|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A regular person.
(c) A police man.
(d) A dentist.
2. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
(a) A Personality evaluation.
(b) A Rorschach test.
(c) A Color Code test.
(d) An IQ test.
3. Why is Charlie not allowed to fix the errors in his earlier entries in the Progress Report?
(a) They want to see his progress.
(b) They don't want it to upset him.
(c) It would disrupt the process.
(d) They need a record of the past.
4. What does Charlie see when he begins to put his arm around Alice at the concert in the park?
(a) An angry boy in the bushes watching him.
(b) His mother coming at him with a knife.
(c) His sister's face.
(d) A police officer staring at him with malice.
5. Which of the following is NOT a word which Charlie uses to describe a stage of his relationship with Alice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie build for Algernon in his own furnished apartment?
2. How do the doctors say they will be able to keep track of what is going on in Charlie's head after the surgery?
3. What does Charlie think of his sister when she is first brought home from the hospital?
4. What do his friends from the bakery bring Charlie just before his surgery?
5. Why does Charlie keep writing in his Progress Report and taking tests after his surgery?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)