|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charlie unable to do what he should on the test given him on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) He has no creativity.
(b) He thinks all the pictures are in the same category.
(c) He thinks it would be lying.
(d) He does not know what funny means.
2. What is the name of the animal that has undergone the same experiment Charlie is now a part of?
3. What does Burt have Charlie try and do after showing him the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of?
(a) Race the animal.
(b) Pet the animal.
(c) Watch the animal.
(d) Talk to the animal.
4. What does Charlie say he wants lots of just before his surgery?
5. What is Charlie's favorite kind of book to read when his IQ reaches 100?
(c) Classic novels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie's mother's name?
2. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
3. What does Charlie do after his promotion that earns him a raise at the bakery?
4. What perk mentioned by Nemur just before his surgery does Charlie not care at all about?
5. Who does Charlie want to show his new intelligence to after the surgery?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)