|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
(a) Watch the animal.
(b) Talk to the animal.
(c) Race the animal.
(d) Pet the animal.
2. Where does Charlie have lunch with Burt after he is released from the hospital after his surgery?
(a) A fast food joint.
(b) The college restaurant.
(c) The hospital cafeteria.
(d) The bakery.
3. What characteristic does Burt say Charlie and Algernon share?
4. What happens when Charlie goes the wrong way with his electric pencil when he does the maze Burt gives him?
(a) The maze changes.
(b) He gets shocked.
(c) It emits a loud sound.
(d) He has to start over.
5. What is on the fifth floor of the building where Burt works?
(a) Rabbits and rats.
(b) Cats and dogs.
(c) Monkeys and mice.
(d) Ferrets and mice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
2. What good luck charm does Charlie keep to help him be brave?
3. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
4. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
5. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)