|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
(a) The experiment will hurt.
(b) He will not like his new teacher.
(c) He will never be smart.
(d) He failed a test.
2. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
(a) To be normal.
(b) To learn.
(c) To make his mom proud.
(d) To find love.
3. What happens when Charlie goes the wrong way with his electric pencil when he does the maze Burt gives him?
(a) It emits a loud sound.
(b) The maze changes.
(c) He has to start over.
(d) He gets shocked.
4. What does Ms. Kinnian say about Charlie as a pupil?
(a) He is her best student.
(b) He is slow and tiresome.
(c) He is motivated to be intelligent.
(d) He is the hardest worker.
5. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Mazes and puzzles.
(b) Building blocks.
(c) Crayons and paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a possible complication of the surgery Charlie is about to undergo to raise his IQ?
2. How many times does Charlie lose against the animal who has undergone the same experiment that Charlie is now a part of?
3. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
4. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
5. Why is Charlie unable to do what he should on the test given him on the fourth day of the experiment?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)