|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What perk mentioned by Nemur just before his surgery does Charlie not care at all about?
2. How does Charlie feel just before the surgery?
3. How many times does Charlie lose against the animal who has undergone the same experiment that Charlie is now a part of?
4. What does Charlie vow to do after having a talk with Dr. Strauss after his surgery?
(a) Be as smart as Strauss.
(b) Work as hard as he can.
(c) Not lose hope.
(d) Beat Algernon at the maze.
5. What did Gimpy once give Charlie after trying to teach him to make rolls?
(a) A hot roll out of the oven.
(b) A shiny good-luck piece.
(c) A dollar.
(d) An empty notebook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlie keep writing in his Progress Report and taking tests after his surgery?
2. What is the only thing Charlie can see in his test on the second day of the experiment?
3. What does Charlie watch the animal who has undergone the same experiment he is now a part of do?
4. What did Charlie used to get hit for doing?
5. After talking with some college students when his IQ has reached 100, what does Charlie think that college is?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)