|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe Carp ask Charlie when he sees the scar on Charlie's head after the surgery?
(a) If he had brains put in.
(b) If he will be dumber now than before.
(c) If he opened a door the hard way.
(d) If it hurt.
2. Why do the people in the bakery think Charlie is having surgery because he is sick?
(a) Charlie was not allowed to tell them the truth.
(b) Professor Nemur did not want Charlie to tell them about the nature of the experiment.
(c) Ms. Kinnian thought it would be better that they think he was sick.
(d) Charlie wanted to surprise them when he came back smart.
3. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
4. When does Charlie realize he is in love with Alice?
(a) When she blushes at his compliments.
(b) When she stands up to him.
(c) When she gives him good advice.
(d) When she kisses him on the cheek.
5. What does the random woman say to Charlie that causes him to think she is disgusting?
(a) She is a virgin.
(b) She is 5 months pregnant.
(c) She is 17.
(d) She has an STD.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises the would-be pranksters at the bakery?
2. What was Charlie's father's occupation?
3. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
5. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)