|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
(d) Try hard.
2. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
(a) His mom.
(b) His teacher.
(c) His boss.
(d) His doctor.
3. What is Charlie supposed to do for a test on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Tell two truths and a lie about himself.
(b) Write a funny story.
(c) Categorize a pile of pictures.
(d) Make up stories about people.
4. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
(a) To make his mom proud.
(b) To learn.
(c) To find love.
(d) To be normal.
5. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
(a) Dr. Strauss.
(b) Dr. Lillthorn.
(c) Dr. Kinnian.
(d) Dr. Blumburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
2. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
3. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
4. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
5. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)