|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie most excited for just before the surgery?
(a) To be smarter than his friends.
(b) To read and write well.
(c) To get a promotion at his job.
(d) To be like a normal person.
2. What does Charlie do to fit in and look smart once his IQ reaches 100 even though he knows it is silly?
(a) Wears his hats backwards.
(b) Smokes a pipe.
(c) Wears University themed clothing.
(d) Takes a dance class.
3. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
4. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He is stiff.
(b) He seems bored.
(c) He is mean.
(d) He is nice.
5. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Pretend he can do the test.
(b) Show them his journal.
(c) Tell stories about his uncle.
(d) Draw a picture of people he knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do after his promotion that earns him a raise at the bakery?
2. What happens when Charlie goes the wrong way with his electric pencil when he does the maze Burt gives him?
3. How do Charlie's co-workers respond to the drastic change in Charlie as he becomes more intelligent?
4. Where does Charlie have lunch with Burt after he is released from the hospital after his surgery?
5. What does Charlie ask Nemur just before the surgery?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)