|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
(b) Moving away from his family.
(c) A short life.
2. What is Charlie supposed to do for a test on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Categorize a pile of pictures.
(b) Tell two truths and a lie about himself.
(c) Make up stories about people.
(d) Write a funny story.
3. Who is Charlie's sister living with when she is found by the doctors?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her husband.
4. What does Ms. Kinnian say about Charlie as a pupil?
(a) He is her best student.
(b) He is slow and tiresome.
(c) He is motivated to be intelligent.
(d) He is the hardest worker.
5. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He is mean.
(b) He is nice.
(c) He seems bored.
(d) He is stiff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlie not like writing in his Progress Report by the third day?
2. Who does not want Charlie to be used in the experiment?
3. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
4. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
5. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)