Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Uncle Billy believe that Father died?
2. What does Alice argue with her aunt and uncle about after Arthur's death?
3. Where do Alice and Aunt Frances go together in the final chapter?
4. How does Alice's Walter die?
5. How do Nonna and Alice communicate?
To what degree is Alice's life, personality and destiny shaped by her parents? Analyze the effects of nature, nurture, being a victim, and making choices in Alice's life.
What is the Fivey family legacy? What legacy does Father leave to Alice? To what degree does each character choose to accept or reject the legacy they are given?
Consider the role of creativity, art and literature in Florida.
1)Compare and contrast the way that Father, Alice and Mr. Early use literature in their lives.
2) Do Mother's artistic talents contribute in any meaningful ways to the lives of anyone in the story?
3) How does Alice use her own literary talents in a meaningful way?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)