|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Burt take Charlie on his fourth day of the experiment?
(a) The Physics Office.
(b) The Psychological Laboratory.
(c) The Psychology Library.
(d) The Physics Library.
2. Why does Charlie start to hate Algernon after his surgery?
(a) He does not like small animals.
(b) He is mad that the procedure worked for the mouse, but not for him.
(c) He does not trust the mouse's beady eyes.
(d) He keeps losing the maze races to him.
3. What does Charlie say he wants lots of just before his surgery?
4. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
(d) Try hard.
5. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
(a) Talk to the animal.
(b) Race the animal.
(c) Pet the animal.
(d) Watch the animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the main doctor overseeing Charlie's experiment?
2. What does Charlie do after his promotion that earns him a raise at the bakery?
3. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
4. How does Charlie decide to celebrate his raise at the bakery?
5. Which of the following is NOT a name that Charlie hears his doctors calling each other during a fight?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)