|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
(a) His boss.
(b) His doctor.
(c) His teacher.
(d) His mom.
2. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Show them his journal.
(b) Draw a picture of people he knows.
(c) Pretend he can do the test.
(d) Tell stories about his uncle.
3. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
4. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
5. What is the name of the main doctor overseeing Charlie's experiment?
(a) Professor Neuron.
(b) Doctor Neiman.
(c) Doctor Nielsen.
(d) Professor Nemur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Charlie's boss at his place of work?
2. What is Charlie supposed to do for a test on the fourth day of the experiment?
3. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
4. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
5. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)