|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Arthur - Mother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Walter make Mother feel about herself?
(b) Like she is a better person than she used to be.
(c) Needed and nurturing.
(d) Stupid and incompetent.
2. What is Alice's main concern about living with Mother?
(a) Life is embarrasing for Alice.
(b) Life is unpredictable and unstable.
(c) Mother's drinking.
(d) Mother's seizures are getting worse.
3. Who calls Alice to tell her about Mr. Early's death?
(b) Mrs. Early.
(c) Aunt Frances.
4. When does Mother go to the San in Part One?
(a) One winter when Alice is ten.
(b) One winter after she finishes her painting project.
(c) On the day she dresses for a job interview.
(d) On the day that Alice's father dies.
5. What is one thing the unreliables take from Aunt Frances?
(d) Her television.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nonna sleep when Alice lives with her?
2. What does Arthur call Mother?
3. What does Mother wear when Alice visits her at the San?
4. Who hosts a party the summer that Alice is 12?
5. Who is Miss O'Boyle?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)