|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a possible complication of the surgery Charlie is about to undergo to raise his IQ?
(a) He could go blind.
(b) He could regress.
(c) He may go crazy.
(d) He could lose all his former memories.
2. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He failed a test.
(b) The experiment will hurt.
(c) He will not like his new teacher.
(d) He will never be smart.
3. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
(a) Something to raise his IQ.
(b) Something to increase reflex timing.
(c) Something to monitor thinking habits.
(d) Something to slow the effects of aging.
4. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
(a) The Physics Office.
(b) The Physics Library.
(c) The Psychological Laboratory.
(d) The Psychology Library.
5. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
(a) It does not matter.
(b) No one can fail that test.
(c) He had a perfect score.
(d) They are worried about his results.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do his friends from the bakery bring Charlie just before his surgery?
2. Why is Charlie unable to do what he should on the test given him on the fourth day of the experiment?
3. What is the name of the main doctor overseeing Charlie's experiment?
4. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
5. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)