|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
2. What characteristic does Burt say Charlie and Algernon share?
3. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
(a) Race the animal.
(b) Talk to the animal.
(c) Watch the animal.
(d) Pet the animal.
4. What does Burt say Charlie has a lot of that most people of his IQ do not?
5. What happens when Charlie goes the wrong way with his electric pencil when he does the maze Burt gives him?
(a) The maze changes.
(b) It emits a loud sound.
(c) He gets shocked.
(d) He has to start over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
2. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
3. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
4. Where does Charlie have to go if the experiment does not work?
5. How many times does Charlie lose against the animal who has undergone the same experiment that Charlie is now a part of?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)