Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Mazes and puzzles.
(b) Crayons and paper.
(c) Building blocks.
2. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
(a) A short life.
(b) Moving away from his family.
3. Who is Charlie's teacher at the beginning of the book?
(a) Ms. Kinnian.
(b) Ms. Kinlian.
(c) Ms. Kroner.
(d) Ms. Kirkland.
4. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
(a) Hold a job.
(b) Read and write.
(c) Navigate the hospital.
(d) Run the maze.
5. What good luck charm does Charlie keep to help him be brave?
(a) A rabbit's foot.
(b) A lucky penny.
(c) A special rock.
(d) A picture of his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
2. Why do the people in the bakery think Charlie is having surgery because he is sick?
3. Where does Charlie work?
4. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
5. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)