|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
(a) In a week.
(b) The next day.
(c) After the surgery.
(d) In a month.
2. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
(a) He stays up late to write the Progress Report.
(b) He stays up worrying about his test results.
(c) He does not like the bed at the hospital.
(d) He can't sleep because he is so excited.
3. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
(a) An IQ test.
(b) A Personality evaluation.
(c) A Rorschach test.
(d) A Color Code test.
4. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
(b) A short life.
(d) Moving away from his family.
5. What is the name of the main doctor overseeing Charlie's experiment?
(a) Professor Nemur.
(b) Doctor Nielsen.
(c) Doctor Neiman.
(d) Professor Neuron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
2. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
3. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
4. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)