|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lynn persuades Joan to come back for another visit, which characters does she visit with?
(a) Jo and Joan Frances then Renee.
(b) Joan Frances, Rusty and Isis.
(c) Rusty and Isis.
(d) Jo and Rusty.
2. What did Larry do to Jo before having sex with her?
(a) He made her a nice meal.
(b) He hypnotized her.
(c) He took her on vacation.
(d) He drugged her.
3. What did Renee feel about sharing session time with the other personalities by the middle of August?
(a) She resented it.
(b) She didn't mind, and it made it easier for her to control them during the day.
(c) She couldn't understand why it was important.
(d) She thought it was a waste of time.
4. What did Jo's mother tell her about Larry?
(a) He was married.
(b) She said he was a wonderful teacher.
(c) He had been in the mental ward of the hospital.
(d) He was trying to get in touch with Jo.
5. What does Missy think about the disorder?
(a) She freely admits to the diagnosis.
(b) She doesn't care as long as she feels safe and loved.
(c) She thinks it doesn't exist.
(d) She won't even listen to the possibility be because she thinks that it is betraying her mother if she accepts the diagnosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lynn asked Renee how many there were inside of her, what did she realize?
2. How did Renee feel about Steve's leaving to go to Cornell for six months?
3. What did Lynn asked Renee to do after Jo's hypnosis experience?
4. What was Joan's marital situation at the beginning of the book?
5. How did Joan prepare for her meeting with Lynn?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the personalities feel about integration at the beginning of Book 2?
2. What were the three categories that Renee split the personalities into?
3. Describe Jo's relationship with her parents.
4. Describe how Lynn reacted when she realized that Renee might be suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder. Describe how Renee reacted to the theory.
5. What happened to Jo when she went "inside"?
6. Who were Jo and Isis' romantic interests in high school?
7. How did the Flock feel about birthdays, especially Jo?
8. Why did Lynn want to talk with Dr. Cornelia Wilbur?
9. How did Lynn try to Jo to understand what all the others were doing?
10. Renee knew that she was contradicting herself as she talked to the therapist. How did she react to the contradictions, and how did Lynn react?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)