|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He seems bored.
(b) He is mean.
(c) He is nice.
(d) He is stiff.
2. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
(a) The experiment will hurt.
(b) He failed a test.
(c) He will never be smart.
(d) He will not like his new teacher.
3. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
4. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
(a) Charlie's mom.
(b) Charlie's boss.
(c) Charlie's teacher.
5. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
(a) Dr. Kinnian.
(b) Dr. Blumburg.
(c) Dr. Lillthorn.
(d) Dr. Strauss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
2. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
3. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
4. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
5. What does Ms. Kinnian say about Charlie as a pupil?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)