|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Mazes and puzzles.
(b) Crayons and paper.
(d) Building blocks.
2. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
(a) Being messy.
3. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
(a) Problem solving questions.
(b) Colorful pictures.
(c) Personal questions.
(d) Ink blots.
4. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A police man.
(c) A regular person.
(d) A teacher.
5. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
2. Where does Charlie work?
3. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
4. Why is Charlie unable to do what he should on the test given him on the fourth day of the experiment?
5. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)