One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Progress Report 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charlie's friends from the bakery make him do with Ellen at a party?
(a) Walk her home.
(b) Talk with her.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Dance with her.
2. What surprises the would-be pranksters at the bakery?
(a) Charlie uses the dough mixer perfectly.
(b) Charlie checks with his boss before believing the wrong schedule.
(c) Charlie is well-liked at the bar.
(d) Charlie makes people very happy by giving them free bread, and they start shopping at the bakery.
3. Who does not want Charlie to be used in the experiment?
(a) Ms. Kinnian.
(b) His uncle.
(c) Professor Nemur.
(d) His mother.
4. Where is the conference for the International Psychological Association being held?
(a) Salt Lake.
(c) New York.
5. What does Charlie think Nemur sees him as instead of a human being?
(a) An obligation.
(b) A project.
(c) A specimen.
(d) A nuisance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie realize about his childhood while he is at the party with Ellen?
2. Where does Charlie find Algernon at the end of the conference for the International Psychological Association?
3. Who is Charlie's sister living with when she is found by the doctors?
4. Where is Charlie's sister found by the doctors?
5. What characteristic does Burt say Charlie and Algernon share?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)