|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
2. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) Portman College.
(b) Portland University.
(c) Beekman College.
(d) Beekland University.
3. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Crayons and paper.
(b) Mazes and puzzles.
(d) Building blocks.
4. Where is Charlie's sister found by the doctors?
5. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
(a) Run a maze.
(b) Build with blocks.
(c) Read a sign.
(d) Draw a picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the fifth floor of the building where Burt works?
2. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
3. What is Charlie supposed to do for a test on the fourth day of the experiment?
4. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
5. Where does Charlie have to go if the experiment does not work?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)