|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
(a) Dr. Blumburg.
(b) Dr. Strauss.
(c) Dr. Kinnian.
(d) Dr. Lillthorn.
2. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
(a) Vegitative people.
(b) No one.
(d) Intelligent people.
3. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
4. Why is Charlie unable to do what he should on the test given him on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) He has no creativity.
(b) He thinks it would be lying.
(c) He does not know what funny means.
(d) He thinks all the pictures are in the same category.
5. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
(a) Be overwhelmed.
(b) Hurt his emotional stability.
(d) Become sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
2. What is Charlie supposed to do for a test on the fourth day of the experiment?
3. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
4. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
5. How does Charlie feel when he is finally chosen to undergo the procedure to raise his IQ?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)