|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Charlie's sister found by the doctors?
2. What does Charlie learn about Algernon at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) He is listless and bored.
(b) He is now the smartest mammal in creation.
(c) His actions have become erratic.
(d) He is displaying a regression in intelligence.
3. What does Nemur say during the conference that enrages Charlie?
(a) Charlie was a useless human being.
(b) Charlie did not have a life worth living until he was smart.
(c) Charlie will never regret his work with Nemur.
(d) Charlie owes his quality of life to science.
4. What surprises the would-be pranksters at the bakery?
(a) Charlie checks with his boss before believing the wrong schedule.
(b) Charlie uses the dough mixer perfectly.
(c) Charlie is well-liked at the bar.
(d) Charlie makes people very happy by giving them free bread, and they start shopping at the bakery.
5. What is Algernon doing when Charlie finds him at the end of the conference for the International Psychological Association?
(a) Staring in the mirror.
(b) Sleeping peacefully.
(c) Bashing himself against the wall.
(d) Running the maze backwards with his eyes closed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
2. What new position is Charlie given at the bakery after a prank is played on him by his co-workers.
3. What frustrates Nemur at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
4. What do Charlie's friends from the bakery make him do with Ellen at a party?
5. What does Nemur telll Charlie not to read about until Nemur says he is ready?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)