|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Conditions of Flow; Chapter 5, The Body in Flow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name that the author has coined for people who are internally driven to find flow in their lives?
2. What is NOT one of the ways in which a person might find happiness, according to the author of the book?
3. How many strategies does the author provide for improving the quality of life?
4. The nature of our nervous system requires the mind to take each event as it is happening and put it into __________.
(a) A box.
(b) A memory.
(d) A book.
5. How many factors are necessary in order to assure that a child will have an optimum experience?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author believes that the final analysis of the _________ order of the consciousness is incomplete and that it requires further study.
2. In order to understand the idea of flow, a person needs to be aware of the __________ to personal fulfillment.
3. ________ can teach a person how to exert the control and thereby steer the consciousness in the direction of joy and harmony.
4. Flow is less likely to occur when a cultural aspect does not match a person's ________ in life.
5. While having a/an ____________________ is possible at any given moment, flow tends to occur more in a structured atmosphere.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)