|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) 5 days a week.
(b) 2 days a week.
(c) 4 days a week.
(d) 3 days a week.
2. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
(a) Problem solving questions.
(b) Personal questions.
(c) Colorful pictures.
(d) Ink blots.
3. What does Nemur tell Charlie he will do if the surgery works for Charlie?
(a) Help other people like Charlie.
(b) Help animals all over the world.
(c) Make a lot of money.
(d) Write a book about Charlie.
4. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
(a) A Personality evaluation.
(b) An IQ test.
(c) A Rorschach test.
(d) A Color Code test.
5. What do Charlie's friends in the hospital bring Charlie before his surgery?
(d) Chocolate cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Charlie's teacher at the beginning of the book?
2. What perk mentioned by Nemur just before his surgery does Charlie not care at all about?
3. What characteristic does Burt say Charlie and Algernon share?
4. What is on the fifth floor of the building where Burt works?
5. What is Charlie's little sister's name?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)