|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
2. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
(b) Mazes and puzzles.
(c) Building blocks.
(d) Crayons and paper.
3. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
(a) The Physics Office.
(b) The Psychology Library.
(c) The Physics Library.
(d) The Psychological Laboratory.
4. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
5. How many times does Charlie lose against the animal who has undergone the same experiment that Charlie is now a part of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
2. What is on the fifth floor of the building where Burt works?
3. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
4. What is Charlie supposed to do for a test on the fourth day of the experiment?
5. Which of the following is NOT a name that Charlie hears his doctors calling each other during a fight?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)