|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Renee do when Lynn defended Steve?
2. What holds Lynn back from treating all the personalities properly?
3. What did Rusty want to learn more about?
4. What happened to Renee after the experience in the bar?
5. How much time did Gordon and Lynn spend with the Flock during the summer before Renee went to school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Joan Frances when to Dr. Tate?
2. What did Gordon refer to the different personalities as and why?
3. When would Rusty come out to Ray?
4. How did Joan Francis' behavior affect the group after she decided to live up to her mother's label of craziness?
5. What did Renee feel about the other personalities spending time with Gordon and Lynn?
6. Even though Lynn took on a mothering role, how did Renee feel about her love?
7. How did the personalities of Jo and Renee react to Gordon's assistance in therapy?
8. What was happening to Lynn and Gordon's relationship with Renee, and how did Lynn feel about this?
9. What was the relationship between Lynn and Renee like the summer after the first year of graduate school?
10. What was the relationship between Rusty and Gordon?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the relationship between Renee and Jo, addressing how it evolved throughout the book.
Essay Topic 2
Joan had a series of bad relationships, but Lynn didn't view them as totally negative. What did she say to Joan about the relationships and why?
Essay Topic 3
The summer after Renee's first year in graduate school was very difficult for both Lynn and Renee. Why was this? How did Lynn view the time? What happened to the personalities during this summer?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)