|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nemur telll Charlie not to read about until Nemur says he is ready?
2. What upsets Ms. Kinnian when she is talking with Charlie after his procedure one day?
(a) Reading about the treatment Charlie receives from the people at the bakery.
(b) Seeing the low rate of growth in his abilities.
(c) Seeing his low pay for his work at the bakery.
(d) Reading the reviews given him by his therapist.
3. What good luck charm does Charlie keep to help him be brave?
(a) A lucky penny.
(b) A special rock.
(c) A rabbit's foot.
(d) A picture of his mother.
4. What does Nemur say during the conference that enrages Charlie?
(a) Charlie owes his quality of life to science.
(b) Charlie was a useless human being.
(c) Charlie will never regret his work with Nemur.
(d) Charlie did not have a life worth living until he was smart.
5. What did Charlie give Harriet on Valentines Day when he was younger?
(a) A cake.
(b) A picture frame.
(c) A locket.
(d) A poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlie's mom slap him when he holds the baby?
2. Where is Charlie's sister found by the doctors?
3. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
4. What does Charlie realize about his childhood while he is at the party with Ellen?
5. Who does not want Charlie to be used in the experiment?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)