|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
(a) He is not the guardian.
(b) He is retarded as well.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is in a coma.
2. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
3. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
(b) Funny little drawings.
(c) Blots of ink.
(d) Strange shapes.
4. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
(a) His boss.
(b) His mom.
(c) His doctor.
(d) His teacher.
5. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He will never be smart.
(b) He will not like his new teacher.
(c) He failed a test.
(d) The experiment will hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
2. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
3. Where does Charlie work?
4. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
5. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)