Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is Alice's mother's name?
2. What does Alice say is one of her mother's unusual behaviors?
Rubbing her back against walls.
3. Who beats broomsticks against the floor?
4. How does Alice say Mother sounds when she speaks?
Uninflectedly, like she's thinking of something else.
5. Who is Walter?
6. What kind of music does Walter enjoy?
7. What does Walter do while listening to music?
8. What best describes Walter's appearance?
Disappointed mouth and Einstein hair.
This section contains 4,824 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)