|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
(a) Teaching retarded adults.
(b) Educating poor people.
(c) Using new techniques of memorization.
(d) Building confidence in higher IQ individuals.
2. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
(a) To make his mom proud.
(b) To be normal.
(c) To find love.
(d) To learn.
3. Where does Charlie work?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bakery.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A school
4. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
(a) His doctor.
(b) His teacher.
(c) His boss.
(d) His mom.
5. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
(a) The experiment will hurt.
(b) He will not like his new teacher.
(c) He will never be smart.
(d) He failed a test.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
2. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
3. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
4. Why does Charlie not like writing in his Progress Report by the third day?
5. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)