|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a possible complication of the surgery Charlie is about to undergo to raise his IQ?
(a) He could regress.
(b) He could lose all his former memories.
(c) He could go blind.
(d) He may go crazy.
2. What is on the fifth floor of the building where Burt works?
(a) Rabbits and rats.
(b) Monkeys and mice.
(c) Cats and dogs.
(d) Ferrets and mice.
3. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
4. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
(c) Try hard.
5. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) 2 days a week.
(b) 5 days a week.
(c) 3 days a week.
(d) 4 days a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie's IQ level at the beginning of the book?
2. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
3. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
4. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
5. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)