|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
(a) To learn.
(b) To make his mom proud.
(c) To find love.
(d) To be normal.
2. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
(b) Blots of ink.
(c) Funny little drawings.
(d) Strange shapes.
3. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
4. What does Ms. Kinnian say about Charlie as a pupil?
(a) He is motivated to be intelligent.
(b) He is her best student.
(c) He is slow and tiresome.
(d) He is the hardest worker.
5. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
2. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
3. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
4. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
5. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)