|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Charlie's boss at his place of work?
(a) Mr. Banner.
(b) Mr. Flanner.
(c) Mr. Donner.
(d) Mr. Conner.
2. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
3. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) 3 days a week.
(b) 5 days a week.
(c) 4 days a week.
(d) 2 days a week.
4. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
(a) He stays up worrying about his test results.
(b) He stays up late to write the Progress Report.
(c) He does not like the bed at the hospital.
(d) He can't sleep because he is so excited.
5. How does Charlie feel when he is finally chosen to undergo the procedure to raise his IQ?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Charlie goes the wrong way with his electric pencil when he does the maze Burt gives him?
2. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Charlie say he wants lots of just before his surgery?
4. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
5. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)