|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Mother's mother say her children would become if she married Christopher?
2. Who attacks the Mother when she comes to visit the children, dressed in sailing clothes?
3. Who becomes difficult to deal with in the attic, in Chapter 7?
(b) Both of the twins.
4. What course does Cathy become frustrated that her mother isn't excelling in?
(c) A typing course.
5. Who does Cathy wish was nicer than her grandmother at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Their butler.
(b) Their grandfather.
(c) The gardener.
(d) Their uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Mother come to talk to Cathy about in Chapter 12?
2. What is the title of Chapter 5?
3. What does the children's mother tell them they have none of in Chapter 1?
4. What is the father's middle name?
5. What does the Mother say her father expressed when she told him she had no children with her late husband?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)