|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie most excited for just before the surgery?
(a) To get a promotion at his job.
(b) To read and write well.
(c) To be smarter than his friends.
(d) To be like a normal person.
2. What do his friends from the bakery bring Charlie just before his surgery?
(b) Chocolate cake.
3. When Charlie was younger, who pushed to keep Charlie in the normal public school system?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His sister.
4. Why does Charlie keep writing in his Progress Report and taking tests after his surgery?
(a) They are paying him to.
(b) He likes it.
(c) It is all part of the experiment he contracted to do.
(d) They told him it would help him get smarter faster.
5. Why does Strauss tell Charlie he will not notice his improvement at first after the surgery?
(a) It will seem normal to him.
(b) It is hard to notice at first.
(c) He must wait and be patient.
(d) It will happen gradually.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Kinnian bring Charlie just before his surgery?
2. What does Charlie do after his promotion that earns him a raise at the bakery?
3. What do Charlie's friends in the hospital bring Charlie before his surgery?
4. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
5. What does Charlie almost shout to the passersby when he is at lunch with Burt after being released from the hospital?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)