|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie's little sister's name?
2. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
(a) Funny little drawings.
(c) Blots of ink.
(d) Strange shapes.
3. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
(a) A short life.
(c) Moving away from his family.
4. Who is Charlie's boss at his place of work?
(a) Mr. Banner.
(b) Mr. Conner.
(c) Mr. Donner.
(d) Mr. Flanner.
5. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He is stiff.
(b) He is mean.
(c) He is nice.
(d) He seems bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
2. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
3. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
4. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
5. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)