|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
(a) In a month.
(b) After the surgery.
(c) The next day.
(d) In a week.
2. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Mazes and puzzles.
(c) Crayons and paper.
(d) Building blocks.
3. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
(a) His doctor.
(b) His teacher.
(c) His boss.
(d) His mom.
4. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
(a) Be overwhelmed.
(b) Become sick.
(d) Hurt his emotional stability.
5. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
(a) 5 days a week.
(b) 4 days a week.
(c) 2 days a week.
(d) 3 days a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
2. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
3. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
4. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
5. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)