|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not want Charlie to be used in the experiment?
(a) Professor Nemur.
(b) Ms. Kinnian.
(c) His mother.
(d) His uncle.
2. What has Charlie learned already that is impressive to Dr. Strauss on the fifth day of the experiment?
(a) Read and write.
(b) Run the maze.
(c) Navigate the hospital.
(d) Hold a job.
3. What do Charlie's friends from the bakery make him do with Ellen at a party?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Walk her home.
(c) Dance with her.
(d) Talk with her.
4. What does Charlie realize about his childhood while he is at the party with Ellen?
(a) Kids were cruel to him when they tripped him at recess.
(b) Kids would play tricks on him when they played hide and seek.
(c) Kids would make fun of the way he talked when he thought they were his friends.
(d) Kids would steal his lunch and laugh at him.
5. What does Nemur say during the conference that enrages Charlie?
(a) Charlie owes his quality of life to science.
(b) Charlie did not have a life worth living until he was smart.
(c) Charlie was a useless human being.
(d) Charlie will never regret his work with Nemur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the conference for the International Psychological Association being held?
2. What does Charlie do when Nemur asks him to speak to the audience at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
3. What frustrates Nemur at the conference for the International Psychological Association?
4. What upsets Ms. Kinnian when she is talking with Charlie after his procedure one day?
5. Where does Charlie have to go if the experiment does not work?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)