|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
(b) Charlie's boss.
(c) Charlie's teacher.
(d) Charlie's mom.
2. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
(a) After the surgery.
(b) The next day.
(c) In a week.
(d) In a month.
3. Why does Charlie not like writing in his Progress Report by the third day?
(a) He does not like the way it looks.
(b) It takes a long time.
(c) It makes him feel stupid.
(d) It hurts his head.
4. Who is Charlie's teacher at the beginning of the book?
(a) Ms. Kinlian.
(b) Ms. Kinnian.
(c) Ms. Kroner.
(d) Ms. Kirkland.
5. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He seems bored.
(b) He is nice.
(c) He is stiff.
(d) He is mean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
2. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
3. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
4. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
5. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)