|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He is stiff.
(b) He seems bored.
(c) He is mean.
(d) He is nice.
2. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
(a) Draw a picture.
(b) Run a maze.
(c) Read a sign.
(d) Build with blocks.
3. What does Charlie say he wants lots of just before his surgery?
4. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) 5 days a week.
(b) 2 days a week.
(c) 3 days a week.
(d) 4 days a week.
5. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
(a) A family member.
(b) His doctor.
(c) His guardian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do his friends from the bakery bring Charlie just before his surgery?
2. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
3. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
4. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
5. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)