|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nemur say during the conference that enrages Charlie?
(a) Charlie did not have a life worth living until he was smart.
(b) Charlie was a useless human being.
(c) Charlie will never regret his work with Nemur.
(d) Charlie owes his quality of life to science.
2. How does Alice feel when she goes home after talking with Charlie when his IQ has surpassed her own?
(a) That he is being tortured.
(b) That it is unnatural.
(c) That she pushed him too hard.
(d) Like she is getting dumber.
3. What do Charlie's friends from the bakery make him do with Ellen at a party?
(a) Walk her home.
(b) Talk with her.
(c) Dance with her.
(d) Kiss her.
4. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Crayons and paper.
(c) Building blocks.
(d) Mazes and puzzles.
5. When does Charlie realize he is in love with Alice?
(a) When she kisses him on the cheek.
(b) When she gives him good advice.
(c) When she stands up to him.
(d) When she blushes at his compliments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ms. Kinnian teach Charlie about after she reads his Progress Reports?
2. What does Charlie realize about his childhood while he is at the party with Ellen?
3. Which of the following is NOT a word which Charlie uses to describe a stage of his relationship with Alice?
4. What does Charlie ask Nemur just before the surgery?
5. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)