|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Charlie worked at the bakery?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 17 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. Why is Charlie unable to do what he should on the test given him on the fourth day of the experiment?
(a) He thinks it would be lying.
(b) He has no creativity.
(c) He does not know what funny means.
(d) He thinks all the pictures are in the same category.
3. What did the test that Charlie took on the second day of the experiment involve?
(a) Colorful pictures.
(b) Ink blots.
(c) Problem solving questions.
(d) Personal questions.
4. What does Charlie think the doctor who gave him the test on the second day of the experiment looks like?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A police man.
(d) A regular person.
5. What does Nemur tell Charlie he will do if the surgery works for Charlie?
(a) Help animals all over the world.
(b) Write a book about Charlie.
(c) Make a lot of money.
(d) Help other people like Charlie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nemur's reply to Charlie's question to him just before the surgery?
2. What does Burt give Charlie to do on the fourth day of the experiment?
3. What does the doctor giving Charlie the test on the second day of the experiment tell him to do during the test?
4. How does Charlie decide to celebrate his raise at the bakery?
5. Why does Strauss tell Charlie he will not notice his improvement at first after the surgery?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)