|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
(a) He stays up worrying about his test results.
(b) He does not like the bed at the hospital.
(c) He stays up late to write the Progress Report.
(d) He can't sleep because he is so excited.
2. What does Charlie say he is willing to endure in order to be smart?
(a) Moving away from his family.
(b) A short life.
3. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
4. Why can't Charlie's uncle give permission for Charlie to be a part of this experiment?
(a) He is not the guardian.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is retarded as well.
(d) He is in a coma.
5. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He seems bored.
(b) He is nice.
(c) He is stiff.
(d) He is mean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Charlie goes the wrong way with his electric pencil when he does the maze Burt gives him?
2. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
3. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
4. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
5. What is Charlie's IQ level at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)