|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
2. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
(a) His guardian.
(b) His doctor.
(d) A family member.
3. What is Charlie supposed to do for a test on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Write a funny story.
(b) Make up stories about people.
(c) Tell two truths and a lie about himself.
(d) Categorize a pile of pictures.
4. Why is Charlie unable to do what he should on the test given him on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) He does not know what funny means.
(b) He thinks it would be lying.
(c) He has no creativity.
(d) He thinks all the pictures are in the same category.
5. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
(a) March 3.
(b) May 3.
(c) March 13.
(d) May 13.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Charlie lose against the animal who has undergone the same experiment that Charlie is now a part of?
2. What happens when Charlie goes the wrong way with his electric pencil when he does the maze Burt gives him?
3. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
4. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
5. What is Charlie's little sister's name?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)