|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie ask Nemur just before the surgery?
(a) If he will be smarter than Nemur.
(b) If it will hurt.
(c) If he will die.
(d) If he will be able to beat Algernon in the maze.
2. What did Gimpy once give Charlie after trying to teach him to make rolls?
(a) A hot roll out of the oven.
(b) A shiny good-luck piece.
(c) A dollar.
(d) An empty notebook.
3. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
(a) He stays up late to write the Progress Report.
(b) He stays up worrying about his test results.
(c) He does not like the bed at the hospital.
(d) He can't sleep because he is so excited.
4. Where does Charlie find Algernon at the end of the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) His pocket.
(b) The maze.
(c) The ladies restroom.
(d) His cage.
5. What does Charlie think Nemur sees him as instead of a human being?
(a) A specimen.
(b) A nuisance.
(c) A project.
(d) An obligation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlie's mom slap him when he holds the baby?
2. What is a possible complication of the surgery Charlie is about to undergo to raise his IQ?
3. Where does Charlie work?
4. Where is the conference for the International Psychological Association being held?
5. What frustrates Nemur at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)