|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
(a) Educating poor people.
(b) Teaching retarded adults.
(c) Using new techniques of memorization.
(d) Building confidence in higher IQ individuals.
2. What do the doctors tell Charlie about the results of the Rorschach test the day afterward?
(a) They are worried about his results.
(b) He had a perfect score.
(c) It does not matter.
(d) No one can fail that test.
3. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
(a) Draw a picture.
(b) Read a sign.
(c) Build with blocks.
(d) Run a maze.
4. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
(a) Race the animal.
(b) Pet the animal.
(c) Watch the animal.
(d) Talk to the animal.
5. Who suggested that Charlie should be a part of the experiment in the first place?
(a) Charlie's teacher.
(c) Charlie's mom.
(d) Charlie's boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie's IQ level at the beginning of the book?
2. Who told Charlie to work hard at school?
3. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
4. What kind of test does Charlie take on the second day of the experiment?
5. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)