|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Charlie's sister found by the doctors?
2. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
3. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
(a) To learn.
(b) To make his mom proud.
(c) To be normal.
(d) To find love.
4. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
(a) What he learns at school.
(b) Everything he thinks and remembers.
(c) His thoughts on the experiment.
(d) His feelings.
5. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
(b) A family member.
(c) His doctor.
(d) His guardian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
2. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
3. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
4. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
5. Who does not want Charlie to be used in the experiment?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)