|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
(a) He stays up late to write the Progress Report.
(b) He stays up worrying about his test results.
(c) He can't sleep because he is so excited.
(d) He does not like the bed at the hospital.
2. What does Burt say Charlie has a lot of that most people of his IQ do not?
3. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
(a) Problem solving questions.
(b) Ink blots.
(c) Colorful pictures.
(d) Personal questions.
4. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
(a) Be overwhelmed.
(b) Become sick.
(c) Hurt his emotional stability.
5. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
(a) Building confidence in higher IQ individuals.
(b) Using new techniques of memorization.
(c) Teaching retarded adults.
(d) Educating poor people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asked Charlie to keep the Progress Report?
2. Where does Charlie work?
3. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
4. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
5. What does Ms. Kinnian say about Charlie as a pupil?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)