Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie's new nurse after the surgery refuse to tell him about?
(a) Why he is not smart yet.
(b) Why men love women.
(c) Whether or not there is a God.
(d) Where babies come from.
2. Where does Charlie have to go if the experiment does not work?
(a) A padded room in the hospital.
(b) Warren State Home.
(c) An insane asylum.
(d) An institutional care facility for retarded adults.
3. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He is nice.
(b) He is mean.
(c) He seems bored.
(d) He is stiff.
4. How does Charlie pretend to be a student at the college once his IQ hits 100?
(a) Writes nonsense in a notebook.
(b) Carries a backpack.
(c) Carries books around campus.
(d) Sits in on classes.
5. After he tells Alice he likes her, what does Charlie have a nightmare about?
(a) Alice with another man.
(b) Alice covered in blood.
(c) Alice laughing at him.
(d) Alice with a knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Strauss say he will NOT help Charlie do after his surgery?
2. What does Charlie see when he begins to put his arm around Alice at the concert in the park?
3. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
5. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)