|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Charlie want to talk to first when he gets smart after his surgery?
(a) His friends at the bakery.
(b) His boss.
(c) His mom.
(d) Ms. Kinnian.
2. What does Charlie vow to do after having a talk with Dr. Strauss after his surgery?
(a) Work as hard as he can.
(b) Beat Algernon at the maze.
(c) Be as smart as Strauss.
(d) Not lose hope.
3. What good luck charm does Charlie keep to help him be brave?
(a) A lucky penny.
(b) A picture of his mother.
(c) A special rock.
(d) A rabbit's foot.
4. What does Charlie ask Nemur just before the surgery?
(a) If he will die.
(b) If it will hurt.
(c) If he will be able to beat Algernon in the maze.
(d) If he will be smarter than Nemur.
5. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
(a) May 3.
(b) March 13.
(c) May 13.
(d) March 3.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlie give Harriet on Valentines Day when he was younger?
2. What is Nemur's reply to Charlie's question to him just before the surgery?
3. What does Charlie do to fit in and look smart once his IQ reaches 100 even though he knows it is silly?
4. What does Charlie think of his sister when she is first brought home from the hospital?
5. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)