|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
(a) Navigate the hospital.
(b) Hold a job.
(c) Run the maze.
(d) Read and write.
2. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
(b) Blots of ink.
(c) Funny little drawings.
(d) Strange shapes.
3. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Mazes and puzzles.
(b) Crayons and paper.
(c) Building blocks.
4. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
(a) Teaching retarded adults.
(b) Using new techniques of memorization.
(c) Educating poor people.
(d) Building confidence in higher IQ individuals.
5. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
(a) A short life.
(b) Moving away from his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
2. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
3. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
4. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
5. What do his friends from the bakery bring Charlie just before his surgery?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)