|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Work as Flow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author asks the reader to put aside the thought that ___________ can bring happiness to a person.
(b) Material objects.
2. An event that conflicts with the self can wreak havoc until the ________ accepts or rejects appropriate behaviors and attitudes.
(d) Inner child.
3. Once one can process the conflicting behaviors and information, then things can return to __________ for the person.
(d) Higher consciousness.
4. It is important to realize that many challenges are actually comprise of the practice of exercising ___________.
5. The author questions whether every minute of one's television watching was ____________ in the way it was meant to be.
Short Answer Questions
1. One must ask how these expectations of one's future are formed and realize that the outcome is a _______________ experience.
2. The concept of the Flow is a state in which one is so immersed in something that nothing else _________________.
3. In our everyday lives, we are limited to experiencing complete _________ because of our preconceived notions about life.
4. There are some people who do not strive to reach the ______________, but are happy to stay in their positions.
5. What would be the result if the mind did not attempt to put the experiences it has in some sort of order?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)