|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 21 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the children's mother's childhood home?
(a) Bragg Mansion.
(b) Dartmouth Estate.
(c) Billingsly Hall.
(d) Foxworth Hall.
2. Where does the Mother tell her children she was for so long in Chapter 18?
(a) In rehab.
(b) On her honeymoon.
(c) In jail.
(d) In her new house.
3. How long did the Mother and Christopher keep their relationship a secret?
(a) A year.
(b) Several years.
(c) Many months.
(d) A few weeks.
4. Who says they overheard someone talking about poisoned food in Chapter 21?
(c) The Mother.
5. Who does Chris ask Cathy if she wants to show the poisoned donuts to?
(a) Their aunt.
(b) The police.
(c) Their old babysitter.
(d) Their other grandparents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the children and their mother travel to the grandparents' home?
2. Who put the poison in the children's food?
3. What is the title of Chapter 13?
4. How long does the grandmother make the children go without food because Cathy won't cut her hair?
5. What does Cathy think of doing when she goes out on the roof in Chapter 17?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)