|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a possible complication of the surgery Charlie is about to undergo to raise his IQ?
(a) He could regress.
(b) He could go blind.
(c) He could lose all his former memories.
(d) He may go crazy.
2. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
(a) To make his mom proud.
(b) To learn.
(c) To be normal.
(d) To find love.
3. Why do the people in the bakery think Charlie is having surgery because he is sick?
(a) Ms. Kinnian thought it would be better that they think he was sick.
(b) Charlie wanted to surprise them when he came back smart.
(c) Professor Nemur did not want Charlie to tell them about the nature of the experiment.
(d) Charlie was not allowed to tell them the truth.
4. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
(a) Talk to the animal.
(b) Race the animal.
(c) Pet the animal.
(d) Watch the animal.
5. Who is Charlie's boss at his place of work?
(a) Mr. Donner.
(b) Mr. Banner.
(c) Mr. Flanner.
(d) Mr. Conner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
2. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
3. What characteristic does Burt say Charlie and Algernon share?
4. What happens when Charlie goes the wrong way with his electric pencil when he does the maze Burt gives him?
5. What do his friends from the bakery bring Charlie just before his surgery?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)