|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
(a) Hurt his emotional stability.
(c) Be overwhelmed.
(d) Become sick.
2. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
(a) His boss.
(b) His doctor.
(c) His mom.
(d) His teacher.
3. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
4. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
(a) He can't sleep because he is so excited.
(b) He stays up worrying about his test results.
(c) He does not like the bed at the hospital.
(d) He stays up late to write the Progress Report.
5. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
(a) Blots of ink.
(c) Strange shapes.
(d) Funny little drawings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not want Charlie to be used in the experiment?
2. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
3. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
4. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
5. What is on the fifth floor of the building where Burt works?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)