|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie do during his free time at the college when his IQ reaches 100?
(a) Listens to the student's conversations.
(b) Watches the sporting events.
(c) Eats at the cafeteria.
(d) Talks with the students.
2. What is Nemur's reply to Charlie's question to him just before the surgery?
(c) We don't know.
3. Why does Charlie keep writing in his Progress Report and taking tests after his surgery?
(a) They told him it would help him get smarter faster.
(b) It is all part of the experiment he contracted to do.
(c) He likes it.
(d) They are paying him to.
4. What gives Charlie headaches after the surgery?
(a) The medicine he has to take.
(b) Thinking too hard.
(c) His lack of sleep.
(d) The electric treatments.
5. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
(a) Funny little drawings.
(c) Strange shapes.
(d) Blots of ink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Strauss tell Charlie he will not notice his improvement at first after the surgery?
2. What did Gimpy once give Charlie after trying to teach him to make rolls?
3. Where does Charlie have lunch with Burt after he is released from the hospital after his surgery?
4. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
5. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)