|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Professor Nemur respond to Charlie's return to the lab after his time in his own apartment?
(a) He is cold and severe.
(b) He is jealous.
(c) His is immensely relieved.
(d) He is angry, but satisfied.
2. What reason do the doctors give Charlie for taking so many tests and statistics?
(a) So they can help Charlie heal.
(b) So they can repeat the process.
(c) So they can speed up the process.
(d) So they don't make any mistakes.
3. What is Charlie's IQ level at the beginning of the book?
4. Why does Charlie's mom slap him when he holds the baby?
(a) Charlie is holding her wrong.
(b) Charlie is rough with everything.
(c) She is afraid he will hurt the baby.
(d) She is always cruel to Charlie.
5. What does Charlie's sister once almost get as a reward for an A on a test?
(a) A bike.
(b) A dress.
(c) A cake.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the people in the bakery think Charlie is having surgery because he is sick?
2. Who has paid for his life of comfort should Charlie regress to where he was before the procedure?
3. What does Charlie do that angers Alice when he picks her up from the Beekman college one day?
4. What is on the fifth floor of the building where Burt works?
5. What does Charlie see when he begins to put his arm around Alice at the concert in the park?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)