|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel when he is finally chosen to undergo the procedure to raise his IQ?
2. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
(c) A short life.
(d) Moving away from his family.
3. What is Charlie supposed to do for a test on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Make up stories about people.
(b) Categorize a pile of pictures.
(c) Write a funny story.
(d) Tell two truths and a lie about himself.
4. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
(a) He stays up worrying about his test results.
(b) He does not like the bed at the hospital.
(c) He can't sleep because he is so excited.
(d) He stays up late to write the Progress Report.
5. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
(a) His teacher.
(b) His boss.
(c) His mom.
(d) His doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
2. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
3. What good luck charm does Charlie keep to help him be brave?
4. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
5. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)