|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the main doctor overseeing Charlie's experiment?
(a) Professor Neuron.
(b) Doctor Nielsen.
(c) Doctor Neiman.
(d) Professor Nemur.
2. What is Charlie most excited for just before the surgery?
(a) To be like a normal person.
(b) To be smarter than his friends.
(c) To get a promotion at his job.
(d) To read and write well.
3. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
4. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
(a) Dr. Kinnian.
(b) Dr. Lillthorn.
(c) Dr. Blumburg.
(d) Dr. Strauss.
5. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
(a) Become sick.
(b) Hurt his emotional stability.
(c) Be overwhelmed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the people in the bakery think Charlie is having surgery because he is sick?
2. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
3. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
4. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
5. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)