|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the grandmother pick up Carrie in Chapter 5?
(a) By her arm.
(b) By her leg.
(c) By her hair.
(d) By her neck.
2. What is the title of Chapter 6?
(a) "Momma's Story".
(c) "The Christmas Party".
(d) "Minutes Like Hours".
3. What relation does the grandmother tell the children their father had to their mother?
(a) He was her half-brother.
(b) He was her cousin.
(c) He was her half-uncle.
(d) He was her brother.
4. What does the author tell us about the story in the Prologue?
(a) That it is true.
(b) That it contains violent imagery.
(c) That it is fictional.
(d) That it has a moral.
5. How did the Mother's parents react when they discovered her relationship with Christopher?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the children try and sunbathe in the attic?
2. How does the grandmother demand the children keep their surroundings in their room?
3. How does the Dollanganger children's father die?
4. What time are the children allowed to go into the attic each day?
5. How does Cathy react when her mother tells her she is having a baby?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)