|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
2. What is a possible complication of the surgery Charlie is about to undergo to raise his IQ?
(a) He could regress.
(b) He may go crazy.
(c) He could lose all his former memories.
(d) He could go blind.
3. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
(a) Be overwhelmed.
(b) Become sick.
(c) Hurt his emotional stability.
4. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
5. What is Charlie's little sister's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What characteristic does Burt say Charlie and Algernon share?
2. Who is Charlie's teacher at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
4. What is Charlie's IQ level at the beginning of the book?
5. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)