|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Jo went under hypnosis?
2. How did Jo feel about the book, Sybil?
3. By the end of August in 1981, how did Lynn feel about her treatment of Jo and the other personalities?
4. What was Joan's mother's background?
5. What did Larry do to Jo before having sex with her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What roles did the personalities play in getting through life?
2. Why did Lynn want to talk with Dr. Cornelia Wilbur?
3. How did the Flock work with each other?
4. Describe Jo's relationship with her parents.
5. How did Nancy feel about her second daughter?
6. How did Lynn try to Jo to understand what all the others were doing?
7. Why did Renee decide to go for psychiatric treatment?
8. What role did Renee take on herself with the Flock?
9. After meeting with Dr. Wilbur, what does Lynn think about her own therapeutic approaches?
10. What happened to Jo when she went "inside"?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Renee's mother and father were abusive in different ways. Describe the abuses and what effects they had on the personalities.
Essay Topic 2
The Flock really thrived in work situations and in school situations. Explain how they did this despite all the obstacles they faced.
Essay Topic 3
Rusty had a deep dislike of and disrespect for women. What was the history behind this, and how did he finally get to a point where he was ready to merge with a woman's body?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)