|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
(a) His mom.
(b) His doctor.
(c) His teacher.
(d) His boss.
2. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
(a) A police man.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A regular person.
(d) A teacher.
3. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) Portland University.
(b) Beekland University.
(c) Portman College.
(d) Beekman College.
4. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
(a) He can't sleep because he is so excited.
(b) He stays up late to write the Progress Report.
(c) He does not like the bed at the hospital.
(d) He stays up worrying about his test results.
5. What is Charlie supposed to do for a test on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Make up stories about people.
(b) Categorize a pile of pictures.
(c) Tell two truths and a lie about himself.
(d) Write a funny story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
2. What is on the fifth floor of the building where Burt works?
3. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
4. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
5. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)