|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Any House - Florida.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item of Uncle Billy's does Alice show to Mother in Part Four?
(a) A milk punch recipe.
(b) An arrowhead from his collection.
(c) His birthday card.
(d) A card he sent to Mother.
2. What does Alice compare her mother's trip to the San to?
(a) The rebirth of a phoenix.
(b) Spring, after a long winter.
3. What does Alice say is in it for her if Nonna dies?
(a) Nothing; she will have to live with Uncle Billy.
(b) An inheritance.
(c) Drama and experience.
(d) She hopes to live in the Big House with Arthur.
4. What does Mother call her home in Part Four?
(a) The Birdcage.
(b) The Land of the Wasted.
(c) The Cattery.
(d) The Nunnery.
5. What promise does Alice say she neglected to keep to Mr. Early?
(a) To become a poet.
(b) To attend his retirement party.
(c) To meet him for coffee.
(d) To take his class at a local college.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the San?
2. What happens to Father when Alice is five?
3. Why is Alice concerned about Arthur in Part One (Father-Mother)?
4. Where does Father die?
5. What does Alice say was Nonna's opinion of Father?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)