|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Conditions of Flow; Chapter 5, The Body in Flow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A rock climber's _________ can change when they feel an unusual rock as they are ascending a mountain.
2. One must ask how these expectations of one's future are formed and realize that the outcome is a _______________ experience.
3. __________ through life is fine for some, according to the author, and it can be valid for their experiences.
4. Pleasure is the realization of ___________, while enjoyment is the situation when goals are exceeded, according to the author.
(d) Goals met.
5. While there are things which can not be changed, there are ways in which one can be as __________ as possible to prevent disaster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Being able to expand the consciousness infinitely would render humans __________, according to the author.
2. In the author's research, ___________ was perceived the same way by all involved, regardless of age, ethnicity or social/economic rank.
3. What should parents provide to their children in an age appropriate way in order to increasing the learning of a child?
4. The concept of the Flow is a state in which one is so immersed in something that nothing else _________________.
5. Many still believe that happiness is defined by ___________, though the author says this is not the case.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)