|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
2. How do the doctors say they will be able to keep track of what is going on in Charlie's head after the surgery?
(a) His success with the mazes.
(b) His interactions with people.
(c) His Progress Report.
(d) His testing scores.
3. After he tells Alice he likes her, what does Charlie have a nightmare about?
(a) Alice laughing at him.
(b) Alice with a knife.
(c) Alice covered in blood.
(d) Alice with another man.
4. How does Charlie pretend to be a student at the college once his IQ hits 100?
(a) Carries a backpack.
(b) Carries books around campus.
(c) Writes nonsense in a notebook.
(d) Sits in on classes.
5. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
(a) Read a sign.
(b) Run a maze.
(c) Build with blocks.
(d) Draw a picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new position is Charlie given at the bakery after a prank is played on him by his co-workers.
2. What does Charlie learn about Algernon at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
3. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
4. What does Charlie catch Gimpy doing at the bakery?
5. How does Charlie feel when he is finally chosen to undergo the procedure to raise his IQ?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)