|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve think about her disorder?
2. How did Jo react when Lynn suggested that she listen to the tapes of the therapy sessions?
3. Where did Joan's father live when he was growing up?
4. Whom did Lynn decide to consult with regarding Joan's case?
5. What happened to Joan's childhood records?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was unique about the Josie personality?
2. Describe how Renee came into being.
3. How did Nancy feel about her second daughter?
4. Who were Jo and Isis' romantic interests in high school?
5. After meeting with Dr. Wilbur, what does Lynn think about her own therapeutic approaches?
6. What role did Renee take on herself with the Flock?
7. How was Lynn different from other therapists that Renee went to see, and why did she continue treatment?
8. If the school psychiatrist had been observant, what might they have noticed between junior high school and high school?
9. What were the three categories that Renee split the personalities into?
10. What happened to Jo's plans for what she was going to do at her father's grave?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Jo in detail, showing how she changed throughout the book.
Essay Topic 2
Describe Renee in detail, showing how she changed throughout the book.
Essay Topic 3
Jo and Renee had very different reactions to the idea that Gordon would help out in therapy sessions. Explain their reactions and why they each felt this way. How did Gordon make things right for all of them?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)