Short Answer Key
Part 1: Mother - Arthur
1. What is Alice's mother's name?
2. What does Alice say is one of her mother's unusual behaviors?
Rubbing her back against walls.
3. Who beats broomsticks against the floor?
4. How does Alice say Mother sounds when she speaks?
Uninflectedly, like she's thinking of something else.
5. Who is Walter?
6. What kind of music does Walter enjoy?
7. What does Walter do while listening to music?
8. What best describes Walter's appearance?
Disappointed mouth and Einstein hair.
9. What is Walter's favorite drink?
10. What best describes Walter and Mother's relationship?
11. How does Walter make Mother feel about herself?
Stupid and incompetent.
12. What character trait best describes Walter?
13. What type of feeling does Walter bring to Alice's home?
14. How does Alice refer to her father?
This section contains 2,388 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)