|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie vow to do after having a talk with Dr. Strauss after his surgery?
(a) Work as hard as he can.
(b) Not lose hope.
(c) Be as smart as Strauss.
(d) Beat Algernon at the maze.
2. What was Charlie's father's occupation?
(c) Selling barbershop supplies.
3. What is a possible complication of the surgery Charlie is about to undergo to raise his IQ?
(a) He could go blind.
(b) He may go crazy.
(c) He could lose all his former memories.
(d) He could regress.
4. What does Charlie do to spoil the evening when he tells Alice that he likes her?
(a) Spills water on her.
(b) Drops his meal on the floor.
(c) Passes gas.
5. Which of the following is NOT one of Charlie's friends from the bakery?
(b) Mr. Donner.
(c) Joe Carp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
2. What does Charlie's sister once almost get as a reward for an A on a test?
3. Where did Norma think his brother was before she was contacted about the surgery?
4. Which of the following is NOT a word which Charlie uses to describe a stage of his relationship with Alice?
5. What is Algernon doing when Charlie finds him at the end of the conference for the International Psychological Association?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)