|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ms. Kinnian say about Charlie as a pupil?
(a) He is her best student.
(b) He is slow and tiresome.
(c) He is the hardest worker.
(d) He is motivated to be intelligent.
2. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
(a) May 3.
(b) March 3.
(c) May 13.
(d) March 13.
3. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
4. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
(a) It does not matter.
(b) He had a perfect score.
(c) They are worried about his results.
(d) No one can fail that test.
5. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He is mean.
(b) He is stiff.
(c) He seems bored.
(d) He is nice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
2. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
3. Who is Charlie's boss at his place of work?
4. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
5. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)