|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the fifth floor of the building where Burt works?
(a) Cats and dogs.
(b) Monkeys and mice.
(c) Ferrets and mice.
(d) Rabbits and rats.
2. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He is nice.
(b) He is mean.
(c) He is stiff.
(d) He seems bored.
3. What happens when Charlie goes the wrong way with his electric pencil when he does the maze Burt gives him?
(a) He gets shocked.
(b) It emits a loud sound.
(c) He has to start over.
(d) The maze changes.
4. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
(b) Building blocks.
(c) Crayons and paper.
(d) Mazes and puzzles.
5. Who does Charlie need permission from to undergo the procedure to increase his IQ?
(a) His guardian.
(c) His doctor.
(d) A family member.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
2. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
3. Who does not want Charlie to be used in the experiment?
4. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
5. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)