|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
(a) He stays up late to write the Progress Report.
(b) He stays up worrying about his test results.
(c) He can't sleep because he is so excited.
(d) He does not like the bed at the hospital.
2. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
3. Where does Charlie have to go if the experiment does not work?
(a) Warren State Home.
(b) An institutional care facility for retarded adults.
(c) A padded room in the hospital.
(d) An insane asylum.
4. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
(b) Being messy.
5. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
(a) Be overwhelmed.
(c) Become sick.
(d) Hurt his emotional stability.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
2. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
3. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
4. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
5. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)