|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie's IQ level at the beginning of the book?
2. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
(a) Being messy.
3. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
(a) He had a perfect score.
(b) They are worried about his results.
(c) No one can fail that test.
(d) It does not matter.
4. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
5. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
(a) Build with blocks.
(b) Read a sign.
(c) Draw a picture.
(d) Run a maze.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
2. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
3. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
4. What is Charlie most excited for just before the surgery?
5. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)