|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
(b) Building blocks.
(c) Mazes and puzzles.
(d) Crayons and paper.
2. Where does Charlie work?
(a) A school
(b) A hospital.
(c) A bakery.
(d) A restaurant.
3. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
(a) Watch the animal.
(b) Pet the animal.
(c) Talk to the animal.
(d) Race the animal.
4. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
5. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
(a) Blots of ink.
(b) Funny little drawings.
(d) Strange shapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Charlie's sister found by the doctors?
2. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
3. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
4. How does Charlie feel when he is finally chosen to undergo the procedure to raise his IQ?
5. Where does Charlie have to go if the experiment does not work?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)