|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
2. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
(b) Try hard.
3. Where does Charlie have to go if the experiment does not work?
(a) An institutional care facility for retarded adults.
(b) An insane asylum.
(c) Warren State Home.
(d) A padded room in the hospital.
4. What happens when Charlie goes the wrong way with his electric pencil when he does the maze Burt gives him?
(a) He gets shocked.
(b) He has to start over.
(c) The maze changes.
(d) It emits a loud sound.
5. Who is Charlie's boss at his place of work?
(a) Mr. Conner.
(b) Mr. Donner.
(c) Mr. Banner.
(d) Mr. Flanner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a possible complication of the surgery Charlie is about to undergo to raise his IQ?
2. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Charlie feel when he is finally chosen to undergo the procedure to raise his IQ?
4. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
5. What is on the fifth floor of the building where Burt works?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)