|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie's IQ level at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Charlie want to do before he begins his research?
(a) Find his sister.
(b) Make love to a woman.
(c) See his parents.
(d) Apologize to Alice.
3. Why does Strauss tell Charlie he will not notice his improvement at first after the surgery?
(a) It is hard to notice at first.
(b) It will seem normal to him.
(c) He must wait and be patient.
(d) It will happen gradually.
4. What does Charlie learn about Algernon at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) He is displaying a regression in intelligence.
(b) He is now the smartest mammal in creation.
(c) His actions have become erratic.
(d) He is listless and bored.
5. What is Fay's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie's favorite kind of book to read when his IQ reaches 100?
2. Who comes to see Charlie every day to check his temperature and blood pressure after the surgery?
3. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
4. What reason do the doctors give Charlie for taking so many tests and statistics?
5. What did Charlie give Harriet on Valentines Day when he was younger?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)