|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
(a) Charlie's teacher.
(c) Charlie's mom.
(d) Charlie's boss.
2. What is the name of the main doctor overseeing Charlie's experiment?
(a) Professor Nemur.
(b) Professor Neuron.
(c) Doctor Nielsen.
(d) Doctor Neiman.
3. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
(a) The Physics Office.
(b) The Physics Library.
(c) The Psychological Laboratory.
(d) The Psychology Library.
4. Why does Charlie not like writing in his Progress Report by the third day?
(a) He does not like the way it looks.
(b) It makes him feel stupid.
(c) It hurts his head.
(d) It takes a long time.
5. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
(a) To make his mom proud.
(b) To be normal.
(c) To learn.
(d) To find love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
2. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
3. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
5. What is Charlie's little sister's name?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)