|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ms. Kinnian say about Charlie as a pupil?
(a) He is her best student.
(b) He is the hardest worker.
(c) He is motivated to be intelligent.
(d) He is slow and tiresome.
2. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
(a) In a month.
(b) The next day.
(c) In a week.
(d) After the surgery.
3. Who is Charlie's boss at his place of work?
(a) Mr. Donner.
(b) Mr. Banner.
(c) Mr. Conner.
(d) Mr. Flanner.
4. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is in a coma.
(c) He is retarded as well.
(d) He is not the guardian.
5. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
2. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
3. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
4. Who is Charlie's teacher at the beginning of the book?
5. Where does Charlie work?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)