|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
(a) Problem solving questions.
(b) Colorful pictures.
(c) Ink blots.
(d) Personal questions.
2. What is Charlie's little sister's name?
3. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
(a) The experiment will hurt.
(b) He failed a test.
(c) He will not like his new teacher.
(d) He will never be smart.
4. Who is Charlie's teacher at the beginning of the book?
(a) Ms. Kirkland.
(b) Ms. Kinlian.
(c) Ms. Kinnian.
(d) Ms. Kroner.
5. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
(b) Intelligent people.
(c) Vegitative people.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
2. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
3. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
4. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
5. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)