|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
(b) Strange shapes.
(c) Funny little drawings.
(d) Blots of ink.
2. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
3. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
(a) The experiment will hurt.
(b) He will not like his new teacher.
(c) He failed a test.
(d) He will never be smart.
4. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
(a) Run a maze.
(b) Read a sign.
(c) Draw a picture.
(d) Build with blocks.
5. Why does Charlie not like writing in his Progress Report by the third day?
(a) It hurts his head.
(b) It makes him feel stupid.
(c) He does not like the way it looks.
(d) It takes a long time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Charlie's boss at his place of work?
2. Where does Charlie work?
3. What is on the fifth floor of the building where Burt works?
4. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
5. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)