|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
(b) Charlie's mom.
(c) Charlie's teacher.
(d) Charlie's boss.
2. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) Portland University.
(b) Portman College.
(c) Beekland University.
(d) Beekman College.
3. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
(a) May 13.
(b) March 3.
(c) May 3.
(d) March 13.
4. Who is Charlie's teacher at the beginning of the book?
(a) Ms. Kinlian.
(b) Ms. Kirkland.
(c) Ms. Kinnian.
(d) Ms. Kroner.
5. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
(a) Colorful pictures.
(b) Problem solving questions.
(c) Personal questions.
(d) Ink blots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
2. Why does Charlie not like writing in his Progress Report by the third day?
3. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
4. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
5. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)