|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
(a) He is retarded as well.
(b) He is not the guardian.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is in a coma.
2. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
3. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
(a) Something to monitor thinking habits.
(b) Something to increase reflex timing.
(c) Something to slow the effects of aging.
(d) Something to raise his IQ.
4. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
5. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Draw a picture of people he knows.
(b) Pretend he can do the test.
(c) Tell stories about his uncle.
(d) Show them his journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
2. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
3. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
4. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
5. Why does Charlie not like writing in his Progress Report by the third day?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)