|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Tell stories about his uncle.
(b) Pretend he can do the test.
(c) Show them his journal.
(d) Draw a picture of people he knows.
2. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
(a) Moving away from his family.
(b) A short life.
3. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
(a) His feelings.
(b) His thoughts on the experiment.
(c) Everything he thinks and remembers.
(d) What he learns at school.
4. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A police man.
(d) A regular person.
5. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
(b) Vegitative people.
(c) No one.
(d) Intelligent people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burt say Charlie has a lot of that most people of his IQ do not?
2. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
3. What is Charlie's IQ level at the beginning of the book?
4. What happens when Charlie goes the wrong way with his electric pencil when he does the maze Burt gives him?
5. What is Charlie's little sister's name?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)