|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nemur say during the conference that enrages Charlie?
(a) Charlie will never regret his work with Nemur.
(b) Charlie owes his quality of life to science.
(c) Charlie was a useless human being.
(d) Charlie did not have a life worth living until he was smart.
2. Where does Charlie have to go if the experiment does not work?
(a) An insane asylum.
(b) A padded room in the hospital.
(c) Warren State Home.
(d) An institutional care facility for retarded adults.
3. Who does not want Charlie to be used in the experiment?
(a) Ms. Kinnian.
(b) Professor Nemur.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His mother.
4. What does Ms. Kinnian teach Charlie about after she reads his Progress Reports?
5. Where is the conference for the International Psychological Association being held?
(b) Salt Lake.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of a joke do Charlie's friends at the bakery play on him?
2. How does Charlie feel when he is finally chosen to undergo the procedure to raise his IQ?
3. What does Charlie want to do before he begins his research?
4. What upsets Ms. Kinnian when she is talking with Charlie after his procedure one day?
5. What do Charlie's friends from the bakery make him do with Ellen at a party?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)