|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
(a) His boss.
(b) His teacher.
(c) His doctor.
(d) His mom.
2. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
(a) Something to slow the effects of aging.
(b) Something to increase reflex timing.
(c) Something to monitor thinking habits.
(d) Something to raise his IQ.
3. Where does Charlie work?
(a) A bakery.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A school
(d) A restaurant.
4. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
(c) Try hard.
5. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
(b) Charlie's boss.
(c) Charlie's teacher.
(d) Charlie's mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
2. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
3. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
4. Who is Charlie's teacher at the beginning of the book?
5. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)