|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
(a) Dr. Lillthorn.
(b) Dr. Kinnian.
(c) Dr. Blumburg.
(d) Dr. Strauss.
2. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
(a) An IQ test.
(b) A Personality evaluation.
(c) A Rorschach test.
(d) A Color Code test.
3. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
(a) Moving away from his family.
(d) A short life.
4. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
(a) Ink blots.
(b) Problem solving questions.
(c) Colorful pictures.
(d) Personal questions.
5. What does Ms. Kinnian say about Charlie as a pupil?
(a) He is her best student.
(b) He is the hardest worker.
(c) He is slow and tiresome.
(d) He is motivated to be intelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie supposed to do for a test on the fourth day of the experiment?
2. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
4. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
5. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)