|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Charlie lose against the animal who has undergone the same experiment that Charlie is now a part of?
2. Who is Charlie's sister living with when she is found by the doctors?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her husband.
3. What does Charlie do to spoil the evening when he tells Alice that he likes her?
(a) Passes gas.
(b) Spills water on her.
(c) Drops his meal on the floor.
4. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
(a) His doctor.
(b) His guardian.
(c) A family member.
5. What does Ms. Kinnian teach Charlie about after she reads his Progress Reports?
Short Answer Questions
1. How high is Charlie's IQ when he remembers the story about his sister and the History test?
2. What surprises the would-be pranksters at the bakery?
3. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
4. How do the doctors say they will be able to keep track of what is going on in Charlie's head after the surgery?
5. Why is Charlie not allowed to fix the errors in his earlier entries in the Progress Report?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)