|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Renee feel about hospitalization?
2. How did Renee feel about being out on her own?
3. How did Lynn and Gordon mentally get through the summer?
4. How did Renee feel about Gordon and Lynn's relationship with Joe, Josie, Rusty, and Missy?
5. What happened to Lynn and Gordon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was happening with the marriage plans between Renee and Steve?
2. What happened between Steve and the Flock when he came home from his time away?
3. Even though Lynn took on a mothering role, how did Renee feel about her love?
4. What happened when Joan Frances when to Dr. Tate?
5. How did Bethany react when Renee explained that she was a multiple?
6. When would Rusty come out to Ray?
7. What kind of physical problems did Lynn have with Josie?
8. What role did Unity play in the Flock?
9. After Renee met her roommate and Joan Frances came out, what did Renee realize that she had to do?
10. What did Gordon refer to the different personalities as and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The Flock really thrived in work situations and in school situations. Explain how they did this despite all the obstacles they faced.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the relationship between Renee and Jo, addressing how it evolved throughout the book.
Essay Topic 3
How did Steve react to the idea that Renee had Multiple Personality Disorder?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)