|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Charlie's sister found by the doctors?
2. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
(a) Something to slow the effects of aging.
(b) Something to monitor thinking habits.
(c) Something to increase reflex timing.
(d) Something to raise his IQ.
3. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
(a) Dr. Lillthorn.
(b) Dr. Strauss.
(c) Dr. Kinnian.
(d) Dr. Blumburg.
4. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
(a) Ink blots.
(b) Personal questions.
(c) Colorful pictures.
(d) Problem solving questions.
5. Why is Charlie unable to do what he should on the test given him on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) He thinks all the pictures are in the same category.
(b) He has no creativity.
(c) He does not know what funny means.
(d) He thinks it would be lying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a possible complication of the surgery Charlie is about to undergo to raise his IQ?
2. What does Charlie say he wants lots of just before his surgery?
3. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
5. What characteristic does Burt say Charlie and Algernon share?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)