|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
(a) Being messy.
2. What is Charlie supposed to do for a test on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Tell two truths and a lie about himself.
(b) Write a funny story.
(c) Make up stories about people.
(d) Categorize a pile of pictures.
3. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) 2 days a week.
(b) 5 days a week.
(c) 4 days a week.
(d) 3 days a week.
4. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
(a) Moving away from his family.
(b) A short life.
5. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
(a) Intelligent people.
(c) Vegitative people.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Charlie's boss at his place of work?
2. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
3. What is the name of the main doctor overseeing Charlie's experiment?
4. Why does Charlie not like writing in his Progress Report by the third day?
5. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)