|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nemur telll Charlie not to read about until Nemur says he is ready?
2. What is a possible complication of the surgery Charlie is about to undergo to raise his IQ?
(a) He could lose all his former memories.
(b) He could go blind.
(c) He could regress.
(d) He may go crazy.
3. Why does Charlie's mom slap him when he holds the baby?
(a) Charlie is rough with everything.
(b) She is afraid he will hurt the baby.
(c) Charlie is holding her wrong.
(d) She is always cruel to Charlie.
4. What does Burt say Charlie has a lot of that most people of his IQ do not?
5. What does Charlie think Nemur sees him as instead of a human being?
(a) An obligation.
(b) A nuisance.
(c) A specimen.
(d) A project.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie think of his sister when she is first brought home from the hospital?
2. What frustrates Nemur at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
3. What was Charlie's father's occupation?
4. Why is Charlie not allowed to fix the errors in his earlier entries in the Progress Report?
5. What good luck charm does Charlie keep to help him be brave?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)