|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charlie's sister denied the promised reward for her A on the history test?
(a) She will not share the prize.
(b) She is caught cheating.
(c) She fails a spelling test on the same day.
(d) She is too haughty about her success.
2. Why does Charlie hesitate to turn Gimpy in when he catches him doing something wrong at the bakery?
(a) Gimpy has always been nice to him.
(b) Gimpy has a family.
(c) Gimpy is his leader.
(d) Gimpy is his only true friend.
3. How does Professor Nemur respond to Charlie's return to the lab after his time in his own apartment?
(a) He is jealous.
(b) His is immensely relieved.
(c) He is cold and severe.
(d) He is angry, but satisfied.
4. How does Charlie feel when he is finally chosen to undergo the procedure to raise his IQ?
5. Where does Charlie find Algernon at the end of the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) His pocket.
(b) His cage.
(c) The ladies restroom.
(d) The maze.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not want Charlie to be used in the experiment?
2. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
3. What does the random woman say to Charlie that causes him to think she is disgusting?
4. What does Charlie do after his promotion that earns him a raise at the bakery?
5. What is Charlie's favorite kind of book to read when his IQ reaches 100?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)