|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gives Charlie headaches after the surgery?
(a) The electric treatments.
(b) Thinking too hard.
(c) The medicine he has to take.
(d) His lack of sleep.
2. What does Charlie do when Nemur asks him to speak to the audience at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) Refuses to 'perform'.
(b) Speaks in another language.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Lets Algernon out of his cage.
3. What do Charlie's friends in the hospital bring Charlie before his surgery?
(d) Chocolate cake.
4. Who gave Nemur money for the experiment on Charlie?
(a) The Beekwood College for Retarded Adults.
(b) The government.
(c) The Wellburg foundation.
(d) His father-in-law.
5. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
(a) Dr. Strauss.
(b) Dr. Lillthorn.
(c) Dr. Blumburg.
(d) Dr. Kinnian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charlie think about while he is with Fay in his new apartment?
2. What is Charlie's mother's name?
3. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
4. After talking with some college students when his IQ has reached 100, what does Charlie think that college is?
5. What is Algernon doing when Charlie finds him at the end of the conference for the International Psychological Association?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)