|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie do when Nemur asks him to speak to the audience at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) Lets Algernon out of his cage.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Speaks in another language.
(d) Refuses to 'perform'.
2. What is Algernon doing when Charlie finds him at the end of the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) Running the maze backwards with his eyes closed.
(b) Sleeping peacefully.
(c) Bashing himself against the wall.
(d) Staring in the mirror.
3. What did Charlie give Harriet on Valentines Day when he was younger?
(a) A cake.
(b) A locket.
(c) A picture frame.
(d) A poem.
4. What does Charlie think of his sister when she is first brought home from the hospital?
(a) She is like a little doll.
(b) She is ugly.
(c) She cries a lot.
(d) She is perfect and warm.
5. What does Burt give Charlie on the plane to dictate his progress reports?
(a) A type-writer.
(b) A tape recorder.
(c) A computer.
(d) A leather bound book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises the would-be pranksters at the bakery?
2. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
3. What does Ms. Kinnian teach Charlie about after she reads his Progress Reports?
4. What upsets Ms. Kinnian when she is talking with Charlie after his procedure one day?
5. Who does not want Charlie to be used in the experiment?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)