|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the only patients of this experiment before Charlie?
(a) No one.
(b) Intelligent people.
(d) Vegitative people.
2. What is the name of the main doctor overseeing Charlie's experiment?
(a) Professor Nemur.
(b) Doctor Nielsen.
(c) Professor Neuron.
(d) Doctor Neiman.
3. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
4. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
(a) To make his mom proud.
(b) To be normal.
(c) To find love.
(d) To learn.
5. How does Charlie feel when he is finally chosen to undergo the procedure to raise his IQ?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of experiment is Charlie a part of?
2. What is Charlie's IQ level at the beginning of the book?
3. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
4. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
5. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)