|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
2. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
(c) Try hard.
3. Where does Charlie work?
(a) A school
(b) A hospital.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A bakery.
4. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) Beekland University.
(b) Portman College.
(c) Portland University.
(d) Beekman College.
5. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
(a) He stays up worrying about his test results.
(b) He stays up late to write the Progress Report.
(c) He does not like the bed at the hospital.
(d) He can't sleep because he is so excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
2. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
3. What is the name of the main doctor overseeing Charlie's experiment?
4. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
5. Who is Charlie's teacher at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)