|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlie not like writing in his Progress Report by the third day?
(a) It hurts his head.
(b) It makes him feel stupid.
(c) He does not like the way it looks.
(d) It takes a long time.
2. Who is Charlie's teacher at the beginning of the book?
(a) Ms. Kinlian.
(b) Ms. Kirkland.
(c) Ms. Kroner.
(d) Ms. Kinnian.
3. What does Ms. Kinnian say about Charlie as a pupil?
(a) He is motivated to be intelligent.
(b) He is slow and tiresome.
(c) He is her best student.
(d) He is the hardest worker.
4. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
(a) Try hard.
5. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
(a) Talk to the animal.
(b) Pet the animal.
(c) Watch the animal.
(d) Race the animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charlie unable to do what he should on the test given him on the fourth day of the experiment?
2. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
3. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
5. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)