|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Strauss say he will NOT help Charlie do after his surgery?
2. How long has Charlie worked at the bakery?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 17 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 7 years.
3. Why does Charlie's mom slap him when he holds the baby?
(a) She is afraid he will hurt the baby.
(b) Charlie is holding her wrong.
(c) She is always cruel to Charlie.
(d) Charlie is rough with everything.
4. What does Charlie wish he could see more clearly in his past memories?
(a) His house.
(b) His parent's faces.
(c) His surroundings.
(d) His own body.
5. Why is there a two week gap in the Progress Report?
(a) Charlie tries to quit the program.
(b) Charlie is too busy reading and studying.
(c) Charlie is tired of writing.
(d) Charlie tears up those pages as they are personal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie want to do before he begins his research?
2. How does Mr. Donner know Charlie?
3. What was Charlie's father's occupation?
4. What is Charlie's favorite kind of book to read when his IQ reaches 100?
5. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)