|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Renee feel about the Flock integrating into one person?
2. What happened to Renee after the experience in the bar?
3. Who did Renee to for help when it felt like everyone was falling apart?
4. What happened to Lynn and Gordon?
5. What did Gordon teach Rusty over the summer?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Renee met her roommate and Joan Frances came out, what did Renee realize that she had to do?
2. What was happening with the marriage plans between Renee and Steve?
3. What were Gordon and Lynn's reactions to Josie?
4. Even though Lynn took on a mothering role, how did Renee feel about her love?
5. How did Joan Francis' behavior affect the group after she decided to live up to her mother's label of craziness?
6. Why did Lynn and Gordon invite the Flock to the cabin in Wisconsin?
7. What was unique about Renee in regards to her ability to see the other personalities?
8. What kind of physical problems did Lynn have with Josie?
9. What was happening to Lynn and Gordon's relationship with Renee, and how did Lynn feel about this?
10. How did Bethany react when Renee explained that she was a multiple?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Throughout this book, Renee struggled with the idea of unconditional love. Explain why she struggled and demonstrate how Lynn and Gordon eventually got her to accept their love for her.
Essay Topic 2
Jo and Renee had very different reactions to the idea that Gordon would help out in therapy sessions. Explain their reactions and why they each felt this way. How did Gordon make things right for all of them?
Essay Topic 3
Rusty had a deep dislike of and disrespect for women. What was the history behind this, and how did he finally get to a point where he was ready to merge with a woman's body?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)