|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
(a) To find love.
(b) To learn.
(c) To be normal.
(d) To make his mom proud.
2. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
(a) His feelings.
(b) What he learns at school.
(c) Everything he thinks and remembers.
(d) His thoughts on the experiment.
3. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
(a) Dr. Kinnian.
(b) Dr. Blumburg.
(c) Dr. Lillthorn.
(d) Dr. Strauss.
4. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
5. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He will never be smart.
(b) The experiment will hurt.
(c) He will not like his new teacher.
(d) He failed a test.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charlie have to go if the experiment does not work?
2. What is Charlie's IQ level at the beginning of the book?
3. What happens when Charlie goes the wrong way with his electric pencil when he does the maze Burt gives him?
4. Why does Charlie not like writing in his Progress Report by the third day?
5. Who is Charlie's teacher at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)