|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Making of Meaning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While there are things which can not be changed, there are ways in which one can be as __________ as possible to prevent disaster.
2. Consciousness also allows a person to determine happiness or misery despite _______________.
(a) Outside influences.
(c) Government rules and regulations.
(d) Religious upbringing.
3. The definition of happiness, according to the author, doesn't really matter in the big _________.
4. The author believes that the final analysis of the _________ order of the consciousness is incomplete and that it requires further study.
5. What is not listed as one of the obstacles that can prevent a naturally driven person from reaching their goals?
(a) Inability to concentrate.
(b) Over inclusion.
(c) Family concern for well-being.
(d) Excessive self-consciousness.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _________ experience can be created by a person and the proof is seen in times when a person feels in control of their actions.
2. It is useless to memorize items that ________________, as one will not retain the knowledge.
3. At other times, a well-planned event may exceed one's expectations to such a degree that it can cause one to experience __________.
4. Any action which requires attention from a person will results in the removal of the ability to fully __________ on other things.
5. The consciousness allows a person to invent ______________, create lies, and to envision works of art.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)