|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie pretend to be a student at the college once his IQ hits 100?
(a) Carries a backpack.
(b) Sits in on classes.
(c) Carries books around campus.
(d) Writes nonsense in a notebook.
2. Why is Charlie unable to do what he should on the test given him on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) He has no creativity.
(b) He thinks it would be lying.
(c) He does not know what funny means.
(d) He thinks all the pictures are in the same category.
3. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
(c) Try hard.
4. How many times does Charlie lose against the animal who has undergone the same experiment that Charlie is now a part of?
5. Who does Charlie want to show his new intelligence to after the surgery?
(a) Ms. Kinnian.
(b) His parents.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His friends at the bakery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
2. How long has Charlie worked at the bakery?
3. What does Charlie do after his promotion that earns him a raise at the bakery?
4. What does Joe Carp ask Charlie when he sees the scar on Charlie's head after the surgery?
5. After talking with some college students when his IQ has reached 100, what does Charlie think that college is?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)