|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lynn was told that treatment would probably last for how long?
(a) One year.
(b) 3 to 5 years.
(c) One month.
(d) 3 to 5 months.
2. What did Lynn suspect that Joan was suffering from?
(a) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
(b) Multiple Personality Disorder.
(d) Menstrual Psychosis.
3. Who were the autonomous personalities?
(a) Robin and Reagan.
(b) Jo, Missy, Joan Frances, Isis, and Renee.
(c) Joan Frances, Robin, and Rusty.
(d) Rusty and Missy.
4. What did Jo find in her purse in high school that startled her?
(b) An engagement ring.
(c) A note from a friend she didn't know.
(d) Keys to a car she couldn't find.
5. What was Joan's reaction to Lynn's theory?
(a) She laughed at the thought.
(b) She denied that it was a possibility, insisting that she wasn't crazy.
(c) She thought it was brilliant.
(d) It made her angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Renee think about Gordon?
2. What was Jo's main goal for therapy?
3. What did Joan's mother do when Joan was struggling to crawl?
4. How did Renee feel about Steve's leaving to go to Cornell for six months?
5. What does John Frances think about the disorder?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Jo's plans for what she was going to do at her father's grave?
2. Describe Jo's relationship with her parents.
3. What role did Renee take on herself with the Flock?
4. What happened to Jo when she went "inside"?
5. How did Lynn try to Jo to understand what all the others were doing?
6. How was Renee's relationship with Steve evolving?
7. What was the ethical dilemma Lynn faced when treating Renee?
8. Describe how Renee came into being.
9. What roles did the personalities play in getting through life?
10. After meeting with Dr. Wilbur, what does Lynn think about her own therapeutic approaches?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)