|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
(a) To find love.
(b) To be normal.
(c) To make his mom proud.
(d) To learn.
2. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
3. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
(a) Intelligent people.
(c) Vegitative people.
(d) No one.
4. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
(a) Try hard.
5. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
(a) Draw a picture.
(b) Build with blocks.
(c) Read a sign.
(d) Run a maze.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
2. What good luck charm does Charlie keep to help him be brave?
3. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
4. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
5. What is Charlie's IQ level at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)