|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
(a) He is not the guardian.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is retarded as well.
(d) He is in a coma.
2. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
3. How does Charlie decide to celebrate his raise at the bakery?
(a) Having dinner with Ellen
(b) Taking Miss Kinnian to a movie.
(c) Going drinking with the guys from the bakery.
(d) Buying himself a new book.
4. What does Charlie think of his sister when she is first brought home from the hospital?
(a) She is perfect and warm.
(b) She cries a lot.
(c) She is like a little doll.
(d) She is ugly.
5. Who denies Charlie's sister the promised reward for the A on her History test?
(a) Her teacher.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie's mother's name?
2. Why does Charlie's mom slap him when he holds the baby?
3. Where did Norma think his brother was before she was contacted about the surgery?
4. How many days after his surgery does it take for Charlie to start writing in his Progress Report again?
5. What is Charlie's IQ level at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)