|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What good luck charm does Charlie keep to help him be brave?
(a) A special rock.
(b) A lucky penny.
(c) A picture of his mother.
(d) A rabbit's foot.
2. What does Charlie think Nemur sees him as instead of a human being?
(a) A specimen.
(b) A nuisance.
(c) A project.
(d) An obligation.
3. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
(a) Become sick.
(b) Hurt his emotional stability.
(d) Be overwhelmed.
4. What kind of a joke do Charlie's friends at the bakery play on him?
(a) They tell him to make extra deliveries on his route.
(b) They give him the wrong work schedule.
(c) They tell him to use the dough mixer.
(d) They take him to a bar and get him drunk.
5. Where does Charlie find Algernon at the end of the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) His pocket.
(b) The maze.
(c) The ladies restroom.
(d) His cage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises the would-be pranksters at the bakery?
2. What does Burt give Charlie on the plane to dictate his progress reports?
3. What does Burt say Charlie has a lot of that most people of his IQ do not?
4. How does Charlie feel when he is finally chosen to undergo the procedure to raise his IQ?
5. What does Nemur telll Charlie not to read about until Nemur says he is ready?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)