|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
(a) Charlie's mom.
(b) Charlie's teacher.
(d) Charlie's boss.
2. After talking with some college students when his IQ has reached 100, what does Charlie think that college is?
(a) The place to learn how to really live.
(b) The place where dreams come true.
(c) The place where all former beliefs are challenged.
(d) The place where you can be free to be yourself.
3. What does Charlie build for Algernon in his own furnished apartment?
(a) A cage.
(b) A house.
(c) A maze.
(d) A running wheel.
4. Why does Charlie start to hate Algernon after his surgery?
(a) He is mad that the procedure worked for the mouse, but not for him.
(b) He does not trust the mouse's beady eyes.
(c) He does not like small animals.
(d) He keeps losing the maze races to him.
5. What kind of a joke do Charlie's friends at the bakery play on him?
(a) They tell him to make extra deliveries on his route.
(b) They take him to a bar and get him drunk.
(c) They tell him to use the dough mixer.
(d) They give him the wrong work schedule.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burt say Charlie has a lot of that most people of his IQ do not?
2. What does Charlie say he wants lots of just before his surgery?
3. When does Charlie first realize that women's bodies are different than men's?
4. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
5. Where is Charlie's sister found by the doctors?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)