|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Charlie's sister found by the doctors?
2. What is Algernon doing when Charlie finds him at the end of the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) Running the maze backwards with his eyes closed.
(b) Bashing himself against the wall.
(c) Staring in the mirror.
(d) Sleeping peacefully.
3. What does Charlie think Nemur sees him as instead of a human being?
(a) A nuisance.
(b) A project.
(c) An obligation.
(d) A specimen.
4. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
(a) Be overwhelmed.
(b) Become sick.
(d) Hurt his emotional stability.
5. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
(a) Hold a job.
(b) Read and write.
(c) Navigate the hospital.
(d) Run the maze.
Short Answer Questions
1. What upsets Ms. Kinnian when she is talking with Charlie after his procedure one day?
2. What does Charlie do when Nemur asks him to speak to the audience at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
3. Why does Charlie's mom slap him when he holds the baby?
4. What kind of a joke do Charlie's friends at the bakery play on him?
5. Why is Charlie not allowed to fix the errors in his earlier entries in the Progress Report?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)