|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
2. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
(b) Try hard.
3. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He is stiff.
(b) He is nice.
(c) He is mean.
(d) He seems bored.
4. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
5. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
(a) Personal questions.
(b) Problem solving questions.
(c) Colorful pictures.
(d) Ink blots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
2. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
3. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
4. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
5. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)