|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What course does Cathy become frustrated that her mother isn't excelling in?
(a) A typing course.
2. How does the grandmother demand the children keep their surroundings in their room?
(b) As clean as they are able.
(c) However they want.
3. What is the father's middle name?
4. Who does the grandmother tell the children the person she has whipped at the beginning of Chapter 5 committed crimes against?
(b) John Amos.
(d) The children.
5. What does the children's grandmother tell them that children of the opposite sex aren't allowed to do?
(a) Touch each other.
(b) Talk to one another.
(c) Eat together.
(d) Sleep in the same bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the children and their mother travel to the grandparents' home?
2. What holiday occurs, where the children have to wait all day to get food, and when it arrives it's cold?
3. What kind of children does the Mother tell them they are in Chapter 6?
4. What is the title of Chapter 2?
5. What day does the Mother come in dressed in sailing clothes to visit the children?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)