|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlie not like writing in his Progress Report by the third day?
(a) It makes him feel stupid.
(b) It takes a long time.
(c) He does not like the way it looks.
(d) It hurts his head.
2. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
(b) Try hard.
3. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
(a) The experiment will hurt.
(b) He will never be smart.
(c) He failed a test.
(d) He will not like his new teacher.
4. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
(b) A family member.
(c) His guardian.
(d) His doctor.
5. What does Ms. Kinnian say about Charlie as a pupil?
(a) He is motivated to be intelligent.
(b) He is her best student.
(c) He is slow and tiresome.
(d) He is the hardest worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
2. Where does Charlie work?
3. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
4. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
5. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)