Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charlie so tired at work since this experiment began?
(a) He stays up late to write the Progress Report.
(b) He stays up worrying about his test results.
(c) He does not like the bed at the hospital.
(d) He can't sleep because he is so excited.
2. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
(a) The next day.
(b) In a month.
(c) After the surgery.
(d) In a week.
3. What does Charlie's school specialize in at the beginning of the book?
(a) Educating poor people.
(b) Teaching retarded adults.
(c) Building confidence in higher IQ individuals.
(d) Using new techniques of memorization.
4. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
(a) Run a maze.
(b) Build with blocks.
(c) Read a sign.
(d) Draw a picture.
5. How many times does Charlie lose against the animal who has undergone the same experiment that Charlie is now a part of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charlie say hollers at him at work in the third entry in the Progress Report?
2. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
3. How old is Charlie at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the date of the first Progress Report entry?
5. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)