|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlie not like writing in his Progress Report by the third day?
(a) It hurts his head.
(b) It takes a long time.
(c) It makes him feel stupid.
(d) He does not like the way it looks.
2. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
(a) Blots of ink.
(b) Strange shapes.
(d) Funny little drawings.
3. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
5. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He will not like his new teacher.
(b) The experiment will hurt.
(c) He failed a test.
(d) He will never be smart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
2. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
3. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
4. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
5. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)