|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
(a) Using new techniques of memorization.
(b) Educating poor people.
(c) Building confidence in higher IQ individuals.
(d) Teaching retarded adults.
2. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
(a) In a week.
(b) In a month.
(c) The next day.
(d) After the surgery.
3. Who is Charlie's boss at his place of work?
(a) Mr. Donner.
(b) Mr. Flanner.
(c) Mr. Conner.
(d) Mr. Banner.
4. What does Ms. Kinnian say about Charlie as a pupil?
(a) He is the hardest worker.
(b) He is her best student.
(c) He is slow and tiresome.
(d) He is motivated to be intelligent.
5. What does Burt say Charlie has a lot of that most people of his IQ do not?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charlie want to show his new intelligence to after the surgery?
2. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
3. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
4. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
5. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)