|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
(a) Blots of ink.
(c) Funny little drawings.
(d) Strange shapes.
2. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
(a) Personal questions.
(b) Ink blots.
(c) Colorful pictures.
(d) Problem solving questions.
3. What is Charlie told to write in his progress report?
(a) His thoughts on the experiment.
(b) What he learns at school.
(c) His feelings.
(d) Everything he thinks and remembers.
4. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He failed a test.
(b) He will not like his new teacher.
(c) The experiment will hurt.
(d) He will never be smart.
5. What good luck charm does Charlie keep to help him be brave?
(a) A picture of his mother.
(b) A lucky penny.
(c) A special rock.
(d) A rabbit's foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
2. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
3. What is the one thing Charlie wants more than anything in the world?
4. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
5. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)