|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: The Big House - Mother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cares for Nonna's property?
(a) Nonna takes care of it herself.
(c) Uncle Billy.
(d) Her son, Raymond.
2. What does Miss O'Boyle accuse Alice of when she starts coming home late at night?
(a) Being like Mother.
(b) Stealing from Nonna.
(c) Looking for trouble.
(d) Wasting her youth and good looks.
3. How do Nonna and Alice communicate?
(a) With Miss O'Boyle as a translator.
(b) By writing on a slate.
(c) By writing on a spiral notepad.
(d) With hand gestures.
4. How does Alice feel about Mr. Early?
(a) She admires him and wants to follow in his footsteps.
(b) She has a crush on him.
(c) She is very uncomfortable around him.
(d) She wants to please him.
5. How is Nonna described in Part Two:The Big House-Arthur?
(a) As being soft-hearted.
(b) As having a heart of stone.
(c) As having a hardened heart.
(d) As being heartless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Frances tell Alice that there are rules about that she needs to learn?
2. Where does Mother live after she checks out of the San?
3. What does Mother say about Nonna's feelings for her children?
4. What does Alice say was Nonna's opinion of Father?
5. Where does Alice go with Aunt Frances and Uncle Billy for an annual trip?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)