|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) Crayons and paper.
(c) Building blocks.
(d) Mazes and puzzles.
2. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
3. Where does Charlie have lunch with Burt after he is released from the hospital after his surgery?
(a) The college restaurant.
(b) The hospital cafeteria.
(c) The bakery.
(d) A fast food joint.
4. Why does Strauss tell Charlie he will not notice his improvement at first after the surgery?
(a) It will seem normal to him.
(b) It is hard to notice at first.
(c) It will happen gradually.
(d) He must wait and be patient.
5. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the people in the bakery think Charlie is having surgery because he is sick?
2. How does Charlie pretend to be a student at the college once his IQ hits 100?
3. What happens when Charlie goes the wrong way with his electric pencil when he does the maze Burt gives him?
4. What does Charlie say he wants lots of just before his surgery?
5. What do Charlie's friends in the hospital bring Charlie before his surgery?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)