|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Arthur - Mother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mr. Early doing when he died?
(a) Reciting a poem.
(b) Marching in a parade.
2. What does Alice ask Arthur when he looks tired?
(a) Where the bus stop is.
(b) If he is taking his medication.
(c) How he is sleeping.
(d) If he needs to rest.
3. What does Alice say that Nonna felt about her children?
(a) She felt they deserved a better mother.
(b) She never wanted to have children.
(c) She adored her children.
(d) She never wanted a second child.
4. What does Arthur call Mother?
(b) Miss Alice.
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
5. What does Arthur say about Mother in her defense in Part One?
(a) That she understood money was meant to spread joy.
(b) That her gift was creativity, not accounting.
(c) That she was generous and gave things away.
(d) That she loved to shop for gifts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes Nonna's social life?
2. What is Alice allowed to do with Mother's possessions as they are unpacked?
3. What does Mother tell Alice was found in Father's car after he died?
4. What does Florida represent to Alice and mother?
5. What does Mother tell Alice they will get when they go to Florida?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)