|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie work?
(a) A bakery.
(b) A school
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A hospital.
2. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He seems bored.
(b) He is nice.
(c) He is mean.
(d) He is stiff.
3. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
(b) Funny little drawings.
(c) Blots of ink.
(d) Strange shapes.
4. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
(a) His mom.
(b) His boss.
(c) His doctor.
(d) His teacher.
5. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
(a) His doctor.
(b) His guardian.
(c) A family member.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
2. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
3. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
4. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
5. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)