|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nemur's reply to Charlie's question to him just before the surgery?
(c) We don't know.
2. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
(a) His guardian.
(c) A family member.
(d) His doctor.
3. What does Charlie's new nurse after the surgery refuse to tell him about?
(a) Where babies come from.
(b) Whether or not there is a God.
(c) Why men love women.
(d) Why he is not smart yet.
4. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
(a) He had a perfect score.
(b) They are worried about his results.
(c) No one can fail that test.
(d) It does not matter.
5. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
(a) Navigate the hospital.
(b) Run the maze.
(c) Hold a job.
(d) Read and write.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
2. Who gave Nemur money for the experiment on Charlie?
3. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
4. Why does Charlie keep writing in his Progress Report and taking tests after his surgery?
5. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)