|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
(a) Strange shapes.
(c) Blots of ink.
(d) Funny little drawings.
2. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
(a) Problem solving questions.
(b) Ink blots.
(c) Colorful pictures.
(d) Personal questions.
3. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
(b) A short life.
(d) Moving away from his family.
4. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
(b) Charlie's boss.
(c) Charlie's mom.
(d) Charlie's teacher.
5. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
(a) His teacher.
(b) His boss.
(c) His mom.
(d) His doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
2. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
3. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
4. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
5. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)