|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gimpy once give Charlie after trying to teach him to make rolls?
(a) An empty notebook.
(b) A shiny good-luck piece.
(c) A hot roll out of the oven.
(d) A dollar.
2. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
(d) Try hard.
3. What is on the fifth floor of the building where Burt works?
(a) Rabbits and rats.
(b) Ferrets and mice.
(c) Monkeys and mice.
(d) Cats and dogs.
4. Which of the following is NOT a name that Charlie hears his doctors calling each other during a fight?
5. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
(a) Blots of ink.
(c) Strange shapes.
(d) Funny little drawings.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
2. What does Miss Kinnian bring Charlie just before his surgery?
3. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
4. How long has Charlie worked at the bakery?
5. After talking with some college students when his IQ has reached 100, what does Charlie think that college is?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)