|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
(a) Be overwhelmed.
(b) Hurt his emotional stability.
(d) Become sick.
2. What is Charlie most excited for just before the surgery?
(a) To be smarter than his friends.
(b) To get a promotion at his job.
(c) To be like a normal person.
(d) To read and write well.
3. What do his friends from the bakery bring Charlie just before his surgery?
(d) Chocolate cake.
4. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
(a) He is not the guardian.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is retarded as well.
(d) He is in a coma.
5. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
(a) Read a sign.
(b) Build with blocks.
(c) Draw a picture.
(d) Run a maze.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
2. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
3. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
4. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
5. What is Charlie's little sister's name?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)