|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Charlie goes the wrong way with his electric pencil when he does the maze Burt gives him?
(a) The maze changes.
(b) It emits a loud sound.
(c) He gets shocked.
(d) He has to start over.
2. Where does Charlie work?
(a) A school
(b) A bakery.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A restaurant.
3. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
(a) What he learns at school.
(b) His feelings.
(c) His thoughts on the experiment.
(d) Everything he thinks and remembers.
4. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
(a) His guardian.
(c) His doctor.
(d) A family member.
5. Why does Charlie not like writing in his Progress Report by the third day?
(a) It takes a long time.
(b) It makes him feel stupid.
(c) It hurts his head.
(d) He does not like the way it looks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
2. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
3. Why is Charlie unable to do what he should on the test given him on the fourth day of the experiment?
4. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
5. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)