|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises the would-be pranksters at the bakery?
(a) Charlie makes people very happy by giving them free bread, and they start shopping at the bakery.
(b) Charlie checks with his boss before believing the wrong schedule.
(c) Charlie is well-liked at the bar.
(d) Charlie uses the dough mixer perfectly.
2. What is Charlie most excited for just before the surgery?
(a) To read and write well.
(b) To be like a normal person.
(c) To get a promotion at his job.
(d) To be smarter than his friends.
3. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
(a) Funny little drawings.
(c) Strange shapes.
(d) Blots of ink.
4. Why is Charlie's sister denied the promised reward for her A on the history test?
(a) She is caught cheating.
(b) She fails a spelling test on the same day.
(c) She will not share the prize.
(d) She is too haughty about her success.
5. What was Charlie's father's occupation?
(d) Selling barbershop supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie think of his sister when she is first brought home from the hospital?
2. What is Algernon doing when Charlie finds him at the end of the conference for the International Psychological Association?
3. How often does Charlie attend school at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
5. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)