|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old do the twins turn in Chapter 12?
2. How does the children's mother describe their father the first time she saw him?
(a) Old and mysterious.
(b) Young and beautiful.
(c) Dark and kind.
(d) Young and sweet.
3. When does the children's mother say she will come to see them at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) The following day.
(b) In a week.
(c) In a month.
(d) In 2 days.
4. How many suitcases does the children's mother allow them to bring when they move to their grandparents' home?
5. What time are the children allowed to go into the attic each day?
(a) 7:00 am.
(b) 10:00 a.m.
(c) 8:00 a.m.
(d) 11:00 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children make with the art supplies the Mother brings them in Chapter 8?
2. What day does the Mother come in dressed in sailing clothes to visit the children?
3. What kind of room does Chris find that has animal heads on the wall?
4. What is the title of Chapter 1?
5. What wing of the mansion do the children find they will live in, once they arrive at their grandparents' house?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)