|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jo think about marriage to Steve?
(a) She knew that their kind of love would last forever.
(b) She wondered how soon they would divorce.
(c) She figured the matter was closed, they weren't going to marry him.
(d) She couldn't wait to walk down the aisle.
2. Who did Renee blame for her feelings about the others and their relationships?
(a) She blamed Lynn.
(b) She blamed Gordon.
(c) She blamed herself.
(d) She blamed her mother.
3. How did Renee feel about the Flock integrating into one person?
(a) She thought it might happen eventually.
(b) She laughed at the idea.
(c) She insisted it wasn't going to happen.
(d) She refused to even consider the idea.
4. What was happening to Renee and the Flock after Christmas break internally?
(a) The Flock resented Renee and hid from her.
(b) The Flock was bonding even more.
(c) Renee started becoming more bossy.
(d) Renee was losing touch with them, and they were very disorganized.
5. What did Rusty ask Gordon to do?
(a) Find his father.
(b) Learn to read.
(c) Help him make a card for Lynn.
(d) Be his dad.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Flock feel by Christmas?
2. How did the Flock compare to other graduate students?
3. How did Lynn and Gordon mentally get through the summer?
4. What was the main focus of the summer before Renee went off to school?
5. What did Lynn believe that Renee was doing during the summer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was happening with the marriage plans between Renee and Steve?
2. How did Renee react to the idea of an alliance when Lynn proposed it before graduate school?
3. What was unique about Renee in regards to her ability to see the other personalities?
4. After Renee met her roommate and Joan Frances came out, what did Renee realize that she had to do?
5. What role did Unity play in the Flock?
6. What happened when Joan Frances when to Dr. Tate?
7. During the summer, what happened to the relationship between Renee and the others?
8. How did the personalities of Jo and Renee react to Gordon's assistance in therapy?
9. What was happening to Lynn and Gordon's relationship with Renee, and how did Lynn feel about this?
10. How did Bethany react when Renee explained that she was a multiple?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)