|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel when he is finally chosen to undergo the procedure to raise his IQ?
2. What surprises the would-be pranksters at the bakery?
(a) Charlie is well-liked at the bar.
(b) Charlie makes people very happy by giving them free bread, and they start shopping at the bakery.
(c) Charlie checks with his boss before believing the wrong schedule.
(d) Charlie uses the dough mixer perfectly.
3. What new position is Charlie given at the bakery after a prank is played on him by his co-workers.
(a) Dough Mixer.
(b) Delivery Supervisor.
(c) Publicity Specialist.
(d) Schedule Manager.
4. What is Charlie's IQ level at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Charlie learn about Algernon at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) He is listless and bored.
(b) His actions have become erratic.
(c) He is displaying a regression in intelligence.
(d) He is now the smartest mammal in creation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Algernon doing when Charlie finds him at the end of the conference for the International Psychological Association?
2. What characteristic does Burt say Charlie and Algernon share?
3. What does Charlie want to do before he begins his research?
4. What good luck charm does Charlie keep to help him be brave?
5. What does Ms. Kinnian teach Charlie about after she reads his Progress Reports?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)