|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What good luck charm does Charlie keep to help him be brave?
(a) A special rock.
(b) A picture of his mother.
(c) A rabbit's foot.
(d) A lucky penny.
2. Who is Charlie's sister living with when she is found by the doctors?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her husband.
3. What is Charlie most excited for just before the surgery?
(a) To be smarter than his friends.
(b) To get a promotion at his job.
(c) To be like a normal person.
(d) To read and write well.
4. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
(a) Problem solving questions.
(b) Colorful pictures.
(c) Ink blots.
(d) Personal questions.
5. Who does not want Charlie to be used in the experiment?
(a) His uncle.
(b) Professor Nemur.
(c) Ms. Kinnian.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
2. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
3. Where is Charlie's sister found by the doctors?
4. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
5. What is Charlie's IQ level at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)