|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 21 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bed does Chris see in his mother's room?
(a) A small wooden bed.
(b) A canopy bed.
(c) A racecar bed.
(d) A swan bed.
2. How does the grandmother demand the children keep their surroundings in their room?
(a) As clean as they are able.
(d) However they want.
3. What kind of deep beliefs did the children's mother say her parents had when she was growing up?
(d) Working hard.
4. Why does Cathy go out of the room alone in Chapter 19?
(a) Chris is tired.
(b) Chris is sick.
(c) The twins are sick.
(d) She wants to go alone.
5. Which of the following items do the children not find in the attic the first time they go up there?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Mother tell her children will have to happen before they can leave the room at the end of Chapter 7?
2. Who expresses doubts about their mother's honesty to them in Chapter 6?
3. What does the grandmother bring to the children to add to their play area in the attic in Chapter 8?
4. How does the grandmother pick up Carrie in Chapter 5?
5. What does the Mother tell the children is the reason she has been gone so long in Chapter 18?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)