|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about Joan's memories?
(a) She only has memories of her father.
(b) She has memories from an extremely early age.
(c) She only has memories of her mother.
(d) She only has memories from after she is 15.
2. What did Lynn do after Christmas when Jo called and said she loved her?
(a) She invited Jo to her house.
(b) She told Jo she was out of town.
(c) She thanked her then hung up.
(d) She told Jo that it wasn't proper in a therapist/client relationship.
3. How did Jo feel about the book, Sybil?
(a) It made her feel empty and aching for something she couldn't identify.
(b) She was happy to know someone else experienced what she did.
(c) She refused to read it.
(d) She thought is was poor writing and never read past the first chapter.
4. How did Joan feel about Lynn?
(a) She didn't trust her, but figured she'd give Lynn a second chance.
(b) She looked forward to seeing her again.
(c) She saw her as a sister figure.
(d) She was drawn to her romantically.
5. What did Lynn suspect that Joan was suffering from?
(a) Menstrual Psychosis.
(c) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
(d) Multiple Personality Disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jo feel about the possibility that her father abused her?
2. What began happening to some of the personalities such as Robin and Reagan?
3. How did Lynn feel about all the different personalities?
4. In high school, how did the other personalities react to Isis' injury?
5. To everyone's surprise, how did Steve find their move to the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Lynn want to talk with Dr. Cornelia Wilbur?
2. What was Ray and Nancy's married life like?
3. Renee knew that she was contradicting herself as she talked to the therapist. How did she react to the contradictions, and how did Lynn react?
4. Describe how Renee came into being.
5. Describe how Lynn reacted when she realized that Renee might be suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder. Describe how Renee reacted to the theory.
6. How did the personalities feel about integration at the beginning of Book 2?
7. Six months into the treatment, what was happening to the personalities? How did this make Renee feel in regards to control?
8. After meeting with Dr. Wilbur, what does Lynn think about her own therapeutic approaches?
9. What roles did the personalities play in getting through life?
10. How did the Flock feel about birthdays, especially Jo?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)