Progress Report 1
* Charlie Gordon starts his progress report on March 3 because Dr. Strauss wants this data for an upcoming experiment.
* Charlie is thirty-two years old, works for Donner's Bakery, and attends a college for retarded adults. He is a mentally challenged adult with a strong desire to be smart.
* Alice Kinnian, Charlie's teacher, tells Charlie that Dr. Strauss might be able to make him smart with this new experiment and surgery.
* Charlie is told to write in this Progress Report everything he thinks and remembers about what happens from now on.
Progress Report 2
* On the second day of the progress report, Charlie writes that he is afraid he failed a Rorschach, or inkblot, test given to him by a doctor named Burt.
* Burt is nice to him, unlike some of the other doctors Charlie has worked with. Burt tries to help Charlie to relax.
* Charlie is not capable...
This section contains 4,637 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)