Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
(a) Blots of ink.
(b) Strange shapes.
(c) Funny little drawings.
2. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
(a) Colorful pictures.
(b) Personal questions.
(c) Problem solving questions.
(d) Ink blots.
3. Where does Charlie work?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A school
(c) A bakery.
(d) A restaurant.
4. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
(a) It does not matter.
(b) No one can fail that test.
(c) He had a perfect score.
(d) They are worried about his results.
5. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
(a) A short life.
(d) Moving away from his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
2. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
3. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
4. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
5. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)