|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 21 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relation does the grandmother tell the children their father had to their mother?
(a) He was her half-uncle.
(b) He was her half-brother.
(c) He was her brother.
(d) He was her cousin.
2. Who stole half of the children's father's estate, according to Chapter 6?
(a) Their uncle.
(b) Their aunt.
(c) Their grandfather.
(d) Their grandmother.
3. How does the grandmother demand the children keep their surroundings in their room?
(a) As clean as they are able.
(d) However they want.
4. How long have the children been in the house when they finally escape?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 9 months.
(c) A year.
(d) 3 years.
5. What does Chris do when he begins sneaking out of the bedroom in Chapter 18?
(a) Torturing the grandfather.
(b) Stealing money.
(c) Stealing clothes.
(d) Stealing food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cathy think of doing when she goes out on the roof in Chapter 17?
2. How long does the Mother go without visiting the children in Chapter 14?
3. What is the title of Chapter 8?
4. What day does the Mother come in dressed in sailing clothes to visit the children?
5. What does the children's mother assure them their time in the bedroom will be, before leaving them in Chapter 2?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)