|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charlie's friends from the bakery make him do with Ellen at a party?
(a) Dance with her.
(b) Walk her home.
(c) Talk with her.
(d) Kiss her.
2. What does Nemur say during the conference that enrages Charlie?
(a) Charlie did not have a life worth living until he was smart.
(b) Charlie will never regret his work with Nemur.
(c) Charlie was a useless human being.
(d) Charlie owes his quality of life to science.
3. What characteristic does Burt say Charlie and Algernon share?
4. What does Charlie think Nemur sees him as instead of a human being?
(a) An obligation.
(b) A specimen.
(c) A project.
(d) A nuisance.
5. Where does Charlie go when he leaves the conference?
(b) New York.
(d) Salt Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not want Charlie to be used in the experiment?
2. Where is Charlie's sister found by the doctors?
3. What does Burt give Charlie on the plane to dictate his progress reports?
4. Why does Charlie's mom slap him when he holds the baby?
5. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)