|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Any House - Florida.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Alice to tell her about Mr. Early's death?
(a) Mrs. Early.
(c) Aunt Frances.
2. Where does Alice go to visit Mother in Part Three: West 76th Street?
(b) A hospital.
(d) A mental asylum.
3. What does Mother do to ordinary straw bags, as described in Part One?
(a) Makes them into stories with dollhouse trinkets.
(b) Makes party favors for Alice's birthday party.
(c) Weaves them with fishwire and ribbon.
(d) Turns them into masks.
4. What does Alice's family believe is in Florida?
(a) Job opportunities for an artist.
(b) Homes that the working class can afford to buy.
(c) Doctors who understand the healing power of nature.
(d) An abundance of sweet, ripe fruits.
5. What does Alice say was Nonna's opinion of Father?
(a) Upbeat and encouraging.
(b) Mopey and depressed.
(c) Too good for Mother.
(d) Artistic, but unrealistic.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Nonna described in Part Two:The Big House-Arthur?
2. What item of Uncle Billy's does Alice show to Mother in Part Four?
3. Who makes Alice a cake?
4. What does Uncle Billy ask Alice at the party the summer that she is 12?
5. Who hosts a party the summer that Alice is 12?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)