|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
(a) They are worried about his results.
(b) He had a perfect score.
(c) It does not matter.
(d) No one can fail that test.
2. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
(a) A police man.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A regular person.
(d) A dentist.
3. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
4. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) Portman College.
(b) Beekman College.
(c) Beekland University.
(d) Portland University.
5. How many times does Charlie lose against the animal who has undergone the same experiment that Charlie is now a part of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
2. What is the name of the main doctor overseeing Charlie's experiment?
3. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
4. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
5. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)