|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a possible complication of the surgery Charlie is about to undergo to raise his IQ?
(a) He could go blind.
(b) He could lose all his former memories.
(c) He may go crazy.
(d) He could regress.
2. Where does Charlie find Algernon at the end of the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) The maze.
(b) His pocket.
(c) His cage.
(d) The ladies restroom.
3. What does Charlie think Nemur sees him as instead of a human being?
(a) A project.
(b) A nuisance.
(c) An obligation.
(d) A specimen.
4. What do Charlie's friends from the bakery make him do with Ellen at a party?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Talk with her.
(c) Walk her home.
(d) Dance with her.
5. What does Ms. Kinnian teach Charlie about after she reads his Progress Reports?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not want Charlie to be used in the experiment?
2. How does Charlie feel when he is finally chosen to undergo the procedure to raise his IQ?
3. What does Charlie think of his sister when she is first brought home from the hospital?
4. Who is Charlie's sister living with when she is found by the doctors?
5. What kind of a joke do Charlie's friends at the bakery play on him?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)