1. ____________ has been a focus of human philosophy since the time of Aristotle.
2. The question of what is ____________ is the one question that modern poets, philosophers, and psychologists can't seem to answer.
3. The definition of happiness, according to the author, doesn't really matter in the big _________.
4. What is NOT one of the ways in which a person might find happiness, according to the author of the book?
5. The author asks the reader to put aside the thought that ___________ can bring happiness to a person.
6. Many still believe that happiness is defined by ___________, though the author says this is not the case.
7. Happiness can be found when the result of certain events meet or exceed _____________ of the person in the situation.
This section contains 4,166 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)