|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jo react when Lynn suggested that she listen to the tapes of the therapy sessions?
(a) She didn't want to listen to the tapes.
(b) The idea of listening to herself scared her.
(c) She thought it was a wonderful idea.
(d) She destroyed the tapes.
2. What happened when Jo went under hypnosis?
(a) She felt as if she were drowning.
(b) She told them all about her childhood.
(c) They couldn't wake her up.
(d) Nothing. They couldn't hypnotize her.
3. When was Renee born?
(a) When Jo was five.
(b) When Jo graduated from high school.
(c) When Jo went to bed with her psychology teacher.
(d) Before Jo was one.
4. What did Jo decide to do when she visited Richmond and her father's grave?
(a) She decided to slash her wrists.
(b) She decided to bring him flowers.
(c) She decided she would only go the grave if her mother came, too.
(d) She decided to write a letter to leave on the grave.
5. What did Renee feel about sharing session time with the other personalities by the middle of August?
(a) She didn't mind, and it made it easier for her to control them during the day.
(b) She resented it.
(c) She thought it was a waste of time.
(d) She couldn't understand why it was important.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John Frances think about the disorder?
2. Who rescues Renee when she gets in over her head?
3. How did Jo feel about the possibility that her father abused her?
4. How does Lynn learn more about the different characters when they are not in session?
5. What is Missy's character like?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Lynn reacted when she realized that Renee might be suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder. Describe how Renee reacted to the theory.
2. How did Nancy feel about her second daughter?
3. Who were Jo and Isis' romantic interests in high school?
4. How was Renee's relationship with Steve evolving?
5. How did Lynn try to Jo to understand what all the others were doing?
6. How did the personalities feel about integration at the beginning of Book 2?
7. Why did Lynn want to talk with Dr. Cornelia Wilbur?
8. How did the Flock work with each other?
9. After meeting with Dr. Wilbur, what does Lynn think about her own therapeutic approaches?
10. What happened to Jo when she went "inside"?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)