|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
(b) Hurt his emotional stability.
(c) Become sick.
(d) Be overwhelmed.
2. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
(d) Being messy.
3. Who does not want Charlie to be used in the experiment?
(a) His mother.
(b) Ms. Kinnian.
(c) His uncle.
(d) Professor Nemur.
4. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
(a) His mom.
(b) His boss.
(c) His teacher.
(d) His doctor.
5. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
2. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
3. What is the name of the main doctor overseeing Charlie's experiment?
4. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
5. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)