|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Draw a picture of people he knows.
(b) Tell stories about his uncle.
(c) Show them his journal.
(d) Pretend he can do the test.
2. After he tells Alice he likes her, what does Charlie have a nightmare about?
(a) Alice with another man.
(b) Alice laughing at him.
(c) Alice covered in blood.
(d) Alice with a knife.
3. How long has Charlie worked at the bakery?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 17 years.
(d) 5 years.
4. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
(a) An IQ test.
(b) A Rorschach test.
(c) A Color Code test.
(d) A Personality evaluation.
5. How does Charlie feel when he is finally chosen to undergo the procedure to raise his IQ?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Charlie's nurse after his surgery?
2. What characteristic does Burt say Charlie and Algernon share?
3. What does Charlie wish he could see more clearly in his past memories?
4. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
5. What does Dr. Strauss say he will NOT help Charlie do after his surgery?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)