|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie do that causes the random woman who confronts him to scream?
(a) Calls her filthy.
(b) Grabs her shoulder.
(c) Slaps her.
(d) Screams at her.
2. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Building blocks.
(c) Mazes and puzzles.
(d) Crayons and paper.
3. Who does Charlie want to show his new intelligence to after the surgery?
(a) His uncle.
(b) Ms. Kinnian.
(c) His parents.
(d) His friends at the bakery.
4. What is the name of the main doctor overseeing Charlie's experiment?
(a) Professor Neuron.
(b) Professor Nemur.
(c) Doctor Nielsen.
(d) Doctor Neiman.
5. Why is there a two week gap in the Progress Report?
(a) Charlie is tired of writing.
(b) Charlie tears up those pages as they are personal.
(c) Charlie is too busy reading and studying.
(d) Charlie tries to quit the program.
Short Answer Questions
1. How high is Charlie's IQ when he remembers the story about his sister and the History test?
2. When does Charlie realize he is in love with Alice?
3. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Ms. Kinnian say about Charlie as a pupil?
5. What gives Charlie headaches after the surgery?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)