|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie have lunch with Burt after he is released from the hospital after his surgery?
(a) The hospital cafeteria.
(b) The bakery.
(c) A fast food joint.
(d) The college restaurant.
2. How does Mr. Donner know Charlie?
(a) He saw Charlie on the street and took him under his wing.
(b) He is Charlie's uncle.
(c) He is a friend of Charlie's mother.
(d) He was Charlie's uncle's best friend.
3. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
(a) After the surgery.
(b) The next day.
(c) In a month.
(d) In a week.
4. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
(a) Colorful pictures.
(b) Ink blots.
(c) Problem solving questions.
(d) Personal questions.
5. How long has Charlie worked at the bakery?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 17 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nemur tell Charlie he will do if the surgery works for Charlie?
2. Who gave Nemur money for the experiment on Charlie?
3. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
4. What does Charlie do during his free time at the college when his IQ reaches 100?
5. After talking with some college students when his IQ has reached 100, what does Charlie think that college is?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)