|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the person who bites the grandmother in Chapter 5 inflict the wound?
(a) Her arm.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her stomach.
2. How long have the children been in the attic by Chapter 8?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) A month.
3. What is the title of Chapter 9?
(b) "The Christmas Party".
(c) "The Long Winter, and Spring and Summer".
(d) "Christopher's Explortation and Its Repercussions".
4. What is the name of the Mother's date to the Christmas party?
(a) Bartholomew Winslow.
(b) Chris Garland.
(c) John Amos.
(d) Jim Johnson.
5. What does the Mother tell her children they are not in Chapter 6?
(b) Spawn of the devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in the father's life died to make him come to live at the Foxworth's?
2. How many siblings does the children's mother have?
3. Who stole half of the children's father's estate, according to Chapter 6?
4. What is the title of Chapter 2?
5. Who does Cathy wish was nicer than her grandmother at the end of Chapter 3?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)