|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characteristic does Burt say Charlie and Algernon share?
2. Why is Charlie unable to do what he should on the test given him on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) He does not know what funny means.
(b) He has no creativity.
(c) He thinks it would be lying.
(d) He thinks all the pictures are in the same category.
3. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
(a) What he learns at school.
(b) His feelings.
(c) Everything he thinks and remembers.
(d) His thoughts on the experiment.
4. What date does Charlie start writing in his Progress Report again after his surgery?
(a) May 21.
(b) March 11.
(c) March 21.
(d) May 11.
5. What does Charlie hope to be able to hold conversations about once he is smart after the surgery?
(a) God and politics.
(b) The stock market.
(d) The newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charlie have to go if the experiment does not work?
2. What does Dr. Strauss say he will NOT help Charlie do after his surgery?
3. Who is Charlie's boss at his place of work?
4. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
5. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)