|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
(a) Intelligent people.
(b) No one.
(d) Vegitative people.
2. What is Charlie's little sister's name?
3. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
(a) May 13.
(b) March 3.
(c) May 3.
(d) March 13.
4. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He seems bored.
(b) He is nice.
(c) He is stiff.
(d) He is mean.
5. What is the name of the main doctor overseeing Charlie's experiment?
(a) Professor Neuron.
(b) Doctor Neiman.
(c) Doctor Nielsen.
(d) Professor Nemur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
2. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
3. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
4. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
5. How does Charlie feel when he is finally chosen to undergo the procedure to raise his IQ?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)