|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) Beekland University.
(b) Portland University.
(c) Beekman College.
(d) Portman College.
2. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
(a) Become sick.
(b) Be overwhelmed.
(d) Hurt his emotional stability.
3. What is on the fifth floor of the building where Burt works?
(a) Monkeys and mice.
(b) Cats and dogs.
(c) Ferrets and mice.
(d) Rabbits and rats.
4. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
(a) Everything he thinks and remembers.
(b) What he learns at school.
(c) His thoughts on the experiment.
(d) His feelings.
5. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
(a) To be normal.
(b) To learn.
(c) To make his mom proud.
(d) To find love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What perk mentioned by Nemur just before his surgery does Charlie not care at all about?
2. What happens when Charlie goes the wrong way with his electric pencil when he does the maze Burt gives him?
3. What does Burt say Charlie has a lot of that most people of his IQ do not?
4. Where is Charlie's sister found by the doctors?
5. What do Charlie's friends in the hospital bring Charlie before his surgery?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)