|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Conditions of Flow; Chapter 5, The Body in Flow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Consciousness will always allow random thoughts and events to creep in, even if one is currently ______________.
(b) Engaged in another task.
2. Without consciousness, the author says, humans would only be able to _________ instinctively to all circumstances.
3. Once one can process the conflicting behaviors and information, then things can return to __________ for the person.
(a) Higher consciousness.
4. The definition of happiness, according to the author, doesn't really matter in the big _________.
5. Happiness can be found when the result of certain events meet or exceed _____________ of the person in the situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ through life is fine for some, according to the author, and it can be valid for their experiences.
2. The author believes it is nearly impossible to put a ___________ on the culture's effect on its people.
3. When events or information clashes with a person's sense of self, then _____________ entropy can occur.
4. It is safe to say, according to the author, that _________ has been used to enrich virtually every facet of human existence.
5. There will be times in our lives when an event that is completely _____________ will bring us tremendous joy.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)