|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Lynn and Gordon?
(a) They opened a clinic for people with MPD.
(b) They became very successful in the field of MPD.
(c) They died when they were out on a sailboat in a sudden, violent storm
(d) They toured the country talking about MPD.
2. How did Lynn and Gordon mentally get through the summer?
(a) They went through hypnosis.
(b) They gave each other pep talks.
(c) They medicated themselves.
(d) They knew she needed it, and they also knew that they would get a break when she left for school.
3. When Steve visited and they went to New England, what did they decide to do after schooling?
(a) Move to another state.
(b) Start a business.
(c) Get married.
4. What did Renee's mother think about your school situation?
(a) She was indifferent.
(b) She was very impressed at the classes.
(c) She was not impressed and called it a rich kids' playground.
(d) She thought it was shabby and rundown.
5. How did Steve respond when Jo asked him whether he'd rather be involved with her as a multiple or some other single person?
(a) He wouldn't respond.
(b) He didn't know.
(c) He swore he would love her forever no matter what.
(d) He started yelling at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was happening to Renee and the Flock after Christmas break internally?
2. What problem was Lynn having with Josie?
3. What was Jo's memory like?
4. What happened to Renee's relationship with Steve over the summer?
5. Who showed up in Renee's classroom when she was so worried?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Lynn and Gordon deal with the mental strain of staying with the Flock for the summer?
2. What was happening with the marriage plans between Renee and Steve?
3. What did Renee feel about the other personalities spending time with Gordon and Lynn?
4. What happened when Joan came into being?
5. What did Gordon refer to the different personalities as and why?
6. What type of relationships was Joan drawn to, and what was pivotal about her surviving them?
7. What was unique about Renee in regards to her ability to see the other personalities?
8. What happened between Steve and the Flock when he came home from his time away?
9. How did Joan Francis' behavior affect the group after she decided to live up to her mother's label of craziness?
10. How had the relationship between Steve and Renee changed by the time she went to graduate school?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)