|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What perk mentioned by Nemur just before his surgery does Charlie not care at all about?
2. What is the name of the main doctor overseeing Charlie's experiment?
(a) Professor Nemur.
(b) Professor Neuron.
(c) Doctor Neiman.
(d) Doctor Nielsen.
3. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
(c) A short life.
(d) Moving away from his family.
4. What is Nemur's reply to Charlie's question to him just before the surgery?
(d) We don't know.
5. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
(b) Hurt his emotional stability.
(c) Be overwhelmed.
(d) Become sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
2. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
3. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
4. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
5. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)