|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
(a) Charlie's boss.
(c) Charlie's mom.
(d) Charlie's teacher.
2. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) 2 days a week.
(b) 5 days a week.
(c) 4 days a week.
(d) 3 days a week.
3. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
(a) His thoughts on the experiment.
(b) His feelings.
(c) Everything he thinks and remembers.
(d) What he learns at school.
4. What is Charlie supposed to do for a test on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Tell two truths and a lie about himself.
(b) Write a funny story.
(c) Make up stories about people.
(d) Categorize a pile of pictures.
5. What is Charlie's little sister's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
2. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
3. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
4. How many times does Charlie lose against the animal who has undergone the same experiment that Charlie is now a part of?
5. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)