|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gimpy once give Charlie after trying to teach him to make rolls?
(a) An empty notebook.
(b) A hot roll out of the oven.
(c) A shiny good-luck piece.
(d) A dollar.
2. What do Charlie's friends in the hospital bring Charlie before his surgery?
(a) Chocolate cake.
3. How does Mr. Donner know Charlie?
(a) He is a friend of Charlie's mother.
(b) He was Charlie's uncle's best friend.
(c) He is Charlie's uncle.
(d) He saw Charlie on the street and took him under his wing.
4. What is Nemur's reply to Charlie's question to him just before the surgery?
(b) We don't know.
5. When will Charlie take the next round of tests at the institution?
(a) The next day.
(b) In a week.
(c) After the surgery.
(d) In a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charlie unable to do what he should on the test given him on the fourth day of the experiment?
2. Why does Strauss tell Charlie he will not notice his improvement at first after the surgery?
3. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
4. What does Joe Carp ask Charlie when he sees the scar on Charlie's head after the surgery?
5. How do Charlie's co-workers respond to the drastic change in Charlie as he becomes more intelligent?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)