|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
(a) The Psychological Laboratory.
(b) The Physics Library.
(c) The Psychology Library.
(d) The Physics Office.
2. Who is Charlie's boss at his place of work?
(a) Mr. Donner.
(b) Mr. Banner.
(c) Mr. Flanner.
(d) Mr. Conner.
3. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
(c) A short life.
(d) Moving away from his family.
4. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) 3 days a week.
(b) 4 days a week.
(c) 2 days a week.
(d) 5 days a week.
5. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
(a) Something to monitor thinking habits.
(b) Something to raise his IQ.
(c) Something to increase reflex timing.
(d) Something to slow the effects of aging.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
2. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
3. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
4. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
5. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)