|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Nemur money for the experiment on Charlie?
(a) His father-in-law.
(b) The government.
(c) The Wellburg foundation.
(d) The Beekwood College for Retarded Adults.
2. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
3. How many times does Charlie lose against the animal who has undergone the same experiment that Charlie is now a part of?
4. Why do the people in the bakery think Charlie is having surgery because he is sick?
(a) Charlie wanted to surprise them when he came back smart.
(b) Ms. Kinnian thought it would be better that they think he was sick.
(c) Professor Nemur did not want Charlie to tell them about the nature of the experiment.
(d) Charlie was not allowed to tell them the truth.
5. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
(a) Build with blocks.
(b) Draw a picture.
(c) Read a sign.
(d) Run a maze.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a name that Charlie hears his doctors calling each other during a fight?
2. What does Charlie offer to do when he cannot complete the test he is given on the fourth day of the experiment?
3. What is Charlie supposed to see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
4. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
5. Why does Strauss tell Charlie he will not notice his improvement at first after the surgery?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)