|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
(a) A family member.
(b) His doctor.
(c) His guardian.
2. What does Charlie say he wants lots of just before his surgery?
3. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
(a) To learn.
(b) To find love.
(c) To be normal.
(d) To make his mom proud.
4. How many times does Charlie lose against the animal who has undergone the same experiment that Charlie is now a part of?
5. What is Nemur's reply to Charlie's question to him just before the surgery?
(c) We don't know.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
2. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
3. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
5. Who is Charlie's teacher at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)