|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) Portman College.
(b) Beekland University.
(c) Beekman College.
(d) Portland University.
2. What kind of a joke do Charlie's friends at the bakery play on him?
(a) They give him the wrong work schedule.
(b) They tell him to use the dough mixer.
(c) They tell him to make extra deliveries on his route.
(d) They take him to a bar and get him drunk.
3. What does Charlie do that causes the random woman who confronts him to scream?
(a) Grabs her shoulder.
(b) Screams at her.
(c) Slaps her.
(d) Calls her filthy.
4. What does Charlie do that angers Alice when he picks her up from the Beekman college one day?
(a) Calls her by her first name in front of her students.
(b) Tries to kiss her.
(c) Talks to his old classmates.
5. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charlie want to talk to first when he gets smart after his surgery?
2. What does Charlie's new nurse after the surgery refuse to tell him about?
3. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
4. What does Charlie say he wants lots of just before his surgery?
5. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)