|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
(a) Become sick.
(b) Hurt his emotional stability.
(d) Be overwhelmed.
2. What is Charlie's IQ level at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
(a) Moving away from his family.
(c) A short life.
4. What is Charlie's little sister's name?
5. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a possible complication of the surgery Charlie is about to undergo to raise his IQ?
2. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
3. Who is Charlie's sister living with when she is found by the doctors?
4. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
5. What is Nemur's reply to Charlie's question to him just before the surgery?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)