|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Big House - Arlette's Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Billy do to some of Nonna's valuable pictures?
(a) He has them framed for her.
(b) He writes his name on the back.
(c) He rehangs them in her bedroom.
(d) He sells them at a pawn shop and gives her the money.
2. What happens to Walter?
(a) He becomes a born again Christian.
(b) He is mugged and falls into a coma.
(c) He leaves Alice and her mother.
(d) He dies from a heart attack.
3. Does Alice want to live with Mother again?
(a) She deparately wants to live with her again.
(b) She dreads having to live with her again.
(c) She is angry at having to make a choice.
(d) She is conflicted, as her life is now stable.
4. How does Alice refer to her father?
5. What best describes Walter and Mother's relationship?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing the unreliables take from Aunt Frances?
2. After her mother is gone, what does Alice say is a reason that she should still be around?
3. Who is Aunt Frances?
4. Who unpacks Mother's things after she goes to the San in Part One?
5. What is true about Nonna?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)