|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
(a) Something to slow the effects of aging.
(b) Something to raise his IQ.
(c) Something to increase reflex timing.
(d) Something to monitor thinking habits.
2. What is Charlie's little sister's name?
3. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
(a) Using new techniques of memorization.
(b) Building confidence in higher IQ individuals.
(c) Educating poor people.
(d) Teaching retarded adults.
4. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) 4 days a week.
(b) 2 days a week.
(c) 3 days a week.
(d) 5 days a week.
5. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
(a) What he learns at school.
(b) His thoughts on the experiment.
(c) Everything he thinks and remembers.
(d) His feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
2. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
3. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
4. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
5. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)