|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlie's mom slap him when he holds the baby?
(a) She is afraid he will hurt the baby.
(b) She is always cruel to Charlie.
(c) Charlie is holding her wrong.
(d) Charlie is rough with everything.
2. What is Charlie most excited for just before the surgery?
(a) To read and write well.
(b) To be smarter than his friends.
(c) To be like a normal person.
(d) To get a promotion at his job.
3. What reason do the doctors give Charlie for taking so many tests and statistics?
(a) So they can repeat the process.
(b) So they don't make any mistakes.
(c) So they can help Charlie heal.
(d) So they can speed up the process.
4. What does Charlie wish he could see more clearly in his past memories?
(a) His own body.
(b) His surroundings.
(c) His parent's faces.
(d) His house.
5. What does Charlie do to calm himself when he wakes up after his nightmare about Alice on the night after he tellls her he likes her?
(a) Reads a book.
(b) Takes a walk.
(c) Drinks some coffee.
(d) Smokes a pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
2. Where will Charlie be sent if the procedure does cause him to regress?
3. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
4. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
5. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)