|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Mother - Arlette's Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best describes Mother's life in the Mother-Arlette section of Part One?
(d) Anally organized.
2. What is Alice's mother's name?
3. What is the San?
(a) A mental asylum.
(b) A museum.
(c) An office complex.
(d) A hospital.
4. How old is Alice when her father dies?
(c) It's her 7th birthday.
(d) She doesn't remember.
5. What things does Alice mention that Aunt Frances and Uncle Billy give her?
(a) A fancy computer and an ATM card.
(b) An iPod and a cell phone.
(c) Turquoise jewelry and a birthstone ring.
(d) Cochina slippers and ruffled skirts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice recall eating while her father talked of Florida, in Part One?
2. Who is Aunt Frances?
3. How does Walter make Mother feel about herself?
4. Who says, "Here's to you, here's to me, here's to our new home!"?
5. How does Mother use overripe fruit, as described in Part One?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)