|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie vow to do after having a talk with Dr. Strauss after his surgery?
(a) Work as hard as he can.
(b) Be as smart as Strauss.
(c) Beat Algernon at the maze.
(d) Not lose hope.
2. How does Charlie decide to celebrate his raise at the bakery?
(a) Taking Miss Kinnian to a movie.
(b) Buying himself a new book.
(c) Going drinking with the guys from the bakery.
(d) Having dinner with Ellen
3. What does Charlie say he wants lots of just before his surgery?
4. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
(a) Build with blocks.
(b) Read a sign.
(c) Run a maze.
(d) Draw a picture.
5. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
(a) Blots of ink.
(b) Funny little drawings.
(d) Strange shapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Nemur money for the experiment on Charlie?
2. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
3. Why does Charlie start to hate Algernon after his surgery?
4. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
5. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)