|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
(a) No one can fail that test.
(b) It does not matter.
(c) They are worried about his results.
(d) He had a perfect score.
2. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He failed a test.
(b) He will never be smart.
(c) The experiment will hurt.
(d) He will not like his new teacher.
3. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
(a) Something to monitor thinking habits.
(b) Something to raise his IQ.
(c) Something to increase reflex timing.
(d) Something to slow the effects of aging.
4. Why do the people in the bakery think Charlie is having surgery because he is sick?
(a) Professor Nemur did not want Charlie to tell them about the nature of the experiment.
(b) Charlie wanted to surprise them when he came back smart.
(c) Charlie was not allowed to tell them the truth.
(d) Ms. Kinnian thought it would be better that they think he was sick.
5. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Show them his journal.
(b) Tell stories about his uncle.
(c) Draw a picture of people he knows.
(d) Pretend he can do the test.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
2. Where is Charlie's sister found by the doctors?
3. What does Charlie ask Nemur just before the surgery?
4. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
5. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)