|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie's IQ level at the beginning of the book?
2. What is a possible complication of the surgery Charlie is about to undergo to raise his IQ?
(a) He could lose all his former memories.
(b) He could go blind.
(c) He may go crazy.
(d) He could regress.
3. What does Burt say Charlie has a lot of that most people of his IQ do not?
4. How many times does Charlie lose against the animal who has undergone the same experiment that Charlie is now a part of?
5. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
2. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
3. What characteristic does Burt say Charlie and Algernon share?
4. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
5. Where does Charlie work?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)