|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Any House - Florida.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does she think of to balance her thoughts of the hurtful people in her life?
(a) Her future children.
(b) A storybook family.
(c) Arthur carrying her on his back.
(d) Mr. Early and kind teachers.
2. What is true of Mother when Alice visits her at the San?
(a) She has lost a lot of weight.
(b) She is calm.
(c) She has grown fat.
(d) She is jittery.
3. What health problem does Uncle Billy have in the last part of the story?
(a) Breathing problems.
(c) Sleep Apnea.
(d) Heart problems.
4. What does Arthur say that Mother asked him to do on the way to the San?
(a) Take her out of state.
(b) Drive faster.
(c) Stop for a milkshake.
(d) Take her home.
5. How does Alice say that Nonna described Mother?
(a) As spirited and energetic.
(b) As precocious, loud and boisterous.
(c) As shy and withdrawn.
(d) As eager to please.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alice see a lot of family jewelry, precious silverware, and valuable artwork?
2. How old is Alice when she goes to live with Nonna?
3. How does Alice describe Mr. Early when he taught high school?
4. Who does Alice live with at the brownstone at West 76th Street?
5. How does Walter make Mother feel about herself?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)