|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
2. Why does Charlie not like writing in his Progress Report by the third day?
(a) It takes a long time.
(b) It makes him feel stupid.
(c) He does not like the way it looks.
(d) It hurts his head.
3. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
4. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
(a) A police man.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A regular person.
5. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He will never be smart.
(b) The experiment will hurt.
(c) He will not like his new teacher.
(d) He failed a test.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the main doctor overseeing Charlie's experiment?
2. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
3. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
4. How many times does Charlie lose against the animal who has undergone the same experiment that Charlie is now a part of?
5. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)