|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
(a) His doctor.
(b) His teacher.
(c) His mom.
(d) His boss.
2. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
(a) He stays up worrying about his test results.
(b) He does not like the bed at the hospital.
(c) He can't sleep because he is so excited.
(d) He stays up late to write the Progress Report.
3. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
(a) Colorful pictures.
(b) Problem solving questions.
(c) Personal questions.
(d) Ink blots.
4. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
(a) Something to increase reflex timing.
(b) Something to monitor thinking habits.
(c) Something to slow the effects of aging.
(d) Something to raise his IQ.
5. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
(a) Intelligent people.
(b) Vegitative people.
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
2. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
3. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
4. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
5. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)