|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charlie unable to do what he should on the test given him on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) He has no creativity.
(b) He thinks all the pictures are in the same category.
(c) He does not know what funny means.
(d) He thinks it would be lying.
2. What does Charlie build for Algernon in his own furnished apartment?
(a) A running wheel.
(b) A cage.
(c) A maze.
(d) A house.
3. What does Burt give Charlie on the plane to dictate his progress reports?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) A computer.
(c) A leather bound book.
(d) A type-writer.
4. Who is Charlie's boss at his place of work?
(a) Mr. Conner.
(b) Mr. Donner.
(c) Mr. Flanner.
(d) Mr. Banner.
5. How does Charlie decide to celebrate his raise at the bakery?
(a) Buying himself a new book.
(b) Taking Miss Kinnian to a movie.
(c) Going drinking with the guys from the bakery.
(d) Having dinner with Ellen
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Charlie's teacher at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Ms. Kinnian teach Charlie about after she reads his Progress Reports?
3. What is Algernon doing when Charlie finds him at the end of the conference for the International Psychological Association?
4. Who does Charlie want to talk to first when he gets smart after his surgery?
5. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)