|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
2. Where does Charlie work?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bakery.
(c) A school
(d) A hospital.
3. What is Charlie's little sister's name?
4. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) 2 days a week.
(b) 5 days a week.
(c) 4 days a week.
(d) 3 days a week.
5. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
(a) Something to increase reflex timing.
(b) Something to monitor thinking habits.
(c) Something to raise his IQ.
(d) Something to slow the effects of aging.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
2. Why does Charlie not like writing in his Progress Report by the third day?
3. What does Ms. Kinnian say about Charlie as a pupil?
4. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
5. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)