|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characteristic does Burt say Charlie and Algernon share?
2. What do Charlie's friends from the bakery make him do with Ellen at a party?
(a) Talk with her.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Dance with her.
(d) Walk her home.
3. What was Charlie's father's occupation?
(a) Selling barbershop supplies.
4. What does Charlie do when Nemur asks him to speak to the audience at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Lets Algernon out of his cage.
(c) Speaks in another language.
(d) Refuses to 'perform'.
5. What does Charlie think Nemur sees him as instead of a human being?
(a) A nuisance.
(b) A project.
(c) A specimen.
(d) An obligation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frustrates Nemur at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
2. What does Nemur say during the conference that enrages Charlie?
3. What does Nemur telll Charlie not to read about until Nemur says he is ready?
4. Why is Charlie not allowed to fix the errors in his earlier entries in the Progress Report?
5. What does Burt say Charlie has a lot of that most people of his IQ do not?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)