|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
(b) Try hard.
2. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
(b) Building blocks.
(c) Crayons and paper.
(d) Mazes and puzzles.
3. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
(a) To learn.
(b) To make his mom proud.
(c) To find love.
(d) To be normal.
4. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
5. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
(b) Charlie's mom.
(c) Charlie's boss.
(d) Charlie's teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
2. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
3. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
4. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
5. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)