|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlie not like writing in his Progress Report by the third day?
(a) It makes him feel stupid.
(b) It hurts his head.
(c) It takes a long time.
(d) He does not like the way it looks.
2. Who is Charlie's boss at his place of work?
(a) Mr. Donner.
(b) Mr. Banner.
(c) Mr. Conner.
(d) Mr. Flanner.
3. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
4. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
(a) His feelings.
(b) What he learns at school.
(c) Everything he thinks and remembers.
(d) His thoughts on the experiment.
5. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
(a) Something to increase reflex timing.
(b) Something to slow the effects of aging.
(c) Something to raise his IQ.
(d) Something to monitor thinking habits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie's little sister's name?
2. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
3. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
4. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
5. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)