|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
(a) He is retarded as well.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is not the guardian.
(d) He is in a coma.
2. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
(a) His teacher.
(b) His doctor.
(c) His boss.
(d) His mom.
3. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
(a) A police man.
(b) A regular person.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A dentist.
4. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
(a) It does not matter.
(b) They are worried about his results.
(c) No one can fail that test.
(d) He had a perfect score.
5. What does Charlie vow to do after having a talk with Dr. Strauss after his surgery?
(a) Beat Algernon at the maze.
(b) Be as smart as Strauss.
(c) Not lose hope.
(d) Work as hard as he can.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do his friends from the bakery bring Charlie just before his surgery?
2. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
3. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
4. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
5. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)