|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie afraid of on his second day of the experiment?
(a) He will not like his new teacher.
(b) He will never be smart.
(c) He failed a test.
(d) The experiment will hurt.
2. What does Dr. Strauss say he will NOT help Charlie do after his surgery?
3. What perk mentioned by Nemur just before his surgery does Charlie not care at all about?
4. How do Charlie's co-workers respond to the drastic change in Charlie as he becomes more intelligent?
(a) They are happy.
(b) They are disappointed.
(c) They are scared.
(d) They are hostile.
5. Which of the following is NOT a name that Charlie hears his doctors calling each other during a fight?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the doctor who administered Charlie's test on the second day of the experiment?
2. What does Charlie almost shout to the passersby when he is at lunch with Burt after being released from the hospital?
3. How does Charlie pretend to be a student at the college once his IQ hits 100?
4. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
5. Why does Strauss tell Charlie he will not notice his improvement at first after the surgery?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)