|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after the woman that confronts Charlie screams in response to what he does to her?
(a) Charlie sees a halucination of a little boy again.
(b) The woman cries.
(c) A crowd chases after him.
(d) Charlie has a flash-back memory of his family.
2. What does Ms. Kinnian teach Charlie about after she reads his Progress Reports?
3. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Mazes and puzzles.
(b) Building blocks.
(c) Crayons and paper.
4. What kind of a joke do Charlie's friends at the bakery play on him?
(a) They tell him to use the dough mixer.
(b) They tell him to make extra deliveries on his route.
(c) They give him the wrong work schedule.
(d) They take him to a bar and get him drunk.
5. Who does not want Charlie to be used in the experiment?
(a) His mother.
(b) Ms. Kinnian.
(c) Professor Nemur.
(d) His uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie wish he could see more clearly in his past memories?
2. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
3. What does Charlie learn about Algernon at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
4. What does Charlie see when he begins to put his arm around Alice at the concert in the park?
5. Why does Strauss tell Charlie he will not notice his improvement at first after the surgery?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)