
(b) A picture of his mother.
(c) A rabbit's foot.
(d) A special rock.
5. Who is Charlie's boss at his place of work?
(a) Mr. Flanner.
(b) Mr. Conner.
(c) Mr. Banner.
(d) Mr. Donner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the fifth floor of the building where Burt works?
2. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
3. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
4. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
5. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)