|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He failed a test.
(b) The experiment will hurt.
(c) He will not like his new teacher.
(d) He will never be smart.
2. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
3. Who gave Nemur money for the experiment on Charlie?
(a) His father-in-law.
(b) The Wellburg foundation.
(c) The government.
(d) The Beekwood College for Retarded Adults.
4. What gives Charlie headaches after the surgery?
(a) The electric treatments.
(b) The medicine he has to take.
(c) Thinking too hard.
(d) His lack of sleep.
5. What perk mentioned by Nemur just before his surgery does Charlie not care at all about?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie feel at the end of his second day of the experiment?
2. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
3. Where does Charlie have lunch with Burt after he is released from the hospital after his surgery?
4. What do his friends from the bakery bring Charlie just before his surgery?
5. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)