|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burt give Charlie on the plane to dictate his progress reports?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) A leather bound book.
(c) A type-writer.
(d) A computer.
2. How does Charlie feel when he is finally chosen to undergo the procedure to raise his IQ?
3. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
(a) Navigate the hospital.
(b) Hold a job.
(c) Read and write.
(d) Run the maze.
4. What kind of a joke do Charlie's friends at the bakery play on him?
(a) They take him to a bar and get him drunk.
(b) They tell him to use the dough mixer.
(c) They tell him to make extra deliveries on his route.
(d) They give him the wrong work schedule.
5. What upsets Ms. Kinnian when she is talking with Charlie after his procedure one day?
(a) Reading the reviews given him by his therapist.
(b) Reading about the treatment Charlie receives from the people at the bakery.
(c) Seeing his low pay for his work at the bakery.
(d) Seeing the low rate of growth in his abilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises the would-be pranksters at the bakery?
2. Who does not want Charlie to be used in the experiment?
3. What does Charlie learn about Algernon at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
4. What characteristic does Burt say Charlie and Algernon share?
5. What does Burt say Charlie has a lot of that most people of his IQ do not?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)