|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie pretend to be a student at the college once his IQ hits 100?
(a) Carries books around campus.
(b) Carries a backpack.
(c) Sits in on classes.
(d) Writes nonsense in a notebook.
2. What does Charlie see when he begins to put his arm around Alice at the concert in the park?
(a) His sister's face.
(b) An angry boy in the bushes watching him.
(c) A police officer staring at him with malice.
(d) His mother coming at him with a knife.
3. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
(a) He stays up late to write the Progress Report.
(b) He can't sleep because he is so excited.
(c) He does not like the bed at the hospital.
(d) He stays up worrying about his test results.
4. Where does Charlie have to go if the experiment does not work?
(a) An insane asylum.
(b) A padded room in the hospital.
(c) An institutional care facility for retarded adults.
(d) Warren State Home.
5. What perk mentioned by Nemur just before his surgery does Charlie not care at all about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie think of his sister when she is first brought home from the hospital?
2. What does Ms. Kinnian say about Charlie as a pupil?
3. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
4. After he tells Alice he likes her, what does Charlie have a nightmare about?
5. What does Burt say Charlie has a lot of that most people of his IQ do not?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)