|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
(a) Problem solving questions.
(b) Ink blots.
(c) Personal questions.
(d) Colorful pictures.
2. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
(c) Try hard.
3. How does Charlie pretend to be a student at the college once his IQ hits 100?
(a) Carries a backpack.
(b) Sits in on classes.
(c) Carries books around campus.
(d) Writes nonsense in a notebook.
4. What does Charlie ask Nemur just before the surgery?
(a) If it will hurt.
(b) If he will be smarter than Nemur.
(c) If he will die.
(d) If he will be able to beat Algernon in the maze.
5. How do Charlie's co-workers respond to the drastic change in Charlie as he becomes more intelligent?
(a) They are scared.
(b) They are happy.
(c) They are disappointed.
(d) They are hostile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charlie have lunch with Burt after he is released from the hospital after his surgery?
2. How does Mr. Donner know Charlie?
3. What is Nemur's reply to Charlie's question to him just before the surgery?
4. What does Charlie do to fit in and look smart once his IQ reaches 100 even though he knows it is silly?
5. Why does Charlie keep writing in his Progress Report and taking tests after his surgery?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)