|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Conditions of Flow; Chapter 5, The Body in Flow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While having a/an ____________________ is possible at any given moment, flow tends to occur more in a structured atmosphere.
(a) Success story.
(b) Optimal moment.
(d) Open session.
2. In a structured atmosphere, it is possible and easier to measure optimal experience through a _______________.
(c) Reward system.
(d) Planned activity.
3. Any action which requires attention from a person will results in the removal of the ability to fully __________ on other things.
(a) Post judgment.
4. In our everyday lives, we are limited to experiencing complete _________ because of our preconceived notions about life.
5. The author states that the ______________ is a large part of the idea of human consciousness, containing all that a person has seen.
Short Answer Questions
1. To have happiness, to find _________, one must realize that changing one's reactions is simpler and more effective.
2. In the author's research, ___________ was perceived the same way by all involved, regardless of age, ethnicity or social/economic rank.
3. In order to understand the idea of flow, a person needs to be aware of the __________ to personal fulfillment.
4. _______ is another physical activity which relies on the rhythmic movement to produce flow.
5. Merging action with __________ also can increase flow, as in the case of physical activity, according to the author.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)