|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
(a) He stays up worrying about his test results.
(b) He stays up late to write the Progress Report.
(c) He can't sleep because he is so excited.
(d) He does not like the bed at the hospital.
2. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
3. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
(a) May 3.
(b) May 13.
(c) March 3.
(d) March 13.
4. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
(a) He had a perfect score.
(b) It does not matter.
(c) They are worried about his results.
(d) No one can fail that test.
5. Where does Charlie work?
(a) A school
(b) A bakery.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
2. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
3. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
4. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
5. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)