|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new position is Charlie given at the bakery after a prank is played on him by his co-workers.
(a) Publicity Specialist.
(b) Delivery Supervisor.
(c) Dough Mixer.
(d) Schedule Manager.
2. What does Burt give Charlie on the plane to dictate his progress reports?
(a) A leather bound book.
(b) A computer.
(c) A type-writer.
(d) A tape recorder.
3. What is Algernon doing when Charlie finds him at the end of the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) Sleeping peacefully.
(b) Running the maze backwards with his eyes closed.
(c) Bashing himself against the wall.
(d) Staring in the mirror.
4. Why is Charlie not allowed to fix the errors in his earlier entries in the Progress Report?
(a) They want to see his progress.
(b) They need a record of the past.
(c) They don't want it to upset him.
(d) It would disrupt the process.
5. Who is Charlie's sister living with when she is found by the doctors?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the conference for the International Psychological Association being held?
2. What characteristic does Burt say Charlie and Algernon share?
3. What is Charlie's IQ level at the beginning of the book?
4. What kind of a joke do Charlie's friends at the bakery play on him?
5. What do Charlie's friends from the bakery make him do with Ellen at a party?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)