|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie think of his sister when she is first brought home from the hospital?
(a) She is like a little doll.
(b) She is perfect and warm.
(c) She cries a lot.
(d) She is ugly.
2. What surprises the would-be pranksters at the bakery?
(a) Charlie uses the dough mixer perfectly.
(b) Charlie is well-liked at the bar.
(c) Charlie checks with his boss before believing the wrong schedule.
(d) Charlie makes people very happy by giving them free bread, and they start shopping at the bakery.
3. What kind of a joke do Charlie's friends at the bakery play on him?
(a) They take him to a bar and get him drunk.
(b) They tell him to use the dough mixer.
(c) They give him the wrong work schedule.
(d) They tell him to make extra deliveries on his route.
4. What is a possible complication of the surgery Charlie is about to undergo to raise his IQ?
(a) He may go crazy.
(b) He could regress.
(c) He could go blind.
(d) He could lose all his former memories.
5. What do Charlie's friends from the bakery make him do with Ellen at a party?
(a) Walk her home.
(b) Dance with her.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Talk with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burt give Charlie on the plane to dictate his progress reports?
2. What does Charlie think Nemur sees him as instead of a human being?
3. What does Ms. Kinnian teach Charlie about after she reads his Progress Reports?
4. What was Charlie's father's occupation?
5. What does Charlie realize about his childhood while he is at the party with Ellen?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)