|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nemur telll Charlie not to read about until Nemur says he is ready?
2. Where is the conference for the International Psychological Association being held?
(b) Salt Lake.
(d) New York.
3. What does Charlie realize about his childhood while he is at the party with Ellen?
(a) Kids would make fun of the way he talked when he thought they were his friends.
(b) Kids were cruel to him when they tripped him at recess.
(c) Kids would steal his lunch and laugh at him.
(d) Kids would play tricks on him when they played hide and seek.
4. What does Charlie think Nemur sees him as instead of a human being?
(a) A project.
(b) A nuisance.
(c) An obligation.
(d) A specimen.
5. What good luck charm does Charlie keep to help him be brave?
(a) A special rock.
(b) A picture of his mother.
(c) A rabbit's foot.
(d) A lucky penny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
2. What do Charlie's doctors think a rapid growth in IQ will make Charlie do?
3. What is a possible complication of the surgery Charlie is about to undergo to raise his IQ?
4. What upsets Ms. Kinnian when she is talking with Charlie after his procedure one day?
5. What new position is Charlie given at the bakery after a prank is played on him by his co-workers.
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)