|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charlie's friends in the hospital bring Charlie before his surgery?
(a) Chocolate cake.
2. What does Charlie do during his free time at the college when his IQ reaches 100?
(a) Eats at the cafeteria.
(b) Watches the sporting events.
(c) Talks with the students.
(d) Listens to the student's conversations.
3. What is the name of the main doctor overseeing Charlie's experiment?
(a) Doctor Nielsen.
(b) Doctor Neiman.
(c) Professor Neuron.
(d) Professor Nemur.
4. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He will never be smart.
(b) He failed a test.
(c) The experiment will hurt.
(d) He will not like his new teacher.
5. What is Charlie most excited for just before the surgery?
(a) To get a promotion at his job.
(b) To read and write well.
(c) To be smarter than his friends.
(d) To be like a normal person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a name that Charlie hears his doctors calling each other during a fight?
2. What does Charlie vow to do after having a talk with Dr. Strauss after his surgery?
3. What does Miss Kinnian bring Charlie just before his surgery?
4. What is Charlie supposed to do for a test on the fourth day of the experiment?
5. Why does Strauss tell Charlie he will not notice his improvement at first after the surgery?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)