|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie work?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A school
(c) A bakery.
(d) A hospital.
2. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
(a) March 13.
(b) May 3.
(c) May 13.
(d) March 3.
3. What is Charlie supposed to do for a test on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Make up stories about people.
(b) Tell two truths and a lie about himself.
(c) Write a funny story.
(d) Categorize a pile of pictures.
4. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
(a) Run a maze.
(b) Read a sign.
(c) Build with blocks.
(d) Draw a picture.
5. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
(a) Everything he thinks and remembers.
(b) What he learns at school.
(c) His feelings.
(d) His thoughts on the experiment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
2. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
3. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
4. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
5. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)