|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie realize about his childhood while he is at the party with Ellen?
(a) Kids would steal his lunch and laugh at him.
(b) Kids would make fun of the way he talked when he thought they were his friends.
(c) Kids would play tricks on him when they played hide and seek.
(d) Kids were cruel to him when they tripped him at recess.
2. Who is Charlie's sister living with when she is found by the doctors?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her husband.
3. Where does Charlie go when he leaves the conference?
(a) New York.
(c) Salt Lake.
4. What characteristic does Burt say Charlie and Algernon share?
5. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
(b) Be overwhelmed.
(c) Hurt his emotional stability.
(d) Become sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises the would-be pranksters at the bakery?
2. Why does Charlie's mom slap him when he holds the baby?
3. What frustrates Nemur at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
4. How does Charlie feel when he is finally chosen to undergo the procedure to raise his IQ?
5. What does Burt give Charlie on the plane to dictate his progress reports?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)