|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Arthur - Mother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Alice and Arthur sometimes nap?
(a) On the floor in front of the TV.
(b) At the park.
(c) By the pool.
(d) In the car.
2. What promise does Alice say she neglected to keep to Mr. Early?
(a) To take his class at a local college.
(b) To become a poet.
(c) To attend his retirement party.
(d) To meet him for coffee.
3. Who cares for Nonna's property?
(a) Uncle Billy.
(b) Nonna takes care of it herself.
(d) Her son, Raymond.
4. How does life after the death of Alice's father compare to life before his death?
(a) The family environment becomes troubled.
(b) Mother returns to work and the family's financial state is much better after his death.
(c) A burden is lifted and there is hope.
(d) Alice and Mother fight constantly after his death.
5. How does Alice refer to her father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alice see a lot of family jewelry, precious silverware, and valuable artwork?
2. How does Mother relate to men after the death of Alice's father?
3. What best describes Walter's appearance?
4. What is true about Alice's custody when she visits Mother at the San?
5. How do Alice and her Walter each deal with their troubled relationship?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)