|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
(a) A short life.
(c) Moving away from his family.
2. Why is Charlie unable to do what he should on the test given him on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) He thinks it would be lying.
(b) He does not know what funny means.
(c) He has no creativity.
(d) He thinks all the pictures are in the same category.
3. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
(d) Being messy.
4. What does Ms. Kinnian say about Charlie as a pupil?
(a) He is her best student.
(b) He is slow and tiresome.
(c) He is motivated to be intelligent.
(d) He is the hardest worker.
5. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
(a) A Personality evaluation.
(b) An IQ test.
(c) A Color Code test.
(d) A Rorschach test.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
2. What happens when Charlie goes the wrong way with his electric pencil when he does the maze Burt gives him?
3. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
4. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
5. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)