|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after the woman that confronts Charlie screams in response to what he does to her?
(a) Charlie sees a halucination of a little boy again.
(b) Charlie has a flash-back memory of his family.
(c) A crowd chases after him.
(d) The woman cries.
2. Why does Charlie's mom slap him when he holds the baby?
(a) She is always cruel to Charlie.
(b) Charlie is holding her wrong.
(c) She is afraid he will hurt the baby.
(d) Charlie is rough with everything.
3. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
4. Why does Strauss tell Charlie he will not notice his improvement at first after the surgery?
(a) It will happen gradually.
(b) It will seem normal to him.
(c) It is hard to notice at first.
(d) He must wait and be patient.
5. What does Miss Kinnian bring Charlie just before his surgery?
(c) A picture.
(d) Chocolate cake..
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burt give Charlie on the plane to dictate his progress reports?
2. When does Charlie first realize that women's bodies are different than men's?
3. Where does Charlie work?
4. Where is the conference for the International Psychological Association being held?
5. What is Fay's occupation?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)