|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie have lunch with Burt after he is released from the hospital after his surgery?
(a) The bakery.
(b) The hospital cafeteria.
(c) A fast food joint.
(d) The college restaurant.
2. Who gave Nemur money for the experiment on Charlie?
(a) His father-in-law.
(b) The Wellburg foundation.
(c) The government.
(d) The Beekwood College for Retarded Adults.
3. What happens when Charlie goes the wrong way with his electric pencil when he does the maze Burt gives him?
(a) He gets shocked.
(b) He has to start over.
(c) The maze changes.
(d) It emits a loud sound.
4. What perk mentioned by Nemur just before his surgery does Charlie not care at all about?
5. What does Charlie do during his free time at the college when his IQ reaches 100?
(a) Listens to the student's conversations.
(b) Watches the sporting events.
(c) Eats at the cafeteria.
(d) Talks with the students.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie feel about the doctor who gave him the test on his second day of the experiment?
2. Why does Charlie start to hate Algernon after his surgery?
3. How does Charlie decide to celebrate his raise at the bakery?
4. What is Nemur's reply to Charlie's question to him just before the surgery?
5. Why does Charlie keep writing in his Progress Report and taking tests after his surgery?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)