|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the main doctor overseeing Charlie's experiment?
(a) Doctor Nielsen.
(b) Professor Nemur.
(c) Doctor Neiman.
(d) Professor Neuron.
2. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
(a) In a week.
(b) After the surgery.
(c) In a month.
(d) The next day.
3. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
(a) Personal questions.
(b) Problem solving questions.
(c) Colorful pictures.
(d) Ink blots.
4. Where does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) Beekland University.
(b) Beekman College.
(c) Portland University.
(d) Portman College.
5. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
(a) The Physics Office.
(b) The Psychology Library.
(c) The Psychological Laboratory.
(d) The Physics Library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
2. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
3. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
4. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
5. What does Burt say Charlie has a lot of that most people of his IQ do not?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)