|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
(b) His doctor.
(c) His guardian.
(d) A family member.
2. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
(a) In a week.
(b) The next day.
(c) After the surgery.
(d) In a month.
3. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) 2 days a week.
(b) 3 days a week.
(c) 5 days a week.
(d) 4 days a week.
4. Why does Charlie not like writing in his Progress Report by the third day?
(a) It hurts his head.
(b) He does not like the way it looks.
(c) It takes a long time.
(d) It makes him feel stupid.
5. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
(a) He stays up worrying about his test results.
(b) He can't sleep because he is so excited.
(c) He stays up late to write the Progress Report.
(d) He does not like the bed at the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
2. Where does Charlie work?
3. Who is Charlie's boss at his place of work?
4. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
5. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)