|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Renee feel about hospitalization?
2. How much time did Gordon and Lynn spend with the Flock during the summer before Renee went to school?
3. What name did the Flock take on after they integrated?
4. What was the Flock really searching for from Lynn?
5. How did Jo begin to think of Lynn and Gordon?
Short Essay Questions
1. Things were moving pretty smoothly until Renee went back to visit Richmond. Explain what happened during her visit there.
2. How did the personalities of Jo and Renee react to Gordon's assistance in therapy?
3. What was happening with the marriage plans between Renee and Steve?
4. How did Lynn and Gordon deal with the mental strain of staying with the Flock for the summer?
5. What was the relationship between Rusty and Gordon?
6. When would Rusty come out to Ray?
7. What happened to Rusty at the boat dock at Thanksgiving?
8. What did Gordon refer to the different personalities as and why?
9. How did Joan Francis' behavior affect the group after she decided to live up to her mother's label of craziness?
10. Why did Lynn and Gordon invite the Flock to the cabin in Wisconsin?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why was the idea that Renee had Multiple Personality Disorder so difficult to deal with for Lynn, and why was it difficult for Renee?
Essay Topic 2
Describe how the Flock felt about the idea of hospitalization? What experiences did it have with the concept?
Essay Topic 3
Rusty had a deep dislike of and disrespect for women. What was the history behind this, and how did he finally get to a point where he was ready to merge with a woman's body?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)