|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe Carp ask Charlie when he sees the scar on Charlie's head after the surgery?
(a) If he will be dumber now than before.
(b) If he opened a door the hard way.
(c) If it hurt.
(d) If he had brains put in.
2. What does Charlie vow to do after having a talk with Dr. Strauss after his surgery?
(a) Beat Algernon at the maze.
(b) Work as hard as he can.
(c) Not lose hope.
(d) Be as smart as Strauss.
3. What does Miss Kinnian bring Charlie just before his surgery?
(a) A picture.
(c) Chocolate cake..
4. What does Nemur tell Charlie he will do if the surgery works for Charlie?
(a) Help other people like Charlie.
(b) Help animals all over the world.
(c) Make a lot of money.
(d) Write a book about Charlie.
5. What do his friends from the bakery bring Charlie just before his surgery?
(d) Chocolate cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do to fit in and look smart once his IQ reaches 100 even though he knows it is silly?
2. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
3. Where does Charlie have lunch with Burt after he is released from the hospital after his surgery?
4. What is the name of the main doctor overseeing Charlie's experiment?
5. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)