|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the fifth floor of the building where Burt works?
(a) Cats and dogs.
(b) Monkeys and mice.
(c) Rabbits and rats.
(d) Ferrets and mice.
2. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
(a) What he learns at school.
(b) Everything he thinks and remembers.
(c) His feelings.
(d) His thoughts on the experiment.
3. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
(a) The Psychology Library.
(b) The Psychological Laboratory.
(c) The Physics Office.
(d) The Physics Library.
4. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
(a) Moving away from his family.
(d) A short life.
5. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
2. Where does Charlie have to go if the experiment does not work?
3. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
4. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
5. Why is Charlie unable to do what he should on the test given him on the fourth day of the experiment?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)