|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Renee's relationship with Steve over the summer?
(a) It disintegrated.
(b) It flourished.
(c) It slowly grew.
(d) It stayed the same.
2. What did Rusty want to learn more about?
(b) The sea.
(d) Cooking .
3. How did Renee feel about the person who was going to help?
(a) She liked to flirt with the person.
(b) She hated the person.
(c) She was horrified.
(d) She was happy.
4. Who did Steve meet his first night back home?
(a) Just Joan.
(b) Renee, Josie, Missy, and Jo.
(c) Lynn and Gordon.
(d) Rusty and Isis.
5. When the Flock called Lynn, what did she tell them?
(a) They needed to fix their own problems.
(b) They should leave her alone.
(c) She would drop everything and join them immediately.
(d) They were welcome at her house, and she would be home in the evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Renee feel about hospitalization?
2. How did Renee feel about being out on her own?
3. Gordon compared multiple personalities with ____________.
4. What did Renee determine about Josie?
5. How did the Flock decide to help Jo?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened between Steve and the Flock when he came home from his time away?
2. Why did Lynn and Gordon invite the Flock to the cabin in Wisconsin?
3. What did Gordon refer to the different personalities as and why?
4. What was unique about Renee in regards to her ability to see the other personalities?
5. Things were moving pretty smoothly until Renee went back to visit Richmond. Explain what happened during her visit there.
6. What happened when Joan came into being?
7. How did the personalities of Jo and Renee react to Gordon's assistance in therapy?
8. What type of relationships was Joan drawn to, and what was pivotal about her surviving them?
9. During the summer, what happened to the relationship between Renee and the others?
10. How did Lynn and Gordon deal with the mental strain of staying with the Flock for the summer?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)