|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
2. What is a possible complication of the surgery Charlie is about to undergo to raise his IQ?
(a) He could regress.
(b) He may go crazy.
(c) He could go blind.
(d) He could lose all his former memories.
3. What good luck charm does Charlie keep to help him be brave?
(a) A picture of his mother.
(b) A lucky penny.
(c) A rabbit's foot.
(d) A special rock.
4. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
(a) Dr. Blumburg.
(b) Dr. Kinnian.
(c) Dr. Strauss.
(d) Dr. Lillthorn.
5. What does Charlie ask Nemur just before the surgery?
(a) If he will die.
(b) If he will be smarter than Nemur.
(c) If he will be able to beat Algernon in the maze.
(d) If it will hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of Charlie's friends from the bakery?
2. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
3. Where does Charlie have lunch with Burt after he is released from the hospital after his surgery?
4. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
5. What date does Charlie start writing in his Progress Report again after his surgery?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)