|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
2. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
3. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
(a) Try hard.
4. How does Charlie feel just before the surgery?
5. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
(a) Build with blocks.
(b) Read a sign.
(c) Run a maze.
(d) Draw a picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Charlie's co-workers respond to the drastic change in Charlie as he becomes more intelligent?
2. Why does Charlie keep writing in his Progress Report and taking tests after his surgery?
3. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
4. What is Charlie most excited for just before the surgery?
5. What does Charlie vow to do after having a talk with Dr. Strauss after his surgery?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)