|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the people in the bakery think Charlie is having surgery because he is sick?
(a) Ms. Kinnian thought it would be better that they think he was sick.
(b) Professor Nemur did not want Charlie to tell them about the nature of the experiment.
(c) Charlie was not allowed to tell them the truth.
(d) Charlie wanted to surprise them when he came back smart.
2. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
(b) Being messy.
3. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
(b) Be overwhelmed.
(c) Hurt his emotional stability.
(d) Become sick.
4. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
(a) He is retarded as well.
(b) He is not the guardian.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is in a coma.
5. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
(a) Draw a picture.
(b) Read a sign.
(c) Run a maze.
(d) Build with blocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Charlie's sister living with when she is found by the doctors?
2. Who does Charlie want to show his new intelligence to after the surgery?
3. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
4. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
5. How many times does Charlie lose against the animal who has undergone the same experiment that Charlie is now a part of?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)