|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
(a) The Physics Library.
(b) The Physics Office.
(c) The Psychological Laboratory.
(d) The Psychology Library.
2. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
(a) Try hard.
3. Why is Charlie unable to do what he should on the test given him on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) He has no creativity.
(b) He thinks all the pictures are in the same category.
(c) He does not know what funny means.
(d) He thinks it would be lying.
4. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
(a) After the surgery.
(b) The next day.
(c) In a week.
(d) In a month.
5. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
(a) His thoughts on the experiment.
(b) His feelings.
(c) What he learns at school.
(d) Everything he thinks and remembers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
2. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
3. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
4. What is Charlie's little sister's name?
5. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)