|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie's IQ level at the beginning of the book?
2. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
(a) Try hard.
3. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
(a) To learn.
(b) To make his mom proud.
(c) To be normal.
(d) To find love.
4. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
(a) Educating poor people.
(b) Teaching retarded adults.
(c) Building confidence in higher IQ individuals.
(d) Using new techniques of memorization.
5. Why do the people in the bakery think Charlie is having surgery because he is sick?
(a) Charlie was not allowed to tell them the truth.
(b) Charlie wanted to surprise them when he came back smart.
(c) Ms. Kinnian thought it would be better that they think he was sick.
(d) Professor Nemur did not want Charlie to tell them about the nature of the experiment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
2. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
3. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
4. What is Charlie supposed to do for a test on the fourth day of the experiment?
5. What does Charlie say he wants lots of just before his surgery?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)