|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) Portman College.
(b) Portland University.
(c) Beekman College.
(d) Beekland University.
2. Who is Charlie's boss at his place of work?
(a) Mr. Flanner.
(b) Mr. Donner.
(c) Mr. Banner.
(d) Mr. Conner.
3. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
(a) His mom.
(b) His boss.
(c) His doctor.
(d) His teacher.
4. Why does Charlie keep writing in his Progress Report and taking tests after his surgery?
(a) They are paying him to.
(b) They told him it would help him get smarter faster.
(c) It is all part of the experiment he contracted to do.
(d) He likes it.
5. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) 5 days a week.
(b) 4 days a week.
(c) 2 days a week.
(d) 3 days a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burt give Charlie on the plane to dictate his progress reports?
2. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
3. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
4. What did Gimpy once give Charlie after trying to teach him to make rolls?
5. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)