|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Dollanganger children's mother hide after the death of her husband?
(a) In his chair.
(b) In his car.
(c) On their bed.
(d) At his desk.
2. What does the author tell us about the story in the Prologue?
(a) That it contains violent imagery.
(b) That it has a moral.
(c) That it is fictional.
(d) That it is true.
3. How long does Cathy realize they have been trapped in the room at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) 9 months.
(b) A year.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 6 months.
4. How does Cathy feel about the subject the Mother comes to talk to her about in Chapter 12?
5. What do Chris and Cathy do after he tends to her wounds from being beaten by the grandmother?
(b) Make love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who demands that the Mother take the sick child to the doctor in Chapter 9?
2. What is the title of Chapter 1?
3. What does Cathy begin noticing about Chris in Chapter 8?
4. What is the title of Chapter 8?
5. Who revives Cory after he hides and almost suffocates?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)