|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a possible complication of the surgery Charlie is about to undergo to raise his IQ?
(a) He could regress.
(b) He may go crazy.
(c) He could go blind.
(d) He could lose all his former memories.
2. Why does Charlie's mom slap him when he holds the baby?
(a) She is always cruel to Charlie.
(b) She is afraid he will hurt the baby.
(c) Charlie is rough with everything.
(d) Charlie is holding her wrong.
3. What does Burt give Charlie on the plane to dictate his progress reports?
(a) A computer.
(b) A leather bound book.
(c) A tape recorder.
(d) A type-writer.
4. Why is Charlie not allowed to fix the errors in his earlier entries in the Progress Report?
(a) They need a record of the past.
(b) It would disrupt the process.
(c) They want to see his progress.
(d) They don't want it to upset him.
5. What does Ms. Kinnian teach Charlie about after she reads his Progress Reports?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie learn about Algernon at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
2. What does Charlie want to do before he begins his research?
3. What does Charlie realize about his childhood while he is at the party with Ellen?
4. Where is Charlie's sister found by the doctors?
5. What new position is Charlie given at the bakery after a prank is played on him by his co-workers.
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)