|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charlie unable to do what he should on the test given him on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) He thinks it would be lying.
(b) He thinks all the pictures are in the same category.
(c) He has no creativity.
(d) He does not know what funny means.
2. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
(a) He is retarded as well.
(b) He is in a coma.
(c) He is not the guardian.
(d) He is dead.
3. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
(a) Teaching retarded adults.
(b) Building confidence in higher IQ individuals.
(c) Educating poor people.
(d) Using new techniques of memorization.
4. What does Charlie almost shout to the passersby when he is at lunch with Burt after being released from the hospital?
(a) He is not going to be dumb long.
(b) He will be smart soon.
(c) He will be like them soon.
(d) He wants to be their friend.
5. What does Charlie's new nurse after the surgery refuse to tell him about?
(a) Where babies come from.
(b) Why he is not smart yet.
(c) Why men love women.
(d) Whether or not there is a God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Charlie's sister living with when she is found by the doctors?
2. What is Charlie's little sister's name?
3. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
4. What does Ms. Kinnian say about Charlie as a pupil?
5. Who does not want Charlie to be used in the experiment?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)