|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) Portland University.
(b) Beekman College.
(c) Portman College.
(d) Beekland University.
2. How many times does Charlie lose against the animal who has undergone the same experiment that Charlie is now a part of?
3. What is Charlie supposed to do for a test on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Write a funny story.
(b) Tell two truths and a lie about himself.
(c) Categorize a pile of pictures.
(d) Make up stories about people.
4. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
(a) He can't sleep because he is so excited.
(b) He does not like the bed at the hospital.
(c) He stays up worrying about his test results.
(d) He stays up late to write the Progress Report.
5. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
(a) Be overwhelmed.
(b) Become sick.
(c) Hurt his emotional stability.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Charlie's sister living with when she is found by the doctors?
2. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
3. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
4. Who is Charlie's teacher at the beginning of the book?
5. Where does Charlie work?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)