|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Work as Flow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One must ask how these expectations of one's future are formed and realize that the outcome is a _______________ experience.
2. It is important to realize that many challenges are actually comprise of the practice of exercising ___________.
3. In the author's research, ___________ was perceived the same way by all involved, regardless of age, ethnicity or social/economic rank.
4. The author reminds the readers that __________ is a great contributor to the achievement of flow.
(a) Physical activity.
5. Some of the most enjoyable experiences a person can have are those that are born in the __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Merging action with __________ also can increase flow, as in the case of physical activity, according to the author.
2. How many strategies does the author provide for improving the quality of life?
3. ___________ is also an excellent way to expand the consciousness and increase mental skill, according to the author.
4. A large portion of enjoyable acts are those which often involve __________ as well.
5. The author points out that there are events in one's life which may escape a person's _________________.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)