|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were the autonomous personalities?
(a) Joan Frances, Robin, and Rusty.
(b) Rusty and Missy.
(c) Robin and Reagan.
(d) Jo, Missy, Joan Frances, Isis, and Renee.
2. What does it Lynn's husband, Gordon, think about her work with Joan?
(a) He's jealous of the time she spends with Joan.
(b) He gets angry about her theories.
(c) He thinks it's ridiculous.
(d) He is very supportive even though he doesn't know much about Multiple Personality Disorder.
3. Whom did Lynn decide to consult with regarding Joan's case?
(a) Sybil's Doctor.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her colleagues.
(d) Her sister.
4. What happened when Jo went under hypnosis?
(a) She told them all about her childhood.
(b) She felt as if she were drowning.
(c) They couldn't wake her up.
(d) Nothing. They couldn't hypnotize her.
5. What did Jo decide to do when she visited Richmond and her father's grave?
(a) She decided to bring him flowers.
(b) She decided she would only go the grave if her mother came, too.
(c) She decided to slash her wrists.
(d) She decided to write a letter to leave on the grave.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the medical community feel about MPD according to Lynn?
2. What unusual feeling did Jo have for Steve after talking with Lynn when she ran away?
3. What did Renee think about Gordon?
4. What was Joan's mother's background?
5. What were Jo's early memories of her mother like?
Short Essay Questions
1. Renee knew that she was contradicting herself as she talked to the therapist. How did she react to the contradictions, and how did Lynn react?
2. What did Renee think about Jo?
3. What was the ethical dilemma Lynn faced when treating Renee?
4. What role did Renee take on herself with the Flock?
5. What was significant about the watch Jo received as a birthday present?
6. How was Renee's relationship with Steve evolving?
7. How did the Flock feel about birthdays, especially Jo?
8. What was Ray and Nancy's married life like?
9. What was unique about the Josie personality?
10. Describe how Renee came into being.
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)