|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Arthur - Mother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alice quotes someone, maybe her father, as saying, "A man sounds like money when he-"
(a) Is aggressive and loud.
(b) Wears expensive shoes.
(c) Makes money.
(d) Speaks like a poet.
2. Why did Alice's father want to bring Alice and Mother to Florida?
(a) To escape the misery of his job.
(b) To restore Mother's health with the healing sun and fruits.
(c) To get a job at Disneyworld.
(d) To create hope and show them sun and warmth.
3. Why does Alice first return to the Big House years after leaving?
(a) To visit Mother.
(b) For Uncle Billy's funeral.
(c) For Nonna's funeral.
(d) To auction off Nonna's remaining possessions.
4. Where does Alice see a lot of family jewelry, precious silverware, and valuable artwork?
(a) Nonna's house.
(b) Arlette's house.
(c) The art museum.
(d) Miss O'Boyle's house.
5. What is Walter's favorite drink?
(b) Ginger ale.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wears a cracked and smelly leather jacket?
2. Who is upset about some of the things that Nonna often gives to Alice?
3. Who is Arthur driving when he dies?
4. Who is Arlette?
5. What does Alice say she feels like, living with Aunt Frances and Uncle Billy?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)